Page 150 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140148149150151152 160 200 250 650 1150 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Are you allowed to say who?

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Are you allowed to say who?
    samoan619 is the guy, we've started to lay the seeds last week, here's his promo from earlier today:
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Non-Show Shoot Promo:
    So THEKEVINBRAND still can't leave this federation alone.. Time and time again, I hear him speak upon the greatest wrestling kingdom ever created.. But over here at JBW, he was a jobber, EWNCW already has him in the main event, So what does that tell you about their promotion... They say they have golden toilets over at EWNCW, but they omit the truth.. They don't have golden toilets, as in the plural sense.. They are the golden toilet, only used for releasing human waste and excrement.. And how funny is it that they acquired JBW's wasted excrement, THEKEVINBRAND... I won't even waste a breath on naming any of the other EWNCW non-talent, because to me they are nothing but ants to an ant-eater.. Now to the E-fans all around the world, if you want real wrestling, a real show, with real talent, then JBW is the place for you.. But if you like Bubba-Bob wrestling, has-been no-names in the main event picture, and a midcard made of cardboard cut-outs, then EWNCW is for you..
    here's my response:
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    to that samoan piece of turd samoan619:

you call us a redneck promotion? last time i checked your head office was in the tampon section at the local grocery store and that your shows were held in front of the local wal-mart. you call us rednecks think again! we've sold out arenas not parking lots to trailer park trash for ur 'rasslin'
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    The golden toilet seats was my line! Oh well, maybe if he did his job and cleaned JBW's toilets properly instead of making noise, he wouldn't be so bitter!

The golden toilet seats was my line! Oh well, maybe if he did his job and cleaned JBW's toilets properly instead of making noise, he wouldn't be so bitter!
    lolol BURN.. yeah off my jbw character, i did use your line, appreciate the promotional fodder, keep em comin hahaha..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Blog Entries
    i'm flipping through the channels and look what i see, i can see a static station barely showing JBW holding its weekly show in front of the wal-mart, and i see that the so-called competition cant afford announcers yet but then again they'd be replaced by the static on my television, that shows how piss poor of a station they can afford to put their product on :P

Blog Entries
    Is it too soon for a cross promotion?
    My feeling is that it is way too soon to be thinking about any sort of cross promotion warfare, as JBW has only just started up, and EWNCW is fairly new too. I'd rather both companies build up a run of a few ppv's each before we start thinking about doing an invasion angle, or anything like that. Like Kevin said though, there's no harm in planting the seeds for stuff further down the line.... just wait until thursday, and you'll see what I mean!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

WAAAAY to soon for any sort of cross promotion shindigs yet people....

It would probably cause a few more issues than there needs to be also!

"Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap* "Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap* "Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap* "Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap*

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ship-Wrestling We need YOU!!!

www.myspace.com/twinjets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TJHawkesybaby View Post

That's what I thought! Plus, both E-feds rosters are still growing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TJHawkesybaby View Post

That's why there are some feuds steaming up between both promotions right now

Blog Entries
    This Sunday, March 13, we got head to head, as EWNCW goes on PPV and JBW holds a special in front of the local wal-mart in front of 5 rabid 'rasslin' fans. This Sunday will not only be No Guts No Glory, but it will also be the beginning of a new chapter, a new era, the beginning of the end for JBW. You see, the production of my DVD "The Fall of JBW" that will be released by my production company Matthews Entertainment, Inc. is nearing its completion, and our aim date for its release is by December 2011, why will it take so long you may ask? Well since they air their show on extreme static television, it would take months and months just to edit those matches and make it into clear HD. It's too bad that nobody from JBW decided to participate in the 10 minute documentary, so instead the guys who will responsible for your fall, have agreed to sit down and give me their thoughts on the company that barely was. If so many agree, i'll release the extended version that would last a whole 20 minutes excluding the piss poor matches that come with the extras.

The time is drawing near and I am counting down the minutes until you file bankruptcy and my DVD can continue production hahahahahahahahaha!