Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Blood and Beatings: The Birth of The Freaks

Slither and Twisted, born Shane and Tyler Jenson, were born in Springfield Mass. Born to a preacher and a homemaker they were raised as stric Catholic during the early years of their lives. Their father had hopes that they would follow in his foot steps and become preachers. However God had other things in mind for the brothers. On a dark and cold night, a tragedy occured that would change everything for the brothers. A powerful storm had whipped across Massacheuts and the family became cut off, unable to get rations the family soon began to starve. The boys father slowly started to loss his mind, rambling on about this being a test from God, and that he would not fail him. On the 6th night of the storm the father snapped, killing his wife. He than drained her body of all the blood and offered it to the brothers, calling it "Red Juice". The boys lived off it for days, using the liquid to keep them alive. However after a few weeks the body ran dry and the boys began to starve. Their father, already deep into his madness, attempted to kill the boys, hoping to use the bodies to keep himself alive, as he believed that he was The Prophet and that surving was his final test and that he would be rewarded with the revival of his wife and children. As he contemplated murdering his children he quickly grabbed a knife and stabbed Shane, Tyler qucikly reacted and slit his father's throat. As the blood ran down his neck, Tyler's urges got the better of him and began drinking the blood and feeding it to Shane as well. Shane began to loss conciousness, growing weak from the loss of blood. Tyler's attempted to stich his brother up, using what he had seen from TV. as he stiched up his brother Shane scream in agony and eventually passed out. He awoke days later to the rotting smell of decaying bodies. Tyler, who had thought his brother dead was banging his head repeatedly on a wall, bleeding profoundly. Shane spoke and quickly got his brothers attention. Shane was still very weak and tired, it had been days since he had eaten or drunk anything. Tyler had drunk all the blood from his father's corpse and it had managed to keep him alive. So he knew that it would help Shane, so he slit his wrist and fed the blood to his brother. This pattern continued for weeks, the brothers feeding each other blood. After almost 2 months the boys were finally saved, a neighbor had smelled the rotting bodies and altered the authorities, who had entered the house to see the brothers covered in blood and half dead. When the boys awoke they were in a hospital, their arms and legs had been strapped to the bed. The doctors were talking about the incident, one of them had said that "It was as if one of them slithered across the floor! Blood was everywhere, this is extremly twisted! Did they do it?" The boys were questioned multiple times about the incident but they never spoke of it, in fact they didn't speak for nearly five years. The brothers had also refused to eat or drink anything put in front of them often kicking the table or throwing things. The doctors were greatly confused and were worried that the boys were attempting to kill them selves by not eating or drinking. However one day, as the doctors were checking the boys and nurse was cleaning Shane and attempted was his face, as she brought her arm up near his face he bit her, and caused a massive wound which quickly started to bleed, Shane began drinking it, as much as he could get. Tyler tried to get free and taste it but was held back. Guards quickly pulled Shane off the nurse. The doctors knew that they were helpless to help the brothers so they sent them to the McClean Hospital in Bemont, Massacheuts. The brothers were locked in seperate rooms and cut off from each other, something they did not take well, as they would attack and bite anyone who came in, and attempt to harm themselves. The brothers began to undergo electoshock therapy, which only made things worse, their attitude and demeanor soon began to rapidly changed and they took more pleasure in harming people. Nearly 5 years into their stay the doctors finally got them to talk, by asking what they wanted. Shane grinned and replied "Red Juice" at first the doctors were confused by what this meant, but after awhile they soon began to understand that red juice was really blood. The doctors attempted to speak with them and asked Tyler if he would like to see his brother Shane, to which he replied, "Haha, my dear brother is not named Shane, he is Slither and I Twisted! The doctors were shocked that he spoke and more importanly refered to himself and brother by name. From then on the brothers always refered to themsleves by these names. 6 months after this a representive for BWA came at the request of their doctor, thinking that being active in wrestling would help with their treatment, the BWA Rep said something that stayed with the brothers, calling the hospital the home of the Freaks, or Freak Inc. A few months after debuting in BWA the brothers were signed to EWNCW as the doctor wanted to continue the treatement. And that is the story of Freak Inc.
    That May have been the most interesting background ive ever read anywhere, awesome work guys love it

Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12

The Dominate Diarys Part 1 (yes im copying krysys sue me).... actually dont please

Matt Geiger: started his professional wrestling debut in wiseton, east lancashire Endgland at the tender age of 15 after his imposing physique caught the attention of all the scouts of british wrestling compnaies.
    Geiger unfortunately had to support his mother who was put into a nursing home with the early onset of dementia and his father died in a freak saw mill accident where he had worked for 20 years.
    Geiger had to support his younger sister so despite all these offers, he had to think of the best thing for him and his daughter until one william regal had extensive talks with Geiger and gave him the confidence to pursue his dream and have the pay packet which can enable Geiger and his daughter the ability to live comfortable lives

Barry Busmer: His story is not as touching as Geigers, infact Busmer had quite the upbringing.... two older brothers and a twin sister, both parents still together today and a family home anyone could be proud of, there was one catch though.... Barry Busmer suffered from ADHD in a severe sense and any little agitation would set him into a frenzy. Doctors tried everything they could until they gave up on him.

Busmers best mate, Shane Mendoza didnt though and suggested they wrestle together and wrestling seemed to cure his ADHD until one day Jackson got a new partner and Busmer schitzed beating up everyone in sight and getting barred from australian wrestling comps for 5 years.

Part two will explain Busmers jet setting and Geigers new found love of wrestling

Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12

And here I thought we did something unique, guess not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe View Post
    And here I thought we did something unique, guess not.
    But you were the first. I'll make sure I remember that, don't worry.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

And now we wait for the brave soul who dares call Slither and Twisted by their "real" names... Oh and I really enjoyed writing the story, hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did
    Profile Retired

Me makey posty in jbw thread, interesting biography for Freak Inc there! Perhaps one day I shall share with you how Arthur Lansdale came to be such an unbearable prick!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

there is no backstory for Ano Doom..Only darkness

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Me makey posty in jbw thread, interesting biography for Freak Inc there! Perhaps one day I shall share with you how Arthur Lansdale came to be such an unbearable prick!
    Thanks. I figured that this would explain a lot about how they became the way they were, and hell now you know why they call it red juice.
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    IC as SLM Miguel Tenorio: So it seems Freak Edward and Bella Inc are named Tyler and Shane, what a nice story. Still you won't be able to touch any of the "red juice" from the most dominant, powerful and sexy tag team around, The Sexiest Alpha Males!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Got Lansdales catchphrase, came to me in a shoot on Shuriken and JBW.

'Ask not for whom the bell tolls.. the bell tolls for thee.' Sort of fits in with the semi-religious way in which I compose the endings of Lansdales promo's, aka salvation, enlightenment, saviour etc etc.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole