1. #20181
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    IC as Ma$$Dinero:

    Lol@Martha giving it the biggun!!!

    OOC: I could have bet £100 that someone was going to do their own rap to "show me how it's done"

    Predictability FTW!!!

    Thanks, though, Torphy.. You made my day

    Anyway... My, um, extremely late SUPERSHOW is going to be posted sometime tonight, guys... I'm REALLY fucking sorry it's late, but, well, that's life, eh?

    I really hope you guys all check it out, and, as the chairman of JBW, I just wanted to say that none of what is said should be taken offensively. I love all of you guys.

    Even you, TheGoateeOfGilgamesh

    "Red Hot" Istvan Gretzky>Markus "The Llama Farmer" Beerstein (three in a row.. Booya!)
    Same for me. This is the place where Shuriken had his start. Humble beginnings.

    #REAL!

  2. #20182
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,351
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Same for me. This is the place where Shuriken had his start. Humble beginnings.
    IC as Ma$$: And, if you ask me -- humble departure.. I mean, what the fuck is a Gillz, and why the fuck did Serra have to put that vaginal discharge over on his way out?!?! Good business? Please!! Serra should have lost the strap to a real man like Rich Cranium, or ma' boy SilverCena!

    OOC: Torphy, Tommy, Rilla, Grind, tBoZ, The Mansions had an early spring clean... Pop by for a chat some time.

    Jeeves will let you in if you say the secret password.

    **cups hand to mouth and whispers**

    "It's.. I love JBW."

    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

     

  3. #20183
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    IC as Ma$$Dinero:

    Lol@Martha giving it the biggun!!!

    OOC: I could have bet £100 that someone was going to do their own rap to "show me how it's done"

    Predictability FTW!!!

    Thanks, though, Torphy.. You made my day

    Anyway... My, um, extremely late SUPERSHOW is going to be posted sometime tonight, guys... I'm REALLY fucking sorry it's late, but, well, that's life, eh?

    I really hope you guys all check it out, and, as the chairman of JBW, I just wanted to say that none of what is said should be taken offensively. I love all of you guys.

    Even you, TheGoateeOfGilgamesh

    "Red Hot" Istvan Gretzky>Markus "The Llama Farmer" Beerstein (three in a row.. Booya!)
    OOC: Gotta do something when ya bored eh.
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  4. #20184
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    challenge accepted
    So Its Set!!

    International championship
    Mark Dimension vs Kingstrem
    Mario Kart Challenge Match

    MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

    *EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

    THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

    *BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

    *EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

    SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

    DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

    N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

    CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

  5. #20185
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,351
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    OOC: Gotta do something when ya bored eh.
    Haha! It was one of the better retorts I've had

    Don't forget that password XD
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

     

  6. #20186
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Haha! It was one of the better retorts I've had

    Don't forget that password XD
    I just can't bring myself to tell such an awful lie though! :P
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  7. #20187
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,739
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Haha! It was one of the better retorts I've had

    Don't forget that password XD
    I can't get in, I can't say the password
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #20188
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,300
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    So Its Set!!

    International championship
    Mark Dimension vs Kingstrem
    Mario Kart Challenge Match
    A wrestling championship defending through a racing game. I wouldn't blame Russo for this.

    #REAL!

  9. #20189
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    A wrestling championship defending through a racing game. I wouldn't blame Russo for this.
    Such a concept would never come to Russo, it's far too good!
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  10. #20190
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Such a concept would never come to Russo, it's far too good!
    We need the wrestling gamers for this!

    Shelton Benjamin
    Kenny Omega
    MCMG

    And others!

    #REAL!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.