Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    No, that's what we do.
    You said in the rules of your fed that you won't accept late promos at all, therefore punishing them by not using their late promos.

We're perfectly happy to delay our show to get promos in. If other's aren't happy about it, well tough luck I say. We're running this fed, and we'll run it how we want to run it.
    Like I said, we're happy to delay our shows so that we can get promos in, so if you want to do it, then please go ahead. But bear in mind that the request for a promo was sent on Friday. More than enough time to write up a promo.
    1. I was never given a specific time for me to turn in my promo.

2.I appreciate how you value me in this fed but I'm just a spoke in the wheel. This place can run fine w/o me. In fact, it might turn out better. I don't want to be given star treatment if it means everyone has to wait for me. It isn't right and I feel like my inability to be flexible is running everyone's fun.

We've been getting a lot of delayed shows in the past; once was b/c of me. Believe me, I want to have fun with you guys but not if it means ruining things for everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post

2.I appreciate how you value me in this fed but I'm just a spoke in the wheel. This place can run fine w/o me. In fact, it might turn out better. I don't want to be given star treatment if it means everyone has to wait for me. It isn't right and I feel like my inability to be flexible is running everyone's fun.

We've been getting a lot of delayed shows in the past; once was b/c of me. Believe me, I want to have fun with you guys but not if it means ruining things for everyone else.
    It's not star treatment bro, the rules are for everyone, but we will lax them for everyone as well.

It's not going to delay it for long man, if you can get one finished ASAP then that'd be great.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post

We're not giving you any sort of star treatment. We're treating you exactly as we're treating everyone else. I don't think any shows have been delayed because of you actually, every Rage that has ever been late has been because of me, and nobody else. That's a fact.

It was clearly said on Friday that the show would be on Monday. It was said several times, and it's been talked about here since.

Please, do your best to get a promo done as soon as you can. Thank you.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Alright Broskis listen up, as it's just myself and Rilla writing this show we're currently in deep discussion with Tommy and Grind as to what to do with the show, I will update you when I know more.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

alright then,Though I hope you do decide to post the show as in regards of what to do with it. lol

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    alright then,Though I hope you do decide to post the show as in regards of what to do with it. lol
    It will be posted, that's not the problem lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It will be posted, that's not the problem lol!
    hahaha i knew that would make ya laugh,Your an alright fellow you know that lol

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

IC: The King demands, whilst we wait, for an imterview NOW!!!

OCC: I anyone can do one

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Lets play 20 questions, i'm thinking of something lets see if you can guess what it is by asking questions.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Lets play 20 questions, i'm thinking of something lets see if you can guess what it is by asking questions.
    Is it wrestling related?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!