Page 3930 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2930 3430 3830 3880 392039283929393039313932 3940 3980 4030 ... LastLast
Results 39,291 to 39,300 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    As others have mentioned, some segment lacked in commentary. Like the opening segment for example. It would have made more sense to have some commentary from the commentary team after the promo was done. Instead, there was nothing, and no comment about it at the start of the next segment either.
    The Shuriken promo seemed random and out of place too. Was it an in-ring promo? I don't really know. There was no commentary so maybe it was on the tron or backstage? I don't know. Either way, no commentary when it was desperately needed.

The Shuriken promo was very poor too. SG is really letting himself down with the standard he's set since coming back to EWNCW. He's capable of MUCH better, and I hope he steps up his game big time.
    The mystery man segment wasn't great again either, could have been much better, and given that the feedback thus far has said that the promo that was on the ppv was poor, I was expecting better this time.
    The Abel promo could have been better too. Not really buying into him much so far.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I know its a lil late, But this is a Very Chunkky RAGE REVIEW

* Rage Live from Phoenix, Arizona- I hate Arizona for the simple fact of the hate I have for a ex-girlfriend that is from Arizona lol, that place just reminds me of that fake ass bi..so yea lol.

-Bodom gives a shoutout to Tboz ,and MD should've been dropped the belt.MD owes bodom a punch to the face!
    -Biggin up Cleverly/Raging Inferno and the matches to come ,plus the Ppv main event was a good look

* Ronaldo Romulus Promo
    -Great! Shows why he is the captain and the champion of the Brand.

* Cage Vs Elder
    -battle of the newcomer's: It Makes Zero Sense to have Elder in this Match. No Sense at All if he has been there since the start. If tboz is a legend and all that,how is Elder in the newcomer match if they are known for there famous matches. I understand there is a purpose to it now. But kayfabe wise it makes no sense.
    -Good Match, and would've had Cage win and Elder in a better Storyline.

* William Carlin Promo
    -Awesome Sauce- and it did Carlin justice.I know it wasn't G-bas that did it .and I'm a Carlin mark anyway so I read it as if its Carlin anyway,namean.
    -a plus was Cleverly not letting carlin get away from some action.

* Will Carlin vs Splattered Dreams
    -of Course Carlin was gonna Win, I just like the fact he made SD the big man TApout!

* Tboz Interview
    - Good Interview. Tboz is a great champion no matter which belt he holds ,he holds it with a chip on his shoulder.

* Black blooded/ Mixed Emotions Segment
    -I could remember Venimus,Vidimus,Vicimus from this segment lol
    -Pride Calls Sorrow lazy lmao
    - it was a good segment between tag teams that hate each other. I truly always believe BB will want to legit kill ME

* Pride vs Mr.Blood
    -pride wins with a roll up just pours more gasoline to the fued. BB are in a rage and its good to know it. I wonder what will happen next with there anger.

* Shibuya,japan / Kyojin Segment
    -Great Segment With Background ,I honestly Loved it a lot. Detail's were On point. Great job on this segment.

* Mark Dimension Vs Blue Flash
    -Good match, and I can picture the action.
    -Blue Flash wins for Team Tboz I can see working. MD wouldn't want to take order's lol
    - can't wait to see what's next after he went Ham and destroyed ringside. A character tweak should be in the works.

* Jman Segment
    - Good. Its between Wells or Bull is what I got from it.

* Ryan Wells Interview
    -Good Face interview. Ryan Wells is a True Face and can be the John Cena of Ewncw popular with the kids and stuff and havin the people behind him.

* Darren Bull vs Ryan Wells
    -kjammin Returns ,hasn't been seen since Bred for Combat since droppin the belt.
    I can't wait to see what will go down
    - I hope its a K-jammin/jman tag team. That would be great in Ewncw.
    -K & J Jammer-men lol

* Shaz Interview
    -I felt shaz's pain. He can really end bodom is what I got from it. He is that Mad about it ,he can take on all on his own.
    -Great part of rage, placed right

* MAIN EVENT: shaz vs Bodom
    -Shaz wins!
    -Dick Thompson runs out and takes seat made me laugh.
    -Ronaldo distract's and it made sense , I like how this was booked.
    - Shaz Wins!

Show Comment: It was Great Rage overall.I thought it was Good as is ,not a long show and not a short show it was juuust right. All was good accept for the Elder bit. Can't wait for Raging inferno, the teams on Rage Look official!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post

I know its a lil late, But this is a Very Chunkky RAGE REVIEW

* Rage Live from Phoenix, Arizona- I hate Arizona for the simple fact of the hate I have for a ex-girlfriend that is from Arizona lol, that place just reminds me of that fake ass bi..so yea lol.

