Page 1010 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 1051091096010001008100910101011101210201060111015102010 ... LastLast
Results 10,091 to 10,100 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Paraphrasing Iron Maiden:

Be Inferno or be Dead!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Paraphrasing Iron Maiden:

Be Inferno or be Dead!!!
    Paraphrasing Steve Austin WHAT?!!!
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Zero View Post
    IC: Making sure a bunch corporate playboys dont get their way beats being called a coward anyday.

Alex Hamilton deliberately chose to decide by himself who the better team was and because of that we, The Nightmare Madness aren't challenging GodMoney at Team Terror for the BWA World Tag Team Championships and then he just expected us to just take it lying down instead of letting actions speak for themselves to determine who the better tag team between The Nightmare Madness and CNK was in a rightful #1 contender's match.

Because of that Alex Hamilton is at the top of our shit list and for you The Old School Outlaws to be associated with automatically puts you on our shit list as well. So call us cowards and say you're say the best but when our actions speak for themselves and we're through destroying you, you'll regret ever going up against The Nightmare Madness.
    IC as Avery: Ya know, you talk a whole lot of trash! And that's exactly what you are, trash. See, we didn't ask for that match, it was given to us! You wanna hold a grudge with the best tag team walking God's green Earth? That's just the thing for you boys to do if you want a Grade-A butt-kicking! We're here to show these great BWA fans that there is still hope for tag team wrestling & that hope is the Old School Outlaws!
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    Paraphrasing Steve Austin WHAT?!!!
    Just playing on words, man. Like We are the "Children of the Inferno"

Like my new sig pic?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Sup guys? Great shows recently, loving nearly every story! But at the end of the day if it's not GodMoney then it's not the best
    http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/jurassic-park-41.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mitch176 View Post
    Sup guys? Great shows recently, loving nearly every story! But at the end of the day if it's not GodMoney then it's not the best
    That's why it pays to be GodMoney! And they will make an appearance at Inferno tonight!
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Just playing on words, man. Like We are the "Children of the Inferno"

Like my new sig pic?
    Soz dude you'll have to Excuse me i aint really a Motorhead follower
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    IC as Avery: Ya know, you talk a whole lot of trash! And that's exactly what you are, trash. See, we didn't ask for that match, it was given to us! You wanna hold a grudge with the best tag team walking God's green Earth? That's just the thing for you boys to do if you want a Grade-A butt-kicking! We're here to show these great BWA fans that there is still hope for tag team wrestling & that hope is the Old School Outlaws!
    IC: We'll see about that next week, pendejos.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    It seemed like a great show, fellas, but as my internet connection is messed up, I couldn't see the matches, so half the emotion was lost. Sorry.

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    People, I'm all hyped for Inferno, hope my connection works properly.

Also check TWE!!