Page 3828 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2828 3328 3728 3778 381838263827382838293830 3838 3878 3928 ... LastLast
Results 38,271 to 38,280 of 40747
    It was.... MURDER
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    It was.... MURDER
    Of the....Cold-Blooded...variety, in fact.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

we had two dances, prom and homecoming. I was homecoming king...I didn't even think I would get voted on

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    Thunder: So the EWNCW fans have chosen that @G-Bas will take me on for the EWNCW Championship. That Bastard has been on a tear as of late, I'll give him that. But he hasn't faced me one on one before. I'm going to cut him down. Time for a #schooling in wrestling for the #Bastard
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    Strem: Mere days before our battle and No Luke Jameson to be found. Completely pathetic, just like everyone else here....
    Jameson: What? Sorry I was working out and listening to Survivor. The Burning Heart is an awesome song. Only four days away King. Do you have your "excuse speech" ready yet? Don't forget to mention how I bribed the referee because he missed how I pulled on your tights while you were suffering from the flu and leprechans, four leaf clovers, rabbits feet, and my copy of "The Outsiders" were falling out of my ass.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Just seen the results, thank you to absolutely everyone who voted for me to face Mark Dimensions for the Evolution Championship, it's an honour it really is. And thanks to everyone who voted for Bloodstone and Wells because I'll be honest, I thought it was the hardest and tightest vote of them all and both would have been absolutely deserving of a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as MD: Tboz is Scared of Me.
    TBOZ: I'ma shakin' in my boots! At least you put it in a nice, concise sentence that even you could understand. You best be bringing it all come Threat of the Net, because even that will not be enough to defeat the Sheriff of Nottingham.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    The only update I can give on Threat of the Net is that TDA has done 1 match out of 2, TJB is working on the Royal Rumble and I have some promos in and others on the go.
    I've asked Grind, King, SEZ and TTC about the status of their stuff, but none have answered as of yet (despite Grind, King and SEZ being online since I sent the message). So yeah, can't really give an update on the rest of the show.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Jameson: What? Sorry I was working out and listening to Survivor. The Burning Heart is an awesome song. Only four days away King. Do you have your "excuse speech" ready yet? Don't forget to mention how I bribed the referee because he missed how I pulled on your tights while you were suffering from the flu and leprechans, four leaf clovers, rabbits feet, and my copy of "The Outsiders" were falling out of my ass.
    OOC: Oops, momentarily forgot it was a ladder match. And yes...I just quote myself

Jameson: Also mention how the light from the rafters blinded you while a winged unicorn lifted me up to the title.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The only update I can give on Threat of the Net is that TDA has done 1 match out of 2, TJB is working on the Royal Rumble and I have some promos in and others on the go.
    I've asked Grind, King, SEZ and TTC about the status of their stuff, but none have answered as of yet (despite Grind, King and SEZ being online since I sent the message). So yeah, can't really give an update on the rest of the show.
    While I appreciate your concern, sometimes I just want to tell you: please, relax, calm down, and let us do the biz.

That being said, yesterday was a bad night. I picked a match which I hope is a beast, then spend time tonight working on it. This evening I was dealing with an IWA promo, got rid of that, then go working. Now I'm on Skype, though.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    When are you planning on posting? After tomorrow I should be able to help.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!