Page 3968 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2968 3468 3868 3918 395839663967396839693970 3978 4018 4068 ... LastLast
Results 39,671 to 39,680 of 40747
  1. #39671
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Same boat for me, I'm afraid and my week next week looks arse-rapingly busy too. I'll get round to it as soon as I can.
    You mean you're moving too? Moving in WITH Eddie maybe?!?!?!
    Out of curiosity, do you know Eddie? I mean your both from Birmingham...

    But yeah, no worries, we've all got lives! Just because I'm not doing fuck all at the moment doesn't men that others have the same luxury
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  2. #39672
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    You mean you're moving too? Moving in WITH Eddie maybe?!?!?!
    Out of curiosity, do you know Eddie? I mean your both from Birmingham...

    But yeah, no worries, we've all got lives! Just because I'm not doing fuck all at the moment doesn't men that others have the same luxury
    I've done enough moving for the bleedin' moment!

    But no, I don't know Eduardo IRL. To be fair, Birmingham is a pretty big city!


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  3. #39673
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I've done enough moving for the bleedin' moment!

    But no, I don't know Eduardo IRL. To be fair, Birmingham is a pretty big city!
    Fair enough, you never know though! You live closer to each other than most of us here do!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #39674
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Well, depending on what radio station he listens too, he may have been listening to me for years without realising it. lol


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  5. #39675
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Let's get some reviews in please guys. Keen to hear what you all thought of what was the first supershow we've done in a while.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #39676
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,233
    tommy I thought you would enjoy this:

    The girlfriend and I were talking today on a car ride with her folks. I don't know how we got on the subject but England came up and she was saying how the people are the same whether it is in London or Wales, know your hatred of being grouped with england people I screamed DON'T YOU DARE PUT THE GREAT PEOPLE FROM WALES IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS PEOPLE FROM ENGLAND!

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


  7. #39677
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    tommy I thought you would enjoy this:

    The girlfriend and I were talking today on a car ride with her folks. I don't know how we got on the subject but England came up and she was saying how the people are the same whether it is in London or Wales, know your hatred of being grouped with england people I screamed DON'T YOU DARE PUT THE GREAT PEOPLE FROM WALES IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS PEOPLE FROM ENGLAND!
    YES King. Just YES. You tell that girl how it is over here!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #39678
    Read the show, it was quite great, and the main event and ending of it was insane as well. Most likely FULL STYLE review coming later along with some IC followup!



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  9. #39679
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    YES King. Just YES. You tell that girl how it is over here!
    Indeed, if only it ended with her making a sandwich for thy

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


  10. #39680
    In other news...




    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.