Page 3975 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2975 3475 3875 3925 396539733974397539763977 3985 4025 ... LastLast
Results 39,741 to 39,750 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Waiting on KJ before doing my promo.

In the meantime, here's my Supershow review:

The opening promo set the stage for the show really well. I like the idea of having the Mid-Card and Tag Teams being highlighted this week, with Ignition & Main Event stars next week. Really gives everything an equal spotlight to shine underneath. I'm also honoured to have been picked in the main event for the night.

Great match to begin with and really set the night off to a good standard. DJ Williams was also great as it continues momentum for him. He's been very impressive recently.

K-Jammin being Jman's partner just makes this whole situation much more intriguing. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next. I will say this though- I'm not too fond of Michael Archangel being involved at the PPV. It's been a while since he was last active and I haven't seen him cut a promo in about three months. Andy Cannon is a great choice to face J & K-Jam though.

God's Grace's losing streak continues but it was good to see Mexican Nightmares pick up the win. Des does a great job with them. I'm looking forward to seeing where they go next. This was a well written match.

The Mixed Emotions/New Assault Program/Luke Jameson promo was interesting. I believe that's NAP being booked in the 4 on 4 match. I expected it with Mixed Emotions being on Team Rage & NAP's lack of a match for the PPV- still a good choice though.

Now the next bit was missing a promo from HW/Black Blooded but we only got the assignment on the day of the show so I think we can be excused for not getting the promo done on time, especially with me having to move house and Torphs busy current schedule.

The match itself was outstanding. Hot Wasabi vs. Black Blooded is a dream match and feud of mine and it was great to read. The brawl with the lumberjacks really sold the Gauntlet Match well, and I'm looking forward to seeing it even more now.

Lansdale/Bull was great. Another big match set for RI, and I think that Bull is the perfect opponent to continue Lansdale's quest prove he's turned face with his Super Heel-esque gimmick.

The next promo was brilliant from SAM & Hostile Takeover. Another big match set for Raging Inferno. Is there any way to see an updated card for the show?

Would have been good to see a match here to break up the promos. Grind & Dimension's promo was great and I am looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.

Jman-Cannon continued the KJam-Jman storyline well. I'm looking forward to this for sure.

A great promo from Jameson & TBOZ. It's been a while since we had a big back and forth face to face promo and these two did fantastically.

Ano Doom destroys Johnny Rose. Really sells the unbeatability about him that Sasha keeps talking about. I also think it was well done as if to counteract what is to come. Doom doesn't look very strong in the final segment at ALL so it's great to see Doom looking strong here- but more on that in a second.

Hell of a match but oh my god, what a fucking ending. Seriously one of the best series of events I've seen in EWNCW.

First of all, the match was outstanding- then Hawk's attack, cuffing of Juarez, and promo were brilliantly done, before his attack on Doom really sold his gimmick of a guy who doesn't take shit, before Black Angel comes out to pick up the pieces of Doom and give one of the best promos I have read in recent times. Outstanding work from TJB, promo of the night, debut/return of the night, favourite moment all in one. The entire segment itself was fantastic booking and whoever worked all of that out- pat yourselves on the back, it flowed excellently.

With the finish, the show gets bumped to an A- for me. Looking forward to the next show.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    VICTORY.

I demand to take all the credit.

Mostly, because at the present, I can't be arsed to remember if anyone had any input or if the original idea was the one that went forward. But no, seriously, thank you. I worked that out and let Mike write the beatdown(from the Splash by Eddie, until Black Angel came out), and worked out the rest. I did not expect Mike to take it that far, nor to use brass knucks - all I told him was to make sure Doom was on his back. xD
    When you said it would end the show I tried to make it as interesting as possible to make up for that weak brawl moment on my half of the Hawk/Juarez promo on the first Inferno and from the reactions so far I believe I accomplished my mission, plus anytime you get write out Doom getting beat up on a show is treat of itself .
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    When you said it would end the show I tried to make it as interesting as possible to make up for that weak brawl moment on my half of the Hawk/Juarez promo on the first Inferno and from the reactions so far I believe I accomplished my mission, plus anytime you get write out Doom getting beat up on a show is treat of itself .
    You very much accomplished your mission
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

I'm at work and I wanna cut straight to what I'm lookin for

Where is the supershow posted???

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    I'm at work and I wanna cut straight to what I'm lookin for

Where is the supershow posted???
    In the Inferno show thread.

So....who's next?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    So....who's next?
    I'll PM you now.

My part of the promo was sent off yesterday afternoon. Sorry for it being late, but I meant to do it after I got home from the gym, but I laid down and fell asleep for 4 hours lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    My part of the promo was sent off yesterday afternoon. Sorry for it being late, but I meant to do it after I got home from the gym, but I laid down and fell asleep for 4 hours lol.
    And just sent it off to the next person.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'll PM you now.
    PM recieved and returned
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!