1. #10931
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Thats how are dad used to be, but now he is 2 years sober as of last week
    congrats to him huge feet to acomplish
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

  2. #10932
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,614
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Thats how are dad used to be, but now he is 2 years sober as of last week
    That there is dedication. Respect.

    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    Tommy creative Chat
    I'm there.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #10933
    Black Ninja! WWTNA Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Garfield, NJ
    Posts
    6,862
    Blog Entries
    3
    Great Inferno guys!
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

  4. #10934
    Senior Member SilverCena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Silverbury, Silverado
    Posts
    467
    A Message From SilverCena:

    Where there is fire, there is smoke. And in that smoke, from this day forward, I will crouch, and conspire, and plot, and plan for the inevitable day of Gillz and Shuriken's downfall. The day when Shuriken finally and self-destructively turns his weapons against himself. The day of the writing in the sky! When the sea is a dead sea, and the land is a wasteland out of which I will emerge victorious! And the fans will cheer a new champion, in which there will be no place for those that do not deserve this! And we shall found our own company, our own destiny! And that day is upon you NOW!

  5. #10935
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverCena View Post
    A Message From SilverCena:

    Where there is fire, there is smoke. And in that smoke, from this day forward, I will crouch, and conspire, and plot, and plan for the inevitable day of Gillz and Shuriken's downfall. The day when Shuriken finally and self-destructively turns his weapons against himself. The day of the writing in the sky! When the sea is a dead sea, and the land is a wasteland out of which I will emerge victorious! And the fans will cheer a new champion, in which there will be no place for those that do not deserve this! And we shall found our own company, our own destiny! And that day is upon you NOW!
    Ooc: that's wat da fuck I'm talkin about TelleM

    IC as Mark Dimension: (writes silvercena name on his LisT)

    MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

    *EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

    THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

    *BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

    *EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

    SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

    DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

    N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

    CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

  6. #10936
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11
    although i am not emplyed here anymore, i would like to congratulate you on another great Inferno this past thursday night
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  7. #10937
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Getting things ready for the show, only promo I know for sure I will need is from GodMoney, TBOZ or Rich, I'll probabky PM you tomorroe with what I need.
    Profile Retired

  8. #10938
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,358
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Getting things ready for the show, only promo I know for sure I will need is from GodMoney, TBOZ or Rich, I'll probabky PM you tomorroe with what I need.
    Definitely PM us. When will you need it by?

  9. #10939
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Definitely PM us. When will you need it by?
    I woukd prefer to have it by Tuesday evening, so that way I don't have to rush putting the show together come Wednesday.
    Profile Retired

  10. #10940
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8
    dooobe doobe do
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.