Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    PM's on my part are going out shortly so stand by your inboxes.
    standing by
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Blog Entries
    I have sent all the PMs needed on my part.

Blog Entries

EWNCW reporter: Dick Thompson.

Hello Folks!! EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson here on a special assignment!!

Voting for the EWNCW awards are now open!! Who do you think should be EWNCW superstar of the year? Who cut's the best promos? Who is the best newcomer? Who has the best theme?

You can have your say on these awards and more by going here
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...fficial-Thread!
    and casting your votes!!

Voting is open until the 24th of October, and the ceremony will take place on the 29th of October!

So get voting folks, as your say is much appreciated.
    Thank you for your time!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

ChunkkyNuTZzz Exclusive
    The Return
    Of
    The
    Rumor BliTZzz

* William Carlin Gets massively drunk and kept putting submission holds on everyone around the EwncW arena while calling them krysys, Seth Ferrell was a witness to this and The MBC recorded it for his True Mint Berry Crunch Story #53

* TBOZ is Still Shaking Hands with Every Employee in EwncW behind the scenes, KingStem is in the background livid at this return, Rich Cranium couldn't be found for commentary..but Grind Bastard was and kingstem along with Harley McCartney attacked Grind Bastard

* Primus Khan and The Black Angel Rivalry heating up- Ric Flair keeps betting on them to Fight and bullhorns it out loud trying to get the fight going..a suspension could come down on the nature boy..but agents haven't commented on the matter ...

* Mark Dimension is in Talks with UFC to Do a Cross Brand Match EwncW vs UFC as Mark Dimension vs Frank Mir is in talks, another note Get your New MD shirts Special Destinys Calling The Murder Of SoLLA! Imprint

* Arthur Lansdale tries teaching the Great Cobra Proper English and Daymiane Bloodstone walks by and Cobra calls him Bloodstoner!..Daymian snaps and goes after Cobra leading into a trap of The Sky High Bastards ,but why ?..more to this matter shall come

* Billy McCoy is Said to Be exaggerating his effects still to the point nobody can stand him and he was found on the floor with empty McCoy Crisps bags all over the place ...maids were called upon request.

* Silvercena and John Cena to Twin Brother Action Movie for WWE studios , EwncW Productions have also contributed to the Project with ChunkkynuTZzz being a representative

*GiLLZ meets Rolando Romulus and Hooks him up With Wrestling Groupies , Gillz then nails him with the UnDisputed EwncW Championship and tells him ,Can't wait till The Debut and Welcome to Where The Best Survive!

*BAM!

This Has Been Your
    RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRR
    BLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post

ChunkkyNuTZzz Exclusive
    The Return
    Of
    The
    Rumor BliTZzz

* William Carlin Gets massively drunk and kept putting submission holds on everyone around the EwncW arena while calling them krysys, Seth Ferrell was a witness to this and The MBC recorded it for his True Mint Berry Crunch Story #53

* TBOZ is Still Shaking Hands with Every Employee in EwncW behind the scenes, KingStem is in the background livid at this return, Rich Cranium couldn't be found for commentary..but Grind Bastard was and kingstem along with Harley McCartney attacked Grind Bastard

* Primus Khan and The Black Angel Rivalry heating up- Ric Flair keeps betting on them to Fight and bullhorns it out loud trying to get the fight going..a suspension could come down on the nature boy..but agents haven't commented on the matter ...

* Mark Dimension is in Talks with UFC to Do a Cross Brand Match EwncW vs UFC as Mark Dimension vs Frank Mir is in talks, another note Get your New MD shirts Special Destinys Calling The Murder Of SoLLA! Imprint

* Arthur Lansdale tries teaching the Great Cobra Proper English and Daymiane Bloodstone walks by and Cobra calls him Bloodstoner!..Daymian snaps and goes after Cobra leading into a trap of The Sky High Bastards ,but why ?..more to this matter shall come

* Billy McCoy is Said to Be exaggerating his effects still to the point nobody can stand him and he was found on the floor with empty McCoy Crisps bags all over the place ...maids were called upon request.

* Silvercena and John Cena to Twin Brother Action Movie for WWE studios , EwncW Productions have also contributed to the Project with ChunkkynuTZzz being a representative

*GiLLZ meets Rolando Romulus and Hooks him up With Wrestling Groupies , Gillz then nails him with the UnDisputed EwncW Championship and tells him ,Can't wait till The Debut and Welcome to Where The Best Survive!

*BAM!

This Has Been Your
    RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRR
    BLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    IC: This is Kinnnnnng strem with your exclusive...WHO GIVES A FUCK!!! seriously, no one cares about stupid rumors. They want the truth. And no one will give them the truth except me. If you don't believe me, then you are another pathetic excuse of life

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: This is Kinnnnnng strem with your exclusive...WHO GIVES A FUCK!!! seriously, no one cares about stupid rumors. They want the truth. And no one will give them the truth except me. If you don't believe me, then you are another pathetic excuse of life
    IC: How's this for some truth. You're an asshole! And nobody cares about you and your stupid little rants!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IC: How's this for some truth. You're an asshole! And nobody cares about you and your stupid little rants!
    Then let me ask you Thomas, in fact, let me ask everyone this question. If you have a problem with me, then why am I still here? Still standing? If you have such a god damn problem with me please someone anyone, just try and shut me up and take me out. I really wanna see if anyone has the guts to try and overthrow me

"Ship Is It"

Blog Entries
    Then let me ask you Thomas, in fact, let me ask everyone this question. If you have a problem with me, then why am I still here? Still standing? If you have such a god damn problem with me please someone anyone, just try and shut me up and take me out. I really wanna see if anyone has the guts to try and overthrow me
    IC: I don't have a problem with you Stremulus! It seems to me that you have a problem with everyone else!!
    Be careful what you wish for buddy. At Destiny's Calling, you have 4 other guys vying for your title. And they're all coming for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IC: I don't have a problem with you Stremulus! It seems to me that you have a problem with everyone else!!
    Be careful what you wish for buddy. At Destiny's Calling, you have 4 other guys vying for your title. And they're all coming for you.
    IC: You think I care about this title? Fuck that, I only care about beating everyone here and saying that I am the best. The one and only. BETTER...THAN...YOU!

"Ship Is It"

Blog Entries
    IC: You think I care about this title? Fuck that, I only care about beating everyone here and saying that I am the best. The one and only. BETTER...THAN...YOU!
    IC: Well instead of running your mouth, why don't you concentrate on climbing the ladder and coming up to the big boys league. Then we'll see if you're 'better' than us!