1. #10201
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by lykkekage View Post
    Great Inferno, hope my impression was good enough to get a chance to get a shot at the Ignition title

    Now I havent read all EWNCW shows, so I would just like to know, what is the definition of the Ignition Title, is it kinda like the X-Division or something ?
    In a way, yes. It's more of a showcase of the very brightest talents in EWNCW!
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  2. #10202
    God johnnydropkicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere in all any thing
    Posts
    1,429
    Blog Entries
    8
    IC: haha now that's a good joke McCoy. you hauling your lardy crisps-filled ass up over a steel cage. Why do you think I picked cage?! I'll be over and out before you can even clear the turnbuckles. unless I decide to jump off it and use to break my fall a few time first!
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

    Secret Weapon

    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

  3. #10203
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydropkicks View Post
    IC: haha now that's a good joke McCoy. you hauling your lardy crisps-filled ass up over a steel cage. Why do you think I picked cage?! I'll be over and out before you can even clear the turnbuckles. unless I decide to jump off it and use to break my fall a few time first!
    IC: wheres this slow deal come from i am the Kurt Angle type a guy Seth... we will be locked inside the cage so nowhere to run bro i will pick you apart piece by peice i am the greatest techinical wrestler in EWNCW and also just incase you didn't get the PM BETTER IS BIGGER
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

  4. #10204
    God johnnydropkicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere in all any thing
    Posts
    1,429
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    IC: wheres this slow deal come from i am the Kurt Angle type a guy Seth... we will be locked inside the cage so nowhere to run bro i will pick you apart piece by peice i am the greatest techinical wrestler in EWNCW and also just incase you didn't get the PM BETTER IS BIGGER
    IC: That's still slower than me McCoy!

    "Dammit Jim! I'm a brute not a highflyer!"
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

    Secret Weapon

    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

  5. #10205
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8
    Back in charge of Rage this week guys its going to be well...Controvesial... (You were expecting that werent you guys) as Tommy Thunder Returns to EWNCW
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

  6. #10206
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    291
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    TJ Rage? yea i thought u were in JBW bro
    And you are completely right. I WAS in JBW, but I chose to jump ship.
    Remember to check out my thread - How I would have booked it - WWE after Extreme Rules. You can find it in the EWN Be the booker section

  7. #10207
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by lykkekage View Post
    And you are completely right. I WAS in JBW, but I chose to jump ship.
    cool man welcome bro great to have you on board
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

  8. #10208
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by lykkekage View Post
    And you are completely right. I WAS in JBW, but I chose to jump ship.
    For shame... For shame.
    D.O.A.

  9. #10209
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    For shame... For shame.
    *Cough*Kevin Mathews*Cough*
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

  10. #10210
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    *Cough*Kevin Mathews*Cough*
    Technically Matthews was just going home, but touche. *bows and exits stage left*
    D.O.A.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.