Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    IC: King Strem, I don't hog the spotlight, I own it. Get used to it.

SC, good luck with your shot, because realistically, it's your last. As before mentioned, the spotlight will be mine.
    Ooc: Welcome back!
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    Get use to it? Please, I am just simply going to do what I do to everyone that doesn't respect the king, I will destroy you, I will beat you until an inch of your life until you beg me to end you, and then, I will make you suffer. You little bitch.
    IC: TBOZ is like Vladimir Putin, not officially in control over Russia but really he is. Just replace Russia with the word Creative.

IC: What fucking era? All you do is lose, Listen junior go back to the minors, I am sick of you saying you are better than me and I copy you. Your garbage, you nothing. I will always be better than you
    IC: You better than me? Please you must be joking. Calling me garbage sounds so familiar oh wait I just said that! God you're so transparent. You talk about how you don't need EWNCW but really you need this place. You will never be more than an over rated jobber who is standing in my way. I'll gladly beat you down right now if you'd like this to be settled?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe View Post
    IC: You better than me? Please you must be joking. Calling me garbage sounds so familiar oh wait I just said that! God you're so transparent. You talk about how you don't need EWNCW but really you need this place. You will never be more than an over rated jobber who is standing in my way. I'll gladly beat you down right now if you'd like this to be settled?
    IC: You man with running mouth and I stop it! I go finding for you after Debbies Calling and we settle cards!
    I am Smartest man in forum land and you must be you!

IC: Yeah ok, I am sure JBW would welcome me with open arms and treat me better than this hell hole. I will beat you, then everyone else, then take the Heavyweight championship, then maybe..just maybe, i'll take the belt and run.

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

IC: Yeah ok, I am sure JBW would welcome me with open arms and treat me better than this hell hole. I will beat you, then everyone else, then take the Heavyweight championship, then maybe..just maybe, i'll take the belt and run.
    IC: Of course JBW would take you they take everyone, that doesn't mean your any good. Please for the love of God let me see you on Inferno so I can give you what you have coming.

IC: Of course JBW would take you they take everyone, that doesn't mean your any good. Please for the love of God let me see you on Inferno so I can give you what you have coming.
    IC: You chase dog's tail into sunset and then I meet you at Monday Night Raisin!
    I am Smartest man in forum land and you must be you!

IC as Arthur Lansdale: I assume JBW is the nickname of this federation? With some of the complete buffoons and lackwits I see running their mouths off around here you would wonder if there is even a decent interview process involved! Take this Cobra fellow for instance, I dare not think which garbage recepticle he was fished out of, but it seems to me that they let just about anyone in here. Just look at the ridiculous names you lackeys have, Bloodstone? Krysys? The Beard of Zeus? I feel as though I am the Ring Master of a Circus of travelling freaks, except you're all the bearded lady.

I'm Arthur Lansdale, and i'm better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    IC as Arthur Lansdale: I assume JBW is the nickname of this federation? With some of the complete buffoons and lackwits I see running their mouths off around here you would wonder if there is even a decent interview process involved! Take this Cobra fellow for instance, I dare not think which garbage recepticle he was fished out of, but it seems to me that they let just about anyone in here. Just look at the ridiculous names you lackeys have, Bloodstone? Krysys? The Beard of Zeus? I feel as though I am the Ring Master of a Circus of travelling freaks, except you're all the bearded lady.

I'm Arthur Lansdale, and i'm better than you.
    IC: You claim your better but you have yet to prove it. So until than keep your mouth shut.

IC: You claim your better but you have yet to prove it. So until than keep your mouth shut.
    IC: I need not prove myself to rabble such as yourself as I have been preordained for greatness for a very long time. Consider this, warfare is mostly psychological, and battles are won in the mind before a single shot has been fired. There is naught you can say or do that could shake my resolve and belief in my abundant skill and ability. However words as venomous and potent as mine have time and time again riled up the fickle minded simpertons in this federation. You allow your misplaced anger to fuel you, a ploy which will prove to be your downfall inevitably. I have won without throwing so much as a punch.