Page 153 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143151152153154155 163 203 253 653 1153 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 40747
  1. #1521
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, Md
    Posts
    273
    Blog Entries
    4
    Seem like things are just getting better.

  2. #1522
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Night View Post
    Seem like things are just getting better.
    with IPITS coming here there's no stopping us
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  3. #1523
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,750
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Night View Post
    Seem like things are just getting better.
    In fact, to quote a great man "Looks like business just picked up!"!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #1524
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    im far from liking rap and i dont wanna associate myself with retards attempting poetry
    Not flaming the company, just KevinBrand on this one so I think I'm within my rights on this one. Rednecks On Crack Killing music. I win.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.


    JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

    And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

    Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

  5. #1525
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    Not flaming the company, just KevinBrand on this one so I think I'm within my rights on this one. Rednecks On Crack Killing music. I win.
    rockm? no, i rather listen to someone break into guitar solo rather than listen to the same beat for 5 minutes
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  6. #1526
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    rockm? no, i rather listen to someone break into guitar solo rather than listen to the same beat for 5 minutes
    Umm R.O.C.K. music smart guy. Oh and your one of those guys who only cares about the instrumentals and doesn't listen to the lyrics eh? Okay if your that guy then fine, but you must understand that I actually like to think when I listen to music. Something that challenges me on an intellectual and emotional level along with making me re-think my ideals on life. But if all you care about is a guitar solo than that's cool too I guess.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.


    JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

    And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

    Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

  7. #1527
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    Umm R.O.C.K. music smart guy. Oh and your one of those guys who only cares about the instrumentals and doesn't listen to the lyrics eh? Okay if your that guy then fine, but you must understand that I actually like to think when I listen to music. Something that challenges me on an intellectual and emotional level along with making me re-think my ideals on life. But if all you care about is a guitar solo than that's cool too I guess.
    some rock ballads have some meaning but to each their own taste of music
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  8. #1528
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    some rock ballads have some meaning but to each their own taste of music
    Yes your correct some do, but most don't. Much like most rap music doesn't do what I like to listen too. I'd rather listen to bad rock music than bad rap music simply because I can appreciate good singing, but I'd much rather listen to good rap then great rock. I don't mind rock music or it's fans, but I don't appreciate "fans" calling people much smarter than them retards.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.


    JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

    And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

    Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

  9. #1529
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    Yes your correct some do, but most don't. Much like most rap music doesn't do what I like to listen too. I'd rather listen to bad rock music than bad rap music simply because I can appreciate good singing, but I'd much rather listen to good rap then great rock. I don't mind rock music or it's fans, but I don't appreciate "fans" calling people much smarter than them retards.
    i respect ur taste of music whatever it may be
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  10. #1530
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    i respect ur taste of music whatever it may be
    That's all I ask.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.


    JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

    And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

    Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.