Page 1628 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 62811281528157816181626162716281629163016381678172821282628 ... LastLast
Results 16,271 to 16,280 of 40747
    Loving this weeks edition of Rage, the appearace of ZZTop blew my mind :O

IC: are you kidding me? Welcome back tboz? Is this a sick joke? He doesn't need to Come back. All he is going to do is hog the fucking spotlight for the better talent. Look what he did to rich. Rich was doing great in singles competition but because tboz is a former right and still good friends with everyone that writes he got to screw him over. I am done with that. No one will be screwed over that those talented writers. This is not about titles are fans. This about getting me being respected for the best damn person in this god damn business. The king has spoke

...now here is bloodstone trying to act tough and bash me. Go ahead you little shit just try. Nothing you say ever bothers me so just quit now. Your promos suck, you suck. The only reason you would get this title is because I am begging to have this title taken from me so I can be bigger and better. So, go ahead and shoot

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

IC: Welcome back TBOZ! Thanks for the assist although I didn't need it! Once I defeat Gillz for the title I might just give you a shot at it!
    "The Rapping Hyena" SilverCena, your current EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion as of 10/30/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kicked View Post
    but the first time a kid in a Cena t-shirt did the "You Can't See Me" hand/face wave I knew I had to jump back in.
    What's up BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Damn right, the prodigal son, has returned!
    Boom that has been on tap for Weeks and it blew everyones mind welcome back me dude
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    IC///// McCoy is unavailable for comment at this time///////
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC:

...now here is bloodstone trying to act tough and bash me. Go ahead you little shit just try. Nothing you say ever bothers me so just quit now. Your promos suck, you suck. The only reason you would get this title is because I am begging to have this title taken from me so I can be bigger and better. So, go ahead and shoot
    IC: Dear Lord are you whining again? I swear you were deprived of attention growing up. And if my promos suck than your are complete garabage cause you just say a twisted version of what I say. Now lets get one thing straight! When I win the Ignition Title, it won't be cause you let me or be cause i'm "friends" with the writers. It will be cause I deserve it and be cause i'm better than you. The Era of Bloodstone is here and at Destinys Calling i'll prove that big things come in small packages!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: are you kidding me? Welcome back tboz? Is this a sick joke? He doesn't need to Come back. All he is going to do is hog the fucking spotlight for the better talent. Look what he did to rich. Rich was doing great in singles competition but because tboz is a former right and still good friends with everyone that writes he got to screw him over. I am done with that. No one will be screwed over that those talented writers. This is not about titles are fans. This about getting me being respected for the best damn person in this god damn business. The king has spoke

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCena View Post
    IC: Welcome back TBOZ! Thanks for the assist although I didn't need it! Once I defeat Gillz for the title I might just give you a shot at it!
    IC: King Strem, I don't hog the spotlight, I own it. Get used to it.

SC, good luck with your shot, because realistically, it's your last. As before mentioned, the spotlight will be mine.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Great show!

IC: KHAN! When I find I will make you a believer. Attacking me, after my gauntlet match? That's cool, you better be watching your everything, because there is no part of you I won't break for you disrespecting the voices. Next week, you better skip the show, or you'll be introduced to the City of Angels!
    EWNCW
    Seraphim/Black Angel: Day of Reckoning PPV - Battle of the Newcomers - Winner
    Seraphim: Destiny's Calling PPV - IronMan Match against PrimusKhan - Winner
    Seraphim: Glory to the Brave - Beat Solla in a Steel Cage Match

HWA
    Black Angel: Drafted to Legacy.
    Black Angel: Took out Kev.

BWA
    Blacklist Royalty(Alex Foyt): Number #1 Contender for the BWA World Championship
    Alex Foyt Gains a Partner: Prince Chamberlain

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe View Post
    IC: Dear Lord are you whining again? I swear you were deprived of attention growing up. And if my promos suck than your are complete garabage cause you just say a twisted version of what I say. Now lets get one thing straight! When I win the Ignition Title, it won't be cause you let me or be cause i'm "friends" with the writers. It will be cause I deserve it and be cause i'm better than you. The Era of Bloodstone is here and at Destinys Calling i'll prove that big things come in small packages!
    IC: What fucking era? All you do is lose, Listen junior go back to the minors, I am sick of you saying you are better than me and I copy you. Your garbage, you nothing. I will always be better than you

"Ship Is It"

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    IC: King Strem, I don't hog the spotlight, I own it. Get used to it.

SC, good luck with your shot, because realistically, it's your last. As before mentioned, the spotlight will be mine.
    Get use to it? Please, I am just simply going to do what I do to everyone that doesn't respect the king, I will destroy you, I will beat you until an inch of your life until you beg me to end you, and then, I will make you suffer. You little bitch.

"Ship Is It"