I agree we should just drop this and get on with things, it's clear the guy deserved what he got and that's all that matters. Lets all look forward to another great edition of Rage!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Yo, Tommy, can you come into the cave for a sec? I've got an idea to discuss.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries

EWNCW reporter: Dick Thompson.

Breaking News

Hello again folks, EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson her, swith some breaking news

EWNCW would like to announce that they have come to terms on the release of creative writer Mr eboy.
    EWNCW would like to wish Mr eboy the best in all future endeavors.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Breaking News

EWNCW would like to announce that they have come to terms on the release of creative writer Mr eboy.
    Surprised Face :O

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    What The Fruk Is Goin On!!!!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Breaking News

You kidding me?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    eboy's gone?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    What The Fruk Is Goin On!!!!
    i was fn shocked reading that as well

basically guy i am following rich in putting down the writers pen fact is i have very little time! and my mum got took into hospital last week and when she comes out she'll need more help around the house so there you go!!

This means there will be one more Writers position available!

also in addition i hope to stay apart of Creative but not as a writer we have decided a Five man creative team with a Creative consultant could work quite well
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    Wow you stay at youre grans for a day and you miss everything
    ok why were krysys and vegas banned
    and DEs promo being missing was due to bad connection so if all is sorted we should get everything one today
    Once its done, be sure to put that info in the Fortress I'll get it there
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    i was fn shocked reading that as well

basically guy i am following rich in putting down the writers pen fact is i have very little time! and my mum got took into hospital last week and when she comes out she'll need more help around the house so there you go!!

This means there will be one more Writers position available!

also in addition i hope to stay apart of Creative but not as a writer we have decided a Five man creative team with a Creative consultant could work quite well
    thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy, thank you eboy,