Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    IC as Billy McCoy: Id watch out pal theres alot of Big toes you could step on here on Inferno just be carefull not to get in too deep and show some respect Junior
    IC: this is between me and tommy so show some respect and butt out JUNIOR!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Ic as Lansdale: As much as it pains me to agree with the talking chimpanzee, you need to show a little respect. You are in the presence of true greatness, of the one, and only.. Mr Arthur Lansdale.
    OOC: Lol Hahahahahahaha

IC as Billy McCoy: um prove yourself in the ring and people will take notice of you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Russo swerve View Post
    IC: this is between me and tommy so show some respect and butt out JUNIOR!!!!!
    IC as Billy McCoy: Dont get all Gen Me on me and just take the advice
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    OOC: Lol Hahahahahahaha

IC as Billy McCoy: um prove yourself in the ring and people will take notice of you!

IC as Billy McCoy: Dont get all Gen Me on me and just take the advice
    OOC: I would love a talking chimpanzee, but after a while I think it would drive me Bananas, oh ho ho ho :P

IC: Sooner or later it will be your turn to witness first hand the wrestling greatness that is Arthur Lansdale, pray to whatever gods you believe in that it is in the far distant future.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

IC: Inferno's new hot superstar is here and tommy thunder u stuck your nose were it didnt belong junior.
    IC: You don't no the hot! I am HOT! Tommy is COLD! I make you Cobra's maid! You no can talky like that! You ask Billy McCarter! He my servant and he scrub the shoes of Icelandic playboy, The Great Cobra!
    I am Smartest man in forum land and you must be you!

Blog Entries
    IC: Inferno's new hot superstar is here and tommy thunder u stuck your nose were it didnt belong junior.
    IC: Ohhhhh, you're going to call me junior are you? How cute.
    I'll stick my nose wherever I damn well please, Vincent. I've had enough of you stepping all over and bullying lesser talents. Guys that bust their asses for this company. Guys that actually care about this company. It's about time someone stood up to you and your over inflated ego. And as big as you think you are, your ego is 10 times the size of you and your tubby fat ass. So why don't you take a step back, and seriously think about what you're getting yourself into when you call me out here.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    OOC: I would love a talking chimpanzee, but after a while I think it would drive me Bananas, oh ho ho ho :P

IC: Sooner or later it will be your turn to witness first hand the wrestling greatness that is Arthur Lansdale, pray to whatever gods you believe in that it is in the far distant future.
    OOC: oh they just keep on coming Lol

IC: McCoy fears nobody! I am the longest reigning International Champion in EWNCW history and quite frankly am the best form of my career i cant wait to see you come up and challenge me i live for the battle

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as Mark Dimension: You Know I Got Exactly What it Takes and If I Show you it will Be Your Bones I Will Be Throwing
    Too Bad your on RaGe and I'm On InFerno ,But 1 day our paths will Cross
    Since For Now Your too Afraid to Defend on Both Shows (laughs at the champ)
    The world heavyweight Champ is Here?where" ...that's Right on RaGe.
    I will Dominate and Accomplish my Goals and that's to be Company Champion EwncW Title on my waist andMost Importantly
    International Champion of Across The whole World
    Then
    Then
    What will be Your Choice
    Me ...The Only!
    IC: Just remember! The champ is me and it don't matter who is made the phony champion on Inferno! I am the man who defeated the unbeatable Gillz and no one will take what I worked my ass off for! What I have is not only mine but is the fans title as well! They didn't warm up to me when I first got here due to my past but after my hard work and determination, they have slowly seen my good actions! After all, those past champs of Shuriken and Kevin Matthews ran away because they were too afraid to face me. Lesson over BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!
    "The Rapping Hyena" SilverCena, your current EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion as of 10/30/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kicked View Post
    but the first time a kid in a Cena t-shirt did the "You Can't See Me" hand/face wave I knew I had to jump back in.
    What's up BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IC: Ohhhhh, you're going to call me junior are you? How cute.
    I'll stick my nose wherever I damn well please, Vincent. I've had enough of you stepping all over and bullying lesser talents. Guys that bust their asses for this company. Guys that actually care about this company. It's about time someone stood up to you and your over inflated ego. And as big as you think you are, your ego is 10 times the size of you and your tubby fat ass. So why don't you take a step back, and seriously think about what you're getting yourself into when you call me out here.
    IC: You not champion! You scrub floors of my palace and you sew the dresses! I am leader of power army and you soon to be new recruit!
    I am Smartest man in forum land and you must be you!

Blog Entries
    i love it whenever russo comes and posts!

it causes controversy

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    *Looks around at ceiling* A popcorn style finish painted white, a light, and that's pretty much it.
    I Swear Rich is the reincarnation of jesus, will you save us all ?

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013