Page 3971 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2971347138713921396139693970397139723973398140214071 ... LastLast
Results 39,701 to 39,710 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: All I know, Shuriken, is that next week there will only be one winner. Only one undisputed. Only one unchallenged. Only one unprecedented.
    Only one, best in the world.

Shuriken: We already know who is the best in the world. We already know who is an unstoppable force and who is an immovable object. But like you said, there will be only one winner. And you are looking at him. My only question is how long you will last in the ring against me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post

Shuriken: We already know who is the best in the world. We already know who is an unstoppable force and who is an immovable object. But like you said, there will be only one winner. And you are looking at him. My only question is how long you will last in the ring against me.
    IAmThunder: By this time next week, you'll be nursing a very hurtful bang to the head, Shuriken, courtesy of my knee. Or would you rather that I make you #tapout like I did got @RealGillz
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IAmThunder: By this time next week, you'll be nursing a very hurtful bang to the head, Shuriken, courtesy of my knee. Or would you rather that I make you #tapout like I did got @RealGillz
    Shuriken: I wonder how effective your knee will be when I break it. Or are we competing on who can send who to the hospital, diagnosed with a concussion?

Blog Entries
    Grind is drunk enough to not give a properly review, yet good enough to be standing here without aid.

I liked the show, with the probelms it had, I'll give review tomorrow.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

*Sasha sits in a chair , in her formal attire. Business type of black eyeglasses sit on her face, and she has one leg folded, with her foot on her other knee. She is scribbling away at a pad with a black pen, and then looks up. Her hair is slightly up tightly, out of her face. Ano Doom stands over her on the side, behind her right shoulder. As the camera pans over his ridiculousy jacked six and a half foot frame, it comes to his face, zeroing in the scars and cuts left on the unmasked side of his face...As it zooms in, pure hatred stares back into the screen.*

*The look is one of cold, untamed, and rapidly building, bloodlust. After the attack from Hawk, and the words from Black Angel, The Man Beast still stands, with terrifying viciousness flowing through him. He cracks his neck hard to one side with a snap, rolls it the other way. All the while, deep, powerful, and ragged breaths , have been being drawn by him, as sweat pours down his face slowly. He then looks down over Sasha's shoulder, at what she's writing. *

*He places his taped hand on her shoulder, and she reaches back and places a hand of her own on it, as she half sweetly, half with a determined intent, says to him: "
    Unsere Zeit wird kommen, und mein Experte Plan wird blühen und gedeihen, früh genug meine Ano." Her native tongue creates a almost twisted combination, and she looks up towards the screen now, scribbling through something on her pad.*

Sasha: I sit with you a little more than 24 hours removed from the Rage and Inferno Supershow, and with the match between Ano Doom and The Black Angel being made official, Nothing but pain and punishment shall be felt. Michael Hawk wants to hold a grudge with someone for quite honestly the fact that he was defeated, and feels he was cost something. His problem was with Juarez, but then he got stupid and took it out in the wrong direction. So he attacked The Demon Cyborg and laid him out like never before seen...But he still got up on his own as the show was closing. Truly nothing can stop Ano Doom, and it will be made known sooner than later. All the attacks and attempts at mind games from his opponent, just make him angrier, and causes him to continuously see nothing but death, as always. The Angel talks about voices, but doesn't see the fact that is mine that will carry us all into the new era of EWNCW. Mind games and mental ploys won't work here, simply because my mind is far too advanced to be touched by trivial foolishness, and Ano Doom's mind knows nothing but bloody carnage. Over the next few weeks, Ano Doom settles all scores, and then gives The Black Angel a welcome back that he could never see coming.

*Sasha continues back to her busy writing, looking back down to what's in her hand. She calmly leans her head back on Doom's hand that remains on her shoulder, and then begins looking at what she has written. She then once more begins crossing out and writing more as she is heard somewhat lowly muttering in English and German, somewhat to herself as well as Ano Doom. The camera then pans back up to his face now, and once more a lingering shot of his unforgiving eyes is shown. Sasha continues to somewhat ramble with deep thought, now unseen, as he seethes with burning rage; Hatred personified leaks from behind his pupils, as he cracks his knuckles with with raw animalistic intent.*

*Sasha now discards her pad and pen, and looks up with a very focused look on her face. she gets up, turns around, gets closer to and stands directly in front of Doom, and then she puts one hand on the unmasked side of his face, and begins softly, yet fiercely, speaking to him, as she looks upwards into his eyes.
    Schwarz Engel fühlen muss euer Krieg, mein Ano. Er Muss. Schwarz Engel...fallen muss...Schwarz Engel...fallen muss." Doom shakes with uncontrollable hunger to spread chaos, and Sasha then gives him the cutthroat thumbs down, this time very slow and methodically. She places her hands on the back of his neck, reaching upwards, and the warrior constantly looks right at her with his unwavering, deadly, passion. The camera then focuses on her eyes now, as she utters a final warning: "Ano Doom...sends the Angel...on a fall...from grace." *

*Things fade away as the last thing heard is one more heavy deep breath being let out. *

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Keep sending in the feedback guys! Be great to hear what ya'll have to say!

