Page 3915 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2915 3415 3815 3865 390539133914391539163917 3925 3965 4015 ... LastLast
Results 39,141 to 39,150 of 40747
    You may be wondering why i've been so quiet as of late outside of PMs anyway. I don't work at home anymore, have a nice new office that's better for business, not so nice on my personal life. I'm going to make a polite request of creative not just here but in all other feds (this is a copy and paste job), any promo requests that need my attention I would very much appreciate if they were given to me between Friday and Sunday nights. Week day requests are running a high chance of being unfulfilled at the moment and for the foreseeable future. If it's unavoidable then for sure send me the request when it's most convenient to you, just bare in mind that if i'm involved in long chain promos I might end up ruining it for others.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Rage Review

To open the show, we have John Cleverly coming out and announcing the matches for Raging Inferno- good start that. He also introduces the poster, which looks absolutely awesome. Ronaldo Romulus interrupts, which was a good thing- I love seeing a heel interrupting a GM for some reason, lol. He cuts a decent promo as usual.

The first match is Matt Elder vs. Malcolm Cage. Elder wins to advance, fair enough. Personally, I'd have liked to see Malcolm Cage to advance in the Battle Royal because Cage has been one of my favorites on Rage at the moment.

Carlin cuts a nice promo as usual, followed by a victory over Splattered Dreams to partner Ronaldo Romulus at Raging Inferno. So we have two of Rage's biggest stars teaming up, yeah!

I enjoyed TBOZ' interview, so that was great to read.

And once again, Mixed Emotions & Black Blooded put out an awesome promo. Nice to see Pride getting the win for ME.

That Kyojin promo, was fucking top notch. I love Kyojin. He makes my balls jiggle.

Hmm. Blue Flash getting the win over Mark Dimension was a nice surprise, to me anyway. Nice to see Dimension get a bit of redemption by beating the CRAP out of Flash. Don't blame him, especially after he's just lost a title.

Great promo from Jman. Well done.

Yeah! Ryan Wells puts out an awesome interview!

Dafuq?! K-Jam is back...YEAH! That leaves a posiblity for K-Jam & Jman to team up? Wow. Just wow.

The main event; Shaz vs. Bodom. Shaz wins via Romulus distraction. Payback's a bitch Bodom! So we have Shaz & Ronaldo & Carlin
    teaming up at Raging Inferno? Not bad, not bad. I'm excited to see what Bodom does from here, and I'm also hyped to see who qualifies for the Inferno team to face Rage's 3!

Blog Entries
    Hello everyone. I am back from my hols and are able to do promos again.

Also, what shows have I missed since the 2nd and I'll do a late review if creative would like :3
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Rage review:

Opening promo from Cleverly was good and really built towards Raging Inferno well. Ronaldo being announced as captain of Team Rage makes sense, and I'm expecting Tommy Thunder to be captain of Team Inferno- reigniting their feud from Bred For Combat- was it? Solid promo from Ronaldo.

The next match didn't really make sense to me. The battle of the newcomers? Matt Elder has been in EWNCW since the very beginning if I'm correct. Regardless, was good to see Elder win and advance.

Carlin's promo was brilliant and narrowly missed out on promo of the night for me. Good to see him advance to Team Rage at RI.

TBOZ's promo was great and seeing him get announced as the captain of the Rage team for the 8 man tag match was good. Looking forward to seeing this go further.

Black Blooded & Mixed Emotions' promo was outstanding. These two are really the standout competitors in the tag team division for me on Rage and the following match was just as good. Great match, and was great to see Pride win under controversial circumstances- allowing the feud to continue.

Won't really comment on Kyo's promo- except that it was really fun to do something a little bit different. Thanks to Tommy for allowing me to do that.

Seeing The Blue Flash win was good- although this match will definitely be remembered for the post-match tantrum from Mark Dimension. Great writing there and will be interesting to see what Dimension does from here.

Jman's return was expected and his promo was good. At this point, I'm hoping to see him team with Wells.

Wells' promo just reimbursed that for me. Great stuff from one of the top faces on Rage right now.

K-Jam's return was the highlight of the night for me. The attack on Wells & Bull, and the obvious tease of Jman/K-Jam teaming was outstanding. Great, GREAT segment.

Shaz's promo was promo of the night for me. Great stuff from a certain future World Heavyweight Champion.

Shaz winning the main event made the most sense and I was glad to see him do that. This match was also the best match of the night.

Now that Team Rage is built with Carlin, Ronaldo & Shaz- are Rage going to be the heels of the 'war'? If not, I would have liked to have seen a face in the main event on Rage's side. These three guys are all heels and they're going to be representing Rage. Apart from that though, they all do deserve the spots.

Great show- and can't wait for the rest of the road to Raging Inferno.
    Cheers for the review! I'm glad to see that all of the high points that we pushed when planning this show came through and conveyed themselves well!

Regarding the bolded; why thank you! I'm glad that I did Grind and Carlin justice

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Rage Review

To open the show, we have John Cleverly coming out and announcing the matches for Raging Inferno- good start that. He also introduces the poster, which looks absolutely awesome. Ronaldo Romulus interrupts, which was a good thing- I love seeing a heel interrupting a GM for some reason, lol. He cuts a decent promo as usual.

The first match is Matt Elder vs. Malcolm Cage. Elder wins to advance, fair enough. Personally, I'd have liked to see Malcolm Cage to advance in the Battle Royal because Cage has been one of my favorites on Rage at the moment.

