Page 3970 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2970 3470 3870 3920 396039683969397039713972 3980 4020 4070 ... LastLast
Results 39,691 to 39,700 of 40747
    Black Ninja!
    Really interesting stuff in the SuperShow.

Loving that Luke Jameson is getting major exposure in EWNCW. Nobody deserves it more. Great job by he and TBOZ.

Jeez, Jman's getting it from all sides.

Fun stuff from Wasabi and BB as per usual. Once again, credit to creative for giving a shit about the tags here. IWA too.

Lil' nod in the general direction of Undertaker from Black Angel there. Really good promo from him. Best I've seen. I wasn't a fan of the character in HWA, to be honest. Really cool final match/segment, all told.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Favorite Moment: Seeing DJ Williams pick up the win. He's riding a big wave of momentum over these last few weeks and may or may be not be a big part in helping Jameson's team get the win in the end.

Best Match: Hot Wasabi vs Black Blooded. Two strong teams squaring off. Was great to see.

Best Promo: Will give this to Bull/Lansdale and SAM/HT. Both promos set up their respective RI matches quite well and am looking forward to them both.

Best Piece of Booking: The confrontation between TBOZ and Jameson. You can why they are champions right now and chosen to lead their respective teams which right look pretty strong and it should make for quite an interesting match.

Best Debut *when applicable*: Didn't see one.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Not really. Show was ok.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Not that I can of.

Any Other Positives: Nope.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Not too many to speak of, so =/

Overall Show Grade: B-
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Good show! Had a good read!

Shuriken: I am not irritated that our championship match is postponed for next week, Thunder. In fact, I really hope you use this time to get ready, mentally and spiritually. Because I will show everyone that I am better than the best. To prove that, I will win that very title from you.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: Seeing Hot Wasabi face Black Blooded. This is a tag team dream match and to see it on the supershow was just awesome.

Best Match: Hot Wasabi vs Black Blooded. Good writing for this dream match and leaves you wanting these teams to face off even more.

Best Promo: TBOZ and Jameson. Both of these guys measuring up their teams and themselves against each other was awesome and the fact that they both respect each other and are faces made you wonder if one would snap on the other as the digs got deeper.

Best Piece of Booking: Doom vs Juarez ending the way it did. Both feuds are being booked well with no man gaining over their respective opponents, I can't comment on the beat down since I wrote that but Black Angel did great work with a broken Doom to end the show.

Best Debut *when applicable*: N/A

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Booking was good.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Tommy already addressed the formatting issues.

Any Other Positives: Nope.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Just lack of lively commentary but Tommy already talked about this as well.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    Already taken care of

Overall Show Grade: B-
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

YAY more reviews
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hawk: Doom I told you last week I would not be satisfied until I got my fill of revenge and what better moment to get it than right in front of my opponent. Juarez, I left you conscious for a reason, I want you to see what kind of man I am in the ring. You say your the most dangerous, well I'm the most vicious. I could have pounced on Doom anytime, but I waited for him to get up so I he would know the man to fear, so he could feel the cold, hard metal from my brass knuckles breaking threw his mask, tearing the flesh from his skin. He screwed me out of a win a few weeks ago and each moment he breathed was an insult to me. I couldn't let the abomination that cost me a win walk around like nothing happened or I would look week and now you know why I must do the same thing to you at Raging Inferno.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    You mean you're moving too? Moving in WITH Eddie maybe?!?!?!
    Out of curiosity, do you know Eddie? I mean your both from Birmingham...

But yeah, no worries, we've all got lives! Just because I'm not doing fuck all at the moment doesn't men that others have the same luxury
    I've moved away from Birmingham- I mean, I was at Uni in Derby anyway- but I've moved to Derby now.

I'm not sure I've ever heard Benny's radio show either! It's possible haha.

Alright, some thoughts and analysis of this show!

First off I like the open stadium to start. Perfect for a supershow.

Usual vid from last week to start things off. Good as always.

Great brand warfare type matches coming.

I loved the Staples and Cleverly intro promo, was very informative and properly hyped things.

Bit weird hearin Bodom talkin up Blue Flash lol. Very good back and forth match there. Competitive show opener.

HA...K Jam and J Man partners...knew this was coming and surely look forward to it.

Nice submission win by MN and G's G. continues to lose...Hmmm.

Entertaining NAP ME and Jameson segment, which puts NAP on the team . Right on.

Wild, crazy, and great BB HW match! Interesting finish...

Lansdale and Bull? Sounds good.

Sneaky move by HT, been wondering a lot of their future lately though, time will tell.

Grind and Dimension???? Oh my. More fuel to Grind/Abel/ Doom. That's gonna be a killer if it happens.

Loved the finish to J and Cannon. Saw it coming but loved how it went down. Nice mini rub for Cannon too there.

Great hype for the Midcard fight at RI! Look forward to more of that.

Goodbye Rose? ....I guess so, was a bit surprised when I was told to write this, but I guess It's no real shock he's gone. Loved that match though, full of high octane action, and an honour to be main eventing the supershow. And that finish...What a jerk! And The Angel walks among us, and delivers great build to the match, building off our month old IC battles, actually. And the match is now officially on, as said by Sasha. What a great mixture of things going on, and one would almost think one of them's going to blow up!

An overall great show, with concerns and problems already been addressed, I'd say it's a def high B to a good A.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Supershow Review

Decent opener, I liked how the mid-carders & tag team superstars had their spotlight- with main eventers & Ignition superstars getting their spotlight next week.

DJ beats Blue Flash. DJ needed this win more than Flash, and it added on to DJ's momentum.

The Jman promo was good- and it set up Jman & K-Jam vs. Cannon & Archangel for Raging Inferno.

Great decision by having Mexican Nightmares defeat God's Grace. I noticed afterwards, that God's Grace were frustrated with their current losing streak. How were they frustrated? Were they arguing? Was it facial expressions? Dunno if I'm being nit-picky here.

The segment with Mixed Emotions, New Assault Program & Luke Jameson was good. I'm a huge Jameson fan, he makes me jizz.

Wanna know what else made me jizz? Black fucking Blooded vs. Hot fucking Wasabi. As WF said, it was a dream match- and it boosts HW's momentum even more.

The Lansdale/Bull segment was decent, and it was well written. Good job from both men.

Nice job from SAM/HT. Mr. Smyth cutting a promo was awesome to read.

What. The. Actual. Fuck? Dimension & Grind? Tell me I did NOT see that...you're joking...right? That shit is gonna be awesome.

K-Jam Superkick on Cannon was a good move- but the problem is, the focus is on K-Jam & Jman. Does anybody actually care that they're facing Cannon & Archangel?

The TBOZ & Jameson promo was sick, fan-fucking-tastic stuff here.

Main Event was fucking awesome. Good touch to build up Juarez/Hawk. And Black Angel promo was the promo of the night for me. That was absolutely brilliant. Angel/Doom should be great.

Blog Entries
    Thank you to all who have given feedback. Looking forward to hearing more!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Good show! Had a good read!

Shuriken: I am not irritated that our championship match is postponed for next week, Thunder. In fact, I really hope you use this time to get ready, mentally and spiritually. Because I will show everyone that I am better than the best. To prove that, I will win that very title from you.
    Thunder: All I know, Shuriken, is that next week there will only be one winner. Only one undisputed. Only one unchallenged. Only one unprecedented.
    Only one, best in the world.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!