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    *Sasha sits in a chair , in her formal attire. Business type of black eyeglasses sit on her face, and she has one leg folded, with her foot on her other knee. She is scribbling away at a pad with a black pen, and then looks up. Her hair is slightly up tightly, out of her face. Ano Doom stands over her on the side, behind her right shoulder. As the camera pans over his ridiculousy jacked six and a half foot frame, it comes to his face, zeroing in the scars and cuts left on the unmasked side of his face...As it zooms in, pure hatred stares back into the screen.*

*The look is one of cold, untamed, and rapidly building, bloodlust. After the attack from Hawk, and the words from Black Angel, The Man Beast still stands, with terrifying viciousness flowing through him. He cracks his neck hard to one side with a snap, rolls it the other way. All the while, deep, powerful, and ragged breaths , have been being drawn by him, as sweat pours down his face slowly. He then looks down over Sasha's shoulder, at what she's writing. *

*He places his taped hand on her shoulder, and she reaches back and places a hand of her own on it, as she half sweetly, half with a determined intent, says to him: "
    Unsere Zeit wird kommen, und mein Experte Plan wird blühen und gedeihen, früh genug meine Ano." Her native tongue creates a almost twisted combination, and she looks up towards the screen now, scribbling through something on her pad.*

Sasha: I sit with you a little more than 24 hours removed from the Rage and Inferno Supershow, and with the match between Ano Doom and The Black Angel being made official, Nothing but pain and punishment shall be felt. Michael Hawk wants to hold a grudge with someone for quite honestly the fact that he was defeated, and feels he was cost something. His problem was with Juarez, but then he got stupid and took it out in the wrong direction. So he attacked The Demon Cyborg and laid him out like never before seen...But he still got up on his own as the show was closing. Truly nothing can stop Ano Doom, and it will be made known sooner than later. All the attacks and attempts at mind games from his opponent, just make him angrier, and causes him to continuously see nothing but death, as always. The Angel talks about voices, but doesn't see the fact that is mine that will carry us all into the new era of EWNCW. Mind games and mental ploys won't work here, simply because my mind is far too advanced to be touched by trivial foolishness, and Ano Doom's mind knows nothing but bloody carnage. Over the next few weeks, Ano Doom settles all scores, and then gives The Black Angel a welcome back that he could never see coming.

*Sasha continues back to her busy writing, looking back down to what's in her hand. She calmly leans her head back on Doom's hand that remains on her shoulder, and then begins looking at what she has written. She then once more begins crossing out and writing more as she is heard somewhat lowly muttering in English and German, somewhat to herself as well as Ano Doom. The camera then pans back up to his face now, and once more a lingering shot of his unforgiving eyes is shown. Sasha continues to somewhat ramble with deep thought, now unseen, as he seethes with burning rage; Hatred personified leaks from behind his pupils, as he cracks his knuckles with with raw animalistic intent.*

*Sasha now discards her pad and pen, and looks up with a very focused look on her face. she gets up, turns around, gets closer to and stands directly in front of Doom, and then she puts one hand on the unmasked side of his face, and begins softly, yet fiercely, speaking to him, as she looks upwards into his eyes.
    Schwarz Engel fühlen muss euer Krieg, mein Ano. Er Muss. Schwarz Engel...fallen muss...Schwarz Engel...fallen muss." Doom shakes with uncontrollable hunger to spread chaos, and Sasha then gives him the cutthroat thumbs down, this time very slow and methodically. She places her hands on the back of his neck, reaching upwards, and the warrior constantly looks right at her with his unwavering, deadly, passion. The camera then focuses on her eyes now, as she utters a final warning: "Ano Doom...sends the Angel...on a fall...from grace." *

*Things fade away as the last thing heard is one more heavy deep breath being let out. *
    Hawk: You don't get it do you. I could have taken Juarez out, but that would have been to easy, to predictable. I want Juarez and I want him destroyed but I want to have some fun while doing it. I want him to come into our match with something he has never had before, fear. He won't be forgetting what I did to Doom anytime soon and that was the point. Plus, Doom and everyone else in the back knows whats gonna happen if you ever fuck with my matches again. Doom can be angry all he likes, but I know for a fact he won't forget my rain of pain in the future and that was the point.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Supershow review:

Opening segment sets the pace of the show: light, entertaining and to the point. Good to see the video recap at the beginning, the exchange with Cleverley and Staples is well written, is the base of the three adjectives stated before. a good way to start.

DJ Vs Flash: Entertaining first match, lots of alternatives between the two. Desrved victory for DJ. Only shadow is using the Ziggler/Bryan match, we're starting to overuse it.

