Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12

A message from Freak Inc. in response to Two of A Kind

"They... they... they called us circus freaks! How dare they! Those miserable fools!"

"Does not matter, once we are free, we will finally taste the red juice!"

"Yes! We shall make it flow from their skulls! Jobbers!? Us!? How simply laughable!"

"Laughable indeed, and they say that we are the crazy ones, locked away inside this place!"

"Haha! Yes, maybe tis us who are truly sane, the rest of the world has gone mental?"

"No doubt about, we are the sane ones, them, the crazies! That is why they locked us away, afraid that we would drink the red juice again..."

"But the red juice is so delicious! Such a shame that it is so hard to obtain!"

"Prehaps, when they come to set us free... We may drink the red juice from them?"

"No, that simply cannot happen! Dear brother, you know they would keep us locked inside this place of places! Twisted, have you forgotten that?"

"No, dear brother, I just long for the red juice. But when we are released we will have all the red juice we please, I believe that I shall start with the ones who addressed us as circus freaks, and 'jobbers'"

"Haha yes! Oh boy what fun we shall have, right Twisted? Oh how I miss the fun! I miss the laughter!"

"You miss the laughter, I miss the screams.. Maybe that is why they call me Twisted, here where the walls are padded white."

"Screams? I always thought those were really loud laughs..."

"No, Slither, those were screams, screams of laughter maybe but screams indeed."

"Lets us laugh once more?"

"Indeed brother, for the time of our release is coming, and we will drink the red juice and laugh.... Laugh at their screams"

*both the brothers laugh*
    Profile Retired

Don't miss the debut of BWA Sanctuary, Friday September 9th!
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    "They... they... they called us circus freaks! How dare they! Those miserable fools!"

"Does not matter, once we are free, we will finally taste the red juice!"

"Yes! We shall make it flow from their skulls! Jobbers!? Us!? How simply laughable!"

"Laughable indeed, and they say that we are the crazy ones, locked away inside this place!"

"Haha! Yes, maybe tis us who are truly sane, the rest of the world has gone mental?"

"No doubt about, we are the sane ones, them, the crazies! That is why they locked us away, afraid that we would drink the red juice again..."

"But the red juice is so delicious! Such a shame that it is so hard to obtain!"

"Prehaps, when they come to set us free... We may drink the red juice from them?"

"No, that simply cannot happen! Dear brother, you know they would keep us locked inside this place of places! Twisted, have you forgotten that?"

"No, dear brother, I just long for the red juice. But when we are released we will have all the red juice we please, I believe that I shall start with the ones who addressed us as circus freaks, and 'jobbers'"

"Haha yes! Oh boy what fun we shall have, right Twisted? Oh how I miss the fun! I miss the laughter!"

"You miss the laughter, I miss the screams.. Maybe that is why they call me Twisted, here where the walls are padded white."

"Screams? I always thought those were really loud laughs..."

"No, Slither, those were screams, screams of laughter maybe but screams indeed."

"Lets us laugh once more?"

"Indeed brother, for the time of our release is coming, and we will drink the red juice and laugh.... Laugh at their screams"

*both the brothers laugh*
    IC as Kid Wonder. Guys guys guys there is no need to drink our red juice and nor will you if you are stepping into the ring with T.O.A.K. just for some red juice listen here and listen good, you will die of thirst but i tell you what i had a cousin who was a freak so i can relate a little bit too how disorientated and disenfranchised you two nuff nuffs really are so listen when we pocket our small change from knockin you parasidic leaches out then i can put you into the best mental institution money can buy... they will even have red juice for both of you but if you would rather be out here with us crazies then i can just collect your red juice and shove it up your arse and who knows maybe, just maybe that can help you regenerate you into i dont know unmm functional

Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    JoM
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder

*Sanctuary Announcement*

Both the BWA World Champions and BWA Intercontinental Champions will be defending their respective titles! Against who? And who will be the champions? Stay tuned to BWA!
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    *Sanctuary Announcement*

Both the BWA World Champions and BWA Intercontinental Champions will be defending their respective titles! Against who? And who will be the champions? Stay tuned to BWA!
    man this is exciting stuff cant wait to see these two championship matches on free to air wow awesome

Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    JoM
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by aloisick View Post
    man this is exciting stuff cant wait to see these two championship matches on free to air wow awesome
    Big things coming from Blacklist Wrestling Alliance!
    Profile Retired

Hey guys, just a heads up this thursday I won't be on much for I will be moving into my college and what not. Ill check in when I can.

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    KK MAN Good luck bro
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe View Post
    IC: Fuck that, you'll never get CNK in the ring with these dudes
    IC: Now Daymain!! you gotta know that Billy McCoy loves to put the beatdown on these freaks and show them that they need to just sort there life out go outside get a little fresh air maybe meet a Girl see what happens

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a Damnation last night that was Epic another great job KRYSYS

the Mafi Mejicana Promo made me LOL
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...