1. #20281
    And request accepted,,I cant believe it took ya this long



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  2. #20282
    Am i the only one here ? lol



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  3. #20283
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,664
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    And request accepted,,I cant believe it took ya this long
    Yeah, sorry about that. It was only yesterday I sent a request to Torphy too lol! So don't worry, I wasn't just blatantly ignoring you!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #20284
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah, sorry about that. It was only yesterday I sent a request to Torphy too lol! So don't worry, I wasn't just blatantly ignoring you!
    what exactly is a "Torphy" anyways? lol im just being honestly curious,,is that is his last name? ah hell all kinds of guys have some the most abstract names around here



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  5. #20285
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    The Evolution of The Torphy:

    The origin of the name dates back 4 years when I played a game known as Lord of The Rings Online. Using the an Elven dictionary, yes they exist, I created the name Torphant using elements of other similar names that already existed in the universe. 'Tor' is a common first syllable in Elven society as well as 'phant' being a popular name ending, long story short I just put 2 and 2 together and made 5.

    Since the conception of the name Torphant, it has evolved and devolved into various other names given to me by friends who I play online games with. From Torphanticus to Torph to Torphy and Nobhead, i've been called all of the above by friend and foe alike.

    I am a geek, and proud of it!
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  6. #20286
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    The Evolution of The Torphy:

    The origin of the name dates back 4 years when I played a game known as Lord of The Rings Online. Using the an Elven dictionary, yes they exist, I created the name Torphant using elements of other similar names that already existed in the universe. 'Tor' is a common first syllable in Elven society as well as 'phant' being a popular name ending, long story short I just put 2 and 2 together and made 5.

    Since the conception of the name Torphant, it has evolved and devolved into various other names given to me by friends who I play online games with. From Torphanticus to Torph to Torphy and Nobhead, i've been called all of the above by friend and foe alike.

    I am a geek, and proud of it!
    'Michael Cole type nerd reaction to Daniel bryan' "Give me a break!"



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  7. #20287
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    So when's the deadline?


  8. #20288
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,232
    wow...these last couple pages...wow...must I remind everyone in EWNCW we practice strict ELE here?

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


  9. #20289
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Guys, I'm gonna have to call it quits. I'm sorry but I can't make these deadlines.


  10. #20290
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    So when's the deadline?
    About four hours ago, the show is up at 11pm so you've got until then as a super special final deadline.
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.