Carlin cuts a nice promo as usual, followed by a victory over Splattered Dreams to partner Ronaldo Romulus at Raging Inferno. So we have two of Rage's biggest stars teaming up, yeah!

I enjoyed TBOZ' interview, so that was great to read.

And once again, Mixed Emotions & Black Blooded put out an awesome promo. Nice to see Pride getting the win for ME.

That Kyojin promo, was fucking top notch. I love Kyojin. He makes my balls jiggle.

Hmm. Blue Flash getting the win over Mark Dimension was a nice surprise, to me anyway. Nice to see Dimension get a bit of redemption by beating the CRAP out of Flash. Don't blame him, especially after he's just lost a title.

Great promo from Jman. Well done.

Yeah! Ryan Wells puts out an awesome interview!

Dafuq?! K-Jam is back...YEAH! That leaves a posiblity for K-Jam & Jman to team up? Wow. Just wow.

The main event; Shaz vs. Bodom. Shaz wins via Romulus distraction. Payback's a bitch Bodom! So we have Shaz & Ronaldo & Carlin
    teaming up at Raging Inferno? Not bad, not bad. I'm excited to see what Bodom does from here, and I'm also hyped to see who qualifies for the Inferno team to face Rage's 3!
    Cheers man!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Hello everyone. I am back from my hols and are able to do promos again.

Also, what shows have I missed since the 2nd and I'll do a late review if creative would like :3
    Do whatever comes easy
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

At the moment, I have to get Zero's stuff in; write one more match; and get the opening promo for Inferno
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rage Review:

Really nice touch to have the both world and mid card titles captain teams for the PPV, I cannot wait to see how that ends up. Ronaldo came out with a really good promo and with K2's delay he stated a few pages back, he came through big time showing us why he is the champ.

Elder being in the battle royal was a little confusing to me also as Eddie stated, but I guess since he is a singles guy now and just returned, he qualifies. I do think both guys deserve to be in the match but Elder winning was good.

Carlin cut my favorite promo of the night so Grind gets the best promo cookie, and seeing him advance was good.

Like I said before TBOZ's team facing Jameson should be interesting I the formations for both teams are going are going to be the hardest ones to predict.

Love working with Asher as always and I'm glad everyone likes what me and my efed nemesis are doing so far.

Kyo's promo was sick and really shows how versatile eddie is with the character, can't wait to see what he does to build up on this.

Dimension losing was a surprise, although I expect Flash to be injured and unable to compete later on or Dimension uses this to build on a character change, either way really good match and beatdown.

Jman coming back and getting a tag match of his own was great, really excited to see who he teams with.

Wells comes off with a great promo for the match but I do feel both good and bad he didn't win with Kjam back now. Interested to see where Wells goes and how Kjam and Jman get along.

Shaz winning was good, but having three heels in the main event for the Rage side does seem a bit strange, but not to many face guys are built up to that level on the show yet so it is understandable. If I had to guess Inferno's team it would be Tommy, Shuriken, and Grind (just to put the JM against each other).

Great show overall B+
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Rage Review:

Really nice touch to have the both world and mid card titles captain teams for the PPV, I cannot wait to see how that ends up. Ronaldo came out with a really good promo and with K2's delay he stated a few pages back, he came through big time showing us why he is the champ.

Elder being in the battle royal was a little confusing to me also as Eddie stated, but I guess since he is a singles guy now and just returned, he qualifies. I do think both guys deserve to be in the match but Elder winning was good.

Carlin cut my favorite promo of the night so Grind gets the best promo cookie, and seeing him advance was good.

Like I said before TBOZ's team facing Jameson should be interesting I the formations for both teams are going are going to be the hardest ones to predict.

Love working with Asher as always and I'm glad everyone likes what me and my efed nemesis are doing so far.

Kyo's promo was sick and really shows how versatile eddie is with the character, can't wait to see what he does to build up on this.

Dimension losing was a surprise, although I expect Flash to be injured and unable to compete later on or Dimension uses this to build on a character change, either way really good match and beatdown.

Jman coming back and getting a tag match of his own was great, really excited to see who he teams with.

Wells comes off with a great promo for the match but I do feel both good and bad he didn't win with Kjam back now. Interested to see where Wells goes and how Kjam and Jman get along.

Shaz winning was good, but having three heels in the main event for the Rage side does seem a bit strange, but not to many face guys are built up to that level on the show yet so it is understandable. If I had to guess Inferno's team it would be Tommy, Shuriken, and Grind (just to put the JM against each other).

Great show overall B+
    2 things (bolded):

A) I did the Carlin promo, since TTC didn't get the assignment to Grind before Grind shipped out. Thanks nonetheless, I'm glad I did the character justice!

B) I don't get where people are getting this Dimension beating Flash thing, because it never happened. If you read properly, Flash exited the ring before Dimension could get to him and then he just went batshit crazy and tore the ringside area apart. There's no mention of him beating up Flash or anyone. So the feedback on that happening is a bit confusing, since you're the second guy to say that Dimension beat up Flash.

Thanks for the review though! Nice to see people taking the time to give some in depth reports!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Okay fair enough, I'm going to catch up on all shows in the next 2 days. I wonder if blind IC'ing will work though ;D

Van: *raises his ignition title high into the sky*friendly reminder that I will your ignition champion for a long, long time.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Okay fair enough, I'm going to catch up on all shows in the next 2 days. I wonder if blind IC'ing will work though ;D

Van: *raises his ignition title high into the sky*friendly reminder that I will your ignition champion for a long, long time.
    Punk: *looks at his Inferno Ignition Championship* Hmm. Mine looks better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately, I'm back.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!