Page 161 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151159160161162163 171 211 261 661 1161 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Did that, anything else?
    That is pretty much it. TJ will mold you in.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    That is pretty much it. TJ will mold you in.
    Thanks for the help, much appreciated
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Tomorrow Kevin.

Tomorrow I will defeat you. And don't use the pitful excuse that you were at JBW, Justin Beiber Wrestling. When you face me, you attention should be sharp. I will come at you at all angles. I will snap one of your bones. I will kick your head off clean from your shoulders. I will make sure you eat your food out of a STRAW!

The fact is this: Your defeat is inevitable. I know it and the people know it. I saw you whine and complain about Justin Beiber Wrestling. All I can tell you is suck it up. You are here at EWNCW and your challenge is me!

Remember....I am a generous guy....you can pick your defeat. Tap out or knock out.
    Decent promo mate. Not great, but decent. I'm not saying that because you insulted JBW or anything, I'm not like that. But it was the first promo I saw from you on EWNCW, and it was decent

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Decent promo mate. Not great, but decent. I'm not saying that because you insulted JBW or anything, I'm not like that. But it was the first promo I saw from you on EWNCW, and it was decent
    I have to give the character a righteous feel. He lives on competition and wants a good match.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I have to give the character a righteous feel. He lives on competition and wants a good match.
    My advice: start watching promos from some real wrestlers who have righteous gimmicks. That and watch some characters from movies that have some great dialogue in he script. You don't have to steal anything from them, but I found they inspired me to do something somewhat in their image. For example, I have a righteous character like you over in JBW, so I watched promos from SES Punk, Mordecai, and even Raven. I also watched Hannible Lector do his thing in The Silence of the Lambs. I think it really helped me in my promos.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    I also watched Hannible Lector do his thing in The Silence of the Lambs. I think it really helped me in my promos.
    Your going to eat human flesh?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Your going to eat human flesh?
    Replace "going to eat" with have been eating and yes.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    This is for the EWNCW champion.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you give me my championship belt, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Manabu is sat in a room filled with Yakuzas, smoke fills the room yet Manabu can be seen clearly, the camera shoots around showing everyone in the room, some members have eyepatches or scars, others are missing fingers
    Day in, day out, I hear it all the time "I'm coming for your title, your titles gonna be mine, Im gonna do this Im gonna do that" but day in, day out I've kept the title, you can say whatever you want but the title isnt leaving me. You know what seperates me from all of you? I trained myself up with the Yakuza, I beat them all I made them regret the moment they met me, I came from Japan and I've already made history in the EWNCW now what have all you guys done? boasted about these skills no ones yet to see? Half of you havent even stepped in the ring with me and why? Because as soon as you see me in the ring your legs get weak, you can feel that horrible cold sweat of fear running down you, you wanna run away you wanna call for help, to the point your praying to a god you dont even believe in to help you
    So all of you, carry on running your mouths but know, I will not lose this title

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    This is for the EWNCW champion.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you give me my championship belt, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
    I swear I haven't 'taken' the belt, 'GOOD LUCK!'