Controversial decision by Cleverly putting K-Jam with Jman. Segment was good, but Jman had few words, I expected a bit more here.

Short and sweet tag match, good victory by the Nightmares, downward spiral for God's Grace.

Mixed Emotions start the promo with their usual quality, NAP counter with their unique way, expecially smashing Jameson's cell against the wall, LOL, vintage! Jameson delivers as always, and we get Team Jameson complete. This match is gonna be gooood, bro.

Shit, shit shit. Had i picked up the promo before this match, the build up would have been better. Assuming the segment was done, the match starts as it does, and Tommy has to rewrite there. Mah bad, folks. Match quality up to you.

Torphs said he barely had time to write the promo, still he delivers. Bull is aggresion as always, nice ERB reference. The possibilities here are awesome, will Lansdale clean his name? Heel turn? Controversial win? I like this one.

Not jugding Tenorio's promo work, however I enjoyed writing the introductory paragraph. Benny does wonders with Mr. Smyth, you hate the guts out of the fella. Short counter (Tommy is busy) and nice touch by Angelo with the attack. I think the segment works well.

This segment had problems with the editing, as stated by Tommy. Mark is delivering quality here, he seems quite focused. Grind, up to you.

Jman and Cannon have a brief match that leads to more shenaningans by K-Jam. Maybe the match should have been a tad bit longer, the matches where K-Jam intereferes are suffering from that. Still the ending makes the Raging Inferno match pretty interesting.

Excellent back and forth from Jameson and TBOZ, but what else did you expect from one of the hottest promo writers lately and a legend of EWNCW? Good job, boys! keep it coming.

Johnny Rose gets beaten the shit out of him by Doom. Grind Approves. The lack of promo is not a problem, actions speak louder than words here. Excellent main event, match of the night, no doubt. Hawk gets his revenge on Eddie and sends a message to Doom too: i'm here to conquer. Black Angel delivers an excellent promo, I really missed the dark side of Sera.

Overall, a great show. B close to a B+, general fails play against it. Still, building up nice towards RI.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Supershow review:

Opening segment sets the pace of the show: light, entertaining and to the point. Good to see the video recap at the beginning, the exchange with Cleverley and Staples is well written, is the base of the three adjectives stated before. a good way to start.

DJ Vs Flash: Entertaining first match, lots of alternatives between the two. Desrved victory for DJ. Only shadow is using the Ziggler/Bryan match, we're starting to overuse it.

Controversial decision by Cleverly putting K-Jam with Jman. Segment was good, but Jman had few words, I expected a bit more here.

Short and sweet tag match, good victory by the Nightmares, downward spiral for God's Grace.

Mixed Emotions start the promo with their usual quality, NAP counter with their unique way, expecially smashing Jameson's cell against the wall, LOL, vintage! Jameson delivers as always, and we get Team Jameson complete. This match is gonna be gooood, bro.

Shit, shit shit. Had i picked up the promo before this match, the build up would have been better. Assuming the segment was done, the match starts as it does, and Tommy has to rewrite there. Mah bad, folks. Match quality up to you.

Torphs said he barely had time to write the promo, still he delivers. Bull is aggresion as always, nice ERB reference. The possibilities here are awesome, will Lansdale clean his name? Heel turn? Controversial win? I like this one.

Not jugding Tenorio's promo work, however I enjoyed writing the introductory paragraph. Benny does wonders with Mr. Smyth, you hate the guts out of the fella. Short counter (Tommy is busy) and nice touch by Angelo with the attack. I think the segment works well.

This segment had problems with the editing, as stated by Tommy. Mark is delivering quality here, he seems quite focused. Grind, up to you.

Jman and Cannon have a brief match that leads to more shenaningans by K-Jam. Maybe the match should have been a tad bit longer, the matches where K-Jam intereferes are suffering from that. Still the ending makes the Raging Inferno match pretty interesting.

Excellent back and forth from Jameson and TBOZ, but what else did you expect from one of the hottest promo writers lately and a legend of EWNCW? Good job, boys! keep it coming.

Johnny Rose gets beaten the shit out of him by Doom. Grind Approves. The lack of promo is not a problem, actions speak louder than words here. Excellent main event, match of the night, no doubt. Hawk gets his revenge on Eddie and sends a message to Doom too: i'm here to conquer. Black Angel delivers an excellent promo, I really missed the dark side of Sera.

Overall, a great show. B close to a B+, general fails play against it. Still, building up nice towards RI.
    Apologies, it'll be me still getting in the groove of things. With such a large written promo from both it may have been better in a Word document so it fit nicer. When you sent it me it was spliced then I re-spliced after sorting it out on Word so it could have been lost in that transfer.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Card is set for the next show. Promos will be coming out tonight/tomorrow!
    Showtime is Thursday/friday (as it was this past week) so please make sure these promos make the rounds in good time!