-Bodom gives a shoutout to Tboz ,and MD should've been dropped the belt.MD owes bodom a punch to the face!
    -Biggin up Cleverly/Raging Inferno and the matches to come ,plus the Ppv main event was a good look

* Ronaldo Romulus Promo
    -Great! Shows why he is the captain and the champion of the Brand.

* Cage Vs Elder
    -battle of the newcomer's: It Makes Zero Sense to have Elder in this Match. No Sense at All if he has been there since the start. If tboz is a legend and all that,how is Elder in the newcomer match if they are known for there famous matches. I understand there is a purpose to it now. But kayfabe wise it makes no sense.
    -Good Match, and would've had Cage win and Elder in a better Storyline.

* William Carlin Promo
    -Awesome Sauce- and it did Carlin justice.I know it wasn't G-bas that did it .and I'm a Carlin mark anyway so I read it as if its Carlin anyway,namean.
    -a plus was Cleverly not letting carlin get away from some action.

* Will Carlin vs Splattered Dreams
    -of Course Carlin was gonna Win, I just like the fact he made SD the big man TApout!

* Tboz Interview
    - Good Interview. Tboz is a great champion no matter which belt he holds ,he holds it with a chip on his shoulder.

* Black blooded/ Mixed Emotions Segment
    -I could remember Venimus,Vidimus,Vicimus from this segment lol
    -Pride Calls Sorrow lazy lmao
    - it was a good segment between tag teams that hate each other. I truly always believe BB will want to legit kill ME

* Pride vs Mr.Blood
    -pride wins with a roll up just pours more gasoline to the fued. BB are in a rage and its good to know it. I wonder what will happen next with there anger.

* Shibuya,japan / Kyojin Segment
    -Great Segment With Background ,I honestly Loved it a lot. Detail's were On point. Great job on this segment.

* Mark Dimension Vs Blue Flash
    -Good match, and I can picture the action.
    -Blue Flash wins for Team Tboz I can see working. MD wouldn't want to take order's lol
    - can't wait to see what's next after he went Ham and destroyed ringside. A character tweak should be in the works.

* Jman Segment
    - Good. Its between Wells or Bull is what I got from it.

* Ryan Wells Interview
    -Good Face interview. Ryan Wells is a True Face and can be the John Cena of Ewncw popular with the kids and stuff and havin the people behind him.

* Darren Bull vs Ryan Wells
    -kjammin Returns ,hasn't been seen since Bred for Combat since droppin the belt.
    I can't wait to see what will go down
    - I hope its a K-jammin/jman tag team. That would be great in Ewncw.
    -K & J Jammer-men lol

* Shaz Interview
    -I felt shaz's pain. He can really end bodom is what I got from it. He is that Mad about it ,he can take on all on his own.
    -Great part of rage, placed right

* MAIN EVENT: shaz vs Bodom
    -Shaz wins!
    -Dick Thompson runs out and takes seat made me laugh.
    -Ronaldo distract's and it made sense , I like how this was booked.
    - Shaz Wins!

Show Comment: It was Great Rage overall.I thought it was Good as is ,not a long show and not a short show it was juuust right. All was good accept for the Elder bit. Can't wait for Raging inferno, the teams on Rage Look official!
    Cheers for the review man!

Thanks for the kind words and word of advice, Torphy. You will like this week's promo more than, about length. And yea, of course I'm def uppin my game, I almost HAVE to go into RI, can't disappoint, and I'll what you said to heart. . I really believe I'm finding my footing with her as the classic heel manager too.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Cheers for the review man!
    No doubt, ima have a Very Chunkky Inferno Review tomorrow.

Also

HAPPY father's Day To whoeva is a pops in Planet EwncW

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Met my nephew today.

The little bugger sleeps a lot.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    @IAmThunder: So because the fans that cheered for it on #Inferno we now get to see @Gillz_EWNCW and @The_Shuriken.Blade fight for the EWNCW title? Ok then...

Blog Entries
    @IAmThunder: So because the fans that cheered for it on #Inferno we now get to see @Gillz_EWNCW and @The_Shuriken.Blade fight for the EWNCW title? Ok then...
    @IAmThunder: Whatever, bring it on. #fightingchampion

Strem:................

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Sasha: Yea, tell me about it...You're telling me...I just can't-No, Scratch that...I do believe it, but I don't like accepting it. My Ano Doom brought hellfire, pain, and unrelenting physical punishment to both of these "Legends", and it took everything they had just to keep fighting him off; both men who have beaten the hell out of you on multiple occasions, and vice versa. Yet these two LOSERS, get REWARDED with a shot at the top, while we, who put on a fighting display that shocked the WORLD, noless, are forced to fool around with slimy, illegal, coward mexicans, midgets that never learn to stop losing focus, and bastard children and clowns with more personalities than a jail cell full of hookers! That's alright though, for as much as I have no respect for The Black Angel, his name is revered, and once he's put to rest....For good, I might add, we move one step closer to the zenith, of this company.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.