Page 151 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141149150151152153 161 201 251 651 1151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 40747
  1. #1501
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    This Sunday, March 13, we got head to head, as EWNCW goes on PPV and JBW holds a special in front of the local wal-mart in front of 5 rabid 'rasslin' fans. This Sunday will not only be No Guts No Glory, but it will also be the beginning of a new chapter, a new era, the beginning of the end for JBW. You see, the production of my DVD "The Fall of JBW" that will be released by my production company Matthews Entertainment, Inc. is nearing its completion, and our aim date for its release is by December 2011, why will it take so long you may ask? Well since they air their show on extreme static television, it would take months and months just to edit those matches and make it into clear HD. It's too bad that nobody from JBW decided to participate in the 10 minute documentary, so instead the guys who will responsible for your fall, have agreed to sit down and give me their thoughts on the company that barely was. If so many agree, i'll release the extended version that would last a whole 20 minutes excluding the piss poor matches that come with the extras.

    The time is drawing near and I am counting down the minutes until you file bankruptcy and my DVD can continue production hahahahahahahahaha!
    I, The Storm, cannot WAIT for this DVD, which by the way will be available for purchase at a reasonable price on EWNCWshop.com!!

    Allow me, Tommy Thunder, the EWNCW Forum champion to be the first to announce my participation in the making of this DVD!! I will be giving detailed, expert insight on how the company they call JBW fell to the ground!! I will be giving a first hand account on how I played my part in the demolition of the company!! And how many many talents that shunned EWNCW for "the green pastures of JBW" came crawling back crying and begging Irken Invader to take them in!!
    HA!! I can't wait to start on this!! I can't WAIT to document the FAAAAAALL......OF JBW!!............... J. B. W.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  2. #1502
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I, The Storm, cannot WAIT for this DVD, which by the way will be available for purchase at a reasonable price on EWNCWshop.com!!

    Allow me, Tommy Thunder, the EWNCW Forum champion to be the first to announce my participation in the making of this DVD!! I will be giving detailed, expert insight on how the company they call JBW fell to the ground!! I will be giving a first hand account on how I played my part in the demolition of the company!! And how many many talents that shunned EWNCW for "the green pastures of JBW" came crawling back crying and begging Irken Invader to take them in!!
    HA!! I can't wait to start on this!! I can't WAIT to document the FAAAAAALL......OF JBW!!............... J. B. W.
    My representitives will be calling you ASAP
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  3. #1503
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,365
    Blog Entries
    1
    When this cross promotion competition starts, we should do a EWNCW champ vs JBW champ and etc. Also WWTNA vs TJHawkes would be epic!

  4. #1504
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11
    As i was strolling along on my Saturday night walk, I just so happened to snap a pic of JBW's Mayhem in full action!



    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    When this cross promotion competition starts, we should do a EWNCW champ vs JBW champ and etc. Also WWTNA vs TJHawkes would be epic!
    i think its too early for that, i rather have a war rather than cross-promotions
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  5. #1505
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,365
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    i think its too early for that, i rather have a war rather than cross-promotions
    But they have rappers! You can be our token rapper, ok?

  6. #1506
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    When this cross promotion competition starts, we should do a EWNCW champ vs JBW champ and etc. Also WWTNA vs TJHawkes would be epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    But they have rappers! You can be our token rapper, ok?
    im far from liking rap and i dont wanna associate myself with retards attempting poetry
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  7. #1507
    The Trinity IPEEINTHESHOWER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189
    After talking to my counsel I have this to say. EWNCW has the exclusive rights to use IPEEINTHESHOWER's likeness. Therefore the barnyard company that is JBW is right now guilty of using IPEEINTHESHOWER in there Wal-mart parking lot organization and in fact is guilty of copyright infringement. Stop immediately or more legal action will follow.

    on a side note----thats what you get when IPEEINTHESHOWER loses a match beeeeeeeeeeoooooooooocccccch


    EWNCW 4 LIFE mutha fooka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

  8. #1508
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    After talking to my counsel I have this to say. EWNCW has the exclusive rights to use IPEEINTHESHOWER's likeness. Therefore the barnyard company that is JBW is right now guilty of using IPEEINTHESHOWER in there Wal-mart parking lot organization and in fact is guilty of copyright infringement. Stop immediately or more legal action will follow.

    on a side note----thats what you get when IPEEINTHESHOWER loses a match beeeeeeeeeeoooooooooocccccch


    EWNCW 4 LIFE mutha fooka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ryan Clark, if you're out there, THIS is BREAKING NEWS!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #1509
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    After talking to my counsel I have this to say. EWNCW has the exclusive rights to use IPEEINTHESHOWER's likeness. Therefore the barnyard company that is JBW is right now guilty of using IPEEINTHESHOWER in there Wal-mart parking lot organization and in fact is guilty of copyright infringement. Stop immediately or more legal action will follow.

    on a side note----thats what you get when IPEEINTHESHOWER loses a match beeeeeeeeeeoooooooooocccccch


    EWNCW 4 LIFE mutha fooka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    welcome home IPITS thanks for using my redneck references i will let you use them anytime oh great IPITS suck on that WWTNA Mark and JBW

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Ryan Clark, if you're out there, THIS is BREAKING NEWS!!
    hells yes
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  10. #1510
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    After talking to my counsel I have this to say. EWNCW has the exclusive rights to use IPEEINTHESHOWER's likeness. Therefore the barnyard company that is JBW is right now guilty of using IPEEINTHESHOWER in there Wal-mart parking lot organization and in fact is guilty of copyright infringement. Stop immediately or more legal action will follow.

    on a side note----thats what you get when IPEEINTHESHOWER loses a match beeeeeeeeeeoooooooooocccccch


    EWNCW 4 LIFE mutha fooka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I must also extend my welcome to the man of infinite wisdom!! Welcome, to the best E-Fed on the net!! EWNCW!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.