Quote Originally Posted by Silverdust View Post
    Are you still taking your team to JBW?
    Whats this about CNK heading to JBW?
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post

RumorBliTZzz Don't worry bout it,RIGHT EBOY.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    IC: So, Lansdale. You move one step closer to being destroyed by winning tonight. Facing me often shortens people's life expectancies. You will be no different, I may even end you there, destroy you and wipe you off the map, along with Bloodstone at Fallout. With the fans in my corner, I can't lose, and at Fallout, it will be no different. I will be Ignition Champion when Fallout ends, and whether or not you are still breathing, is up to you. Face me and face the devastating consequences, or get out while you can and save your hide. Your choice, either way, I will win the title at Fallout, that is a goddamn guarentee.
    IC as Lansdale: For a man labelled 'The Freak' you do seem to have a rather high opinion of yourself, perhaps a slice of humble pie is in order, or maybe just maybe you should take a leaf out of my book and try to be modest, after all, no one likes an egomaniac. You have made the same mistake that hundreds before you have failed to avoid, you actually believe that the support of the festering and repugnant rejects that turn up at our shows will actually help you. I am above such pathetic beliefs, when I step in that ring I know that there is only one man I can count on to help me win a match, and that is myself. Look at the fools Alex Kidd and Great Cobra, destroyed by the lumbering troll Ano Doom. Tonight they learned a very valuable lesson, in this world it is every man for himself, and the sooner you realise that as well, the sooner you can throw off the shackles these pitiful morons have trapped you within. It matters not to me who I face at fallout for the Ignition Title, for the result is a foregone conclusion, Arthur Lansdales hand being raised in triumph, standing proudly over the fallen. My name.. is Mr Arthur Lansdale... and I am better than you...

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    IC as Lansdale: For a man labelled 'The Freak' you do seem to have a rather high opinion of yourself, perhaps a slice of humble pie is in order, or maybe just maybe you should take a leaf out of my book and try to be modest, after all, no one likes an egomaniac. You have made the same mistake that hundreds before you have failed to avoid, you actually believe that the support of the festering and repugnant rejects that turn up at our shows will actually help you. I am above such pathetic beliefs, when I step in that ring I know that there is only one man I can count on to help me win a match, and that is myself. Look at the fools Alex Kidd and Great Cobra, destroyed by the lumbering troll Ano Doom. Tonight they learned a very valuable lesson, in this world it is every man for himself, and the sooner you realise that as well, the sooner you can throw off the shackles these pitiful morons have trapped you within. It matters not to me who I face at fallout for the Ignition Title, for the result is a foregone conclusion, Arthur Lansdales hand being raised in triumph, standing proudly over the fallen. My name.. is Mr Arthur Lansdale... and I am better than you...
    IC: You win a few matches and you think you're hot shit, how often have I seen this? Too many to count, which for you, isn't past 3 or 4, because that is how many matches you won. You don't understand what it means to be a contender for a title, you just luckily, and I stress luckily, happen to be one. How and why, is a mystery that will not be solved except for that it is, again luck. That title is mine come Fallout, that I guarentee you.
    The fans are what makes this company thrive, I live for the fans as they live for me. I fight for them and respect them, unlike you, and for that, I call you stupid as can be. No matter your grammar or your verbal jousting skills and ability to speak fluently, you are stupid for not believing in these fans as they did before they found out the royal jackass you are. I will destroy you Lansdale, at Fallout, I will make it so you can't utter another stupid word again.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    IC: Dark Empire! You think you can attack us after we beat the #1 contenders? That isn't luck, it's skill, that I promise to show when I get my hands on both of you, you will be flattened like pancakes when I finally get in the ring with both of you! I promise you will not like it when me and Gillz get in the ring with you again! So run while you can, or be destroyed by High Voltage!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    IC: You win a few matches and you think you're hot shit, how often have I seen this? Too many to count, which for you, isn't past 3 or 4, because that is how many matches you won. You don't understand what it means to be a contender for a title, you just luckily, and I stress luckily, happen to be one. How and why, is a mystery that will not be solved except for that it is, again luck. That title is mine come Fallout, that I guarentee you.
    The fans are what makes this company thrive, I live for the fans as they live for me. I fight for them and respect them, unlike you, and for that, I call you stupid as can be. No matter your grammar or your verbal jousting skills and ability to speak fluently, you are stupid for not believing in these fans as they did before they found out the royal jackass you are. I will destroy you Lansdale, at Fallout, I will make it so you can't utter another stupid word again.
    IC as Lansdale: I sense in you the same feeling of confusion and bewilderment that I have felt in countless opponents in the past, you reason my participation within this title match to be nothing but mere luck, a typical assumption from someone who fears what he cannot comprehend. My prescence within this match has nothing to do with the amount of fools I have trampled in my short time here, but is a representation of the vast gap in skill and ability between a true wrestler such as myself, and the lackwit sideshows that make up the rest of the roster. Consider this, I have been here for a much shorter period than yourself, and yet I already find myself in a position in which you have struggled to achieve since you started. So I ask you, which of us is the most impressive, you'll find it is me.

As for your relationship with the fans, I would go as far as to agree that they support you because you give them what they want, bravo you are an enabler. You are what stands in the way of the social evolution of these misfits, pandering to their lust for low brow entertainment, I am here to give them what they need, education, a man they can truly look up to and appreciate. Come Fallout, you shall find out just how fickle these deadbeats can be, for when I stand over the corpse of your career there is only one name they will be chanting.. Lansdale! Lansdale! Lansdale!

OOC: Damn this could turn into a good feud

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    And why would you wanna piss me off? lol
    Lansdale pissed off means a much more agressive egomaniacal lesson for the fans, as seen yesterday on Inferno, which means a much more funnier Inferno!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Lansdale pissed off means a much more agressive egomaniacal lesson for the fans, as seen yesterday on Inferno, which means a much more funnier Inferno!
    Ahh right yeah that makes sense lol

I think the best promo's are gonna be after Lansdale loses a match for sure, he can be all bitter and throw temper tantrums haha

I lied, it matters.

Ahh right yeah that makes sense lol

I think the best promo's are gonna be after Lansdale loses a match for sure, he can be all bitter and throw temper tantrums haha
    ICC: You join Cobra Army or I gonna take hand and walk it dry!
    I am Smartest man in forum land and you must be you!

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Are you coming along for the ride?
    To Be The Man, You Gotta Beat The Man, Wooooooo...!