Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    IC: The fans and I are sick of being put in these bullshit matches, I want a fair title shot, creative, Bloodstone, whoever I need to get to for them to understand I want a fair shot for the title me and the fans earn, this is bullshit, I deserve it, this is total bullshit, big news isn't the Sandman, or Cena retaining (congrats to him though) the big news is I'm being bullshitted in my title shot, I won 2 matches to get my title shot, even pinning the champ, but creative makes it a 3v3 to give another pathetic asshole, in this case Lansdale a shot after one match that was total bullshit. It should be a one v one title shot for me on Inferno this week, I have earned it and the fans know it and are on my side, the only loyal friends I've had here. Creative and Bloodstone better give me a title shot on Thursday for all my hard work and earning it, or it's gonna be hell for Bloodstone and creative and anyone else who wants to get in my way, I goddamn promise you that!
    IC: EWNCW deserves to be defended by a rightful Ignition champion Bloodstone, that is what needs to happen, we will destroy JBW, I promise you that, no one potentially hurts the fans and gets away with it, but creative and you have hurt my chance to win the title that is rightfully mine by screwing me over. I better get my shot Thursday....in a steel cage! That way no one can interfere, including JBW! And that title will finally be be mine!
    IC: I think you forgot to put '#HEEL' after that.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe View Post
    IC: Ok dude chill out. You lost deal with it. I already agreed to give you a shot so stop bitching. Your a good dude but you need to find a better way to get what you want. And as for that threat, watch what you say or i'll make you eat your words. I'm a fighting champ and I will beat you again 1 on 1 and prove the era of bloodstone is far from over!
    IC: Don't tell me to chill out, or I'll make you lie unconscious where you stand right now. You're not a fighting champ, you fight a couple of matches and lose them, one of them even me pinning you, and then you disappear till PPV and then somehow win in these matches which are unfair. You get lucky by upping the amount of people and hiding until the end of the match and then striking, you are a scared bitch, didn't you hear the fans? You robbed me of the title that is supposed to be mine, and you know it. The era of the People's Champ will begin shortly when I get my fair shot, I promise! Face me this Thursday in a steel cage match and you'll see it!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

IC: Dear Lord, both of you need a time out! Wells, I will give you a match but it will be a match of my choice not yours. Arthur, Inferno lost their shot at my gold now go back and play with those guys. Lastly threats and insults will get you hothing but my fist n your face. I'm a nice dude but they don't call me The KamiKazi Warrior for nothing. I will put my body on the line fighting for what I stand for. Next time either one of you run your mouth about me i'll bring you down to my size!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IC: I think you forgot to put '#HEEL' after that.
    IC: There is no heel of it, I am with the fans, and the fans support me, I'm allowed to be angry and make a challenge and vent.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

IC: Don't tell me to chill out, or I'll make you lie unconscious where you stand right now. You're not a fighting champ, you fight a couple of matches and lose them, one of them even me pinning you, and then you disappear till PPV and then somehow win in these matches which are unfair. You get lucky by upping the amount of people and hiding until the end of the match and then striking, you are a scared bitch, didn't you hear the fans? You robbed me of the title that is supposed to be mine, and you know it. The era of the People's Champ will begin shortly when I get my fair shot, I promise! Face me this Thursday in a steel cage match and you'll see it!
    IC as Lansdale: And yet you continue this ridiculous joke? As I said earlier, losers don't get title matches, and Ryan Wells is most certainly a loser. There is only one man here who deserves a one on one shot at Bloodstone, and it's the man who was robbed here tonight, Arthur Lansdale. So step aside wretch, and allow a true champion to show you how it's done.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    IC: Dear Lord, both of you need a time out! Wells, I will give you a match but it will be a match of my choice not yours. Arthur, Inferno lost their shot at my gold now go back and play with those guys. Lastly threats and insults will get you hothing but my fist n your face. I'm a nice dude but they don't call me The KamiKazi Warrior for nothing. I will put my body on the line fighting for what I stand for. Next time either one of you run your mouth about me i'll bring you down to my size!
    IC: Dear lord short stuff, shut up or I'll lock you in your room until you think about what you have done. You've had your choice of matches already, give me that liberty for once you such humble champion as you put it. I'd like to see you reach up to even hit me in the face, I'll squish you like the bug you are.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

IC as Lansdale: I congratulate you on showing your true colours, as we can all see what's going on here. You would prefer to face a man you know you can beat quite easily, rather than face the man you know deep down would take the belt with the greatest of ease. There is a word for such a thing, that word is cowardice. You mistake me for a person who actually cares about representing the brand in which he is assigned, I care not if Inferno has had its shot, I represent myself, Arthur Lansdale, and Arthur Lansdale is not finished with the coward Daymian Bloodstone just yet. Enjoy your moment, for your days as Ignition Champion are numbered.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

IC: Ok listen here you cocky arrogant self righteous prick! You make threats you better keep them or you'll live to regret it. Its not my fault creative hasn't given you a singles shot at me. As for you being the people's champ, thats laughable. Keep running your mouth and you'll be finding my boot down your throat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    IC as Lansdale: I congratulate you on showing your true colours, as we can all see what's going on here. You would prefer to face a man you know you can beat quite easily, rather than face the man you know deep down would take the belt with the greatest of ease. There is a word for such a thing, that word is cowardice. You mistake me for a person who actually cares about representing the brand in which he is assigned, I care not if Inferno has had its shot, I represent myself, Arthur Lansdale, and Arthur Lansdale is not finished with the coward Daymian Bloodstone just yet. Enjoy your moment, for your days as Ignition Champion are numbered.
    IC: Shut up you pathetic piece of crap already, you aren't getting a shot. You are right, Bloodstone is a coward, but I don't agree with you on everything else. I am with the fans, and am not HEEL. I stay loyal to the fans, so shut up already, you got and lost your shot, now shoo and shut up, I will be the champion as of Thursday.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    IC: Ok listen here you cocky arrogant self righteous prick! You make threats you better keep them or you'll live to regret it. Its not my fault creative hasn't given you a singles shot at me. As for you being the people's champ, thats laughable. Keep running your mouth and you'll be finding my boot down your throat!
    IC: I'm right here, ready to keep them and prove them you coward, why don't we have the match now? Huh? Scare shitless short stack? And you won't be able to get those kid sized shoes down anyone's throat except children, but I am a man, and the people's champ soon, and will destrpy you to prove it to you and everyone else that needs proving!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)