Alright chaps, 5PM has rolled around and if you've not sent your promo in yet then don't bother, myself and Rilla will be doing yours for you and it's not going to be Oscar Gold. I have zero tolerance for lateness, so feel free to give it all back to me if the show is late tonight!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Alright chaps, 5PM has rolled around and if you've not sent your promo in yet then don't bother, myself and Rilla will be doing yours for you and it's not going to be Oscar Gold. I have zero tolerance for lateness, so feel free to give it all back to me if the show is late tonight!
    You have mine??????

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

im honestly losing interest in EWNCW,.,all the cross brand IC isnt pulling me in and this doesnt help,ppl being basically punished cuz they may have no time to do anything but work,so oh well the promo is left out,theres still time for promos but oh well huh?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

yea just to add,theres still 6 hours until i thought the show was coming but the deadlines already here? sorry but i dont like that

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    im honestly losing interest in EWNCW,.,all the cross brand IC isnt pulling me in and this doesnt help,ppl being basically punished cuz they may have no time to do anything but work,so oh well the promo is left out,theres still time for promos but oh well huh?
    Tell ya what i'll do for ya, if you can get that promo to Rilla in the next hour it's in, if not then I can't help ya anymore than that. The show's gonna take me a few hours to proof read and check for continuity, so in future if you could all do me a kindness and make the deadline it's gonna make doing this a whole lot easier!

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Tell ya what i'll do for ya, if you can get that promo to Rilla in the next hour it's in, if not then I can't help ya anymore than that. The show's gonna take me a few hours to proof read and check for continuity, so in future if you could all do me a kindness and make the deadline it's gonna make doing this a whole lot easier!
    allright,,That sounds good,,,you know I think I owe all an apology,,that wasnt the best way to voice my opinion

yea just to add,theres still 6 hours until i thought the show was coming but the deadlines already here? sorry but i dont like that
    Look, I wanna get this out on time, and the best way for me to work to this is to set an easily achievable deadline for not just myself, for everyone. First hand I witnessed last week how long it takes to get from 'all promos in' to 'show is ready' it takes a whole lotta time. Thing is, if I let everyone wait until 9pm to send their promos in right, i'd get pestered and slaughtered for not being on time, so help me to help you.

I lied, it matters.

allright,,That sounds good,,,you know I think I owe all an apology,,that wasnt the best way to voice my opinion
    Good, because you have to be more careful about what you say dude, as abruptness and rudeness doesn't get far.

Look, I wanna get this out on time, and the best way for me to work to this is to set an easily achievable deadline for not just myself, for everyone. First hand I witnessed last week how long it takes to get from 'all promos in' to 'show is ready' it takes a whole lotta time. Thing is, if I let everyone wait until 9pm to send their promos in right, i'd get pestered and slaughtered for not being on time, so help me to help you.
    Exactly dude. If you do want to extend deadlines dude, I used to write the show around when there was gaps, then give people an hour or I would write it, or leave a promo out entirely.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

yea sorry brother,,my posts there was a little bit ridiculous,,its all good thanks for the extra time

yea sorry brother,,my posts there was a little bit ridiculous,,its all good thanks for the extra time
    That's cool bro, there are people that consistently miss deadlines though, and they need to be made aware that if they don't turn up it'll be written for them.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!