Page 3813 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2813 3313 3713 3763 380338113812381338143815 3823 3863 3913 ... LastLast
Results 38,121 to 38,130 of 40747
    Strem: Ha...haha....hahahaha. You see that? No one can stop me. A champion stepped up to me, and I downed him. A valiant effort, but a failed one at that. Now Luke, that was a champion, and he could not stop me. What makes you think you can stop me? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU ARE WORTHY? You're not, and come sunday at threat of the net, to the victor goes the spoils, and that victor will be me.

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hawk: Lansdale I gave you a shot at me from behind to check you out and you did not take it. Now some may appreciate it since you want your opponent to be in good shape for the match and some may call you crazy for not taking your chance to cripple your opponent before we face off. I don't really give a damn because either way, I will show you who I really am and that I am not just your old pupil who couldn't make a name for himself, I am Mike Hawk.

Now for Doom, you said you could take all the shots I threw at you and you succumb to a single blow from my chair. I must say I was disappointed because I was ready to unload a barrage on you and now I all that extra energy left. Come back and face me when you can take your shots like a man and don't need a woman to pull you around.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Alright well i'll have a go at this altered feedback form, see how things go.

Name Of Show Being Graded: Infernoooo Bitcheeees!

Storyline Development: It's difficult to really rate how story lines are going right now, when really there aren't many story lines at all. Bare with me, what I mean is we've got a show coming up where people get to vote for the matches they want to see, by definition this is completely random as people will vote for whatever they want, not whatever is best for the fed. So until after threat of the net, i'm going to abstain from this until we get back to a more structured format.

Character Development:
    Again this one is difficult to rate, let me be completely honest, around half of the promos on the show were phoned in and didn't grab my attention in the slightest. However, there were a few good promos and situations on the show which painted people in a positive light. For this section i'm going to single out Mike Hawk for coming a long way since he started, he actually makes you want to know more, you dig?

Best Feud:
    Isn't this really the same question as best story line development? Or are we supposed to look at this from a strictly promo driven point of view? In the case of the latter, then you have to say Jameson is making me want to see the outcome of his feud with Strem, no offence to the King but it's about time we got a new champ around here, share the love ya know.

Worst Feud: ​
    Man I got a few to pick from here, some completely made me go to sleep. Including one of my own, which is what i'm going to pick. HW vs JM has turned sour in my opinion, probably because outside of the Carlin promo so little emphasis was given to it. Much prefer a joint promo to a random match. Actually, a joint promo wasn't even necessary, JM making their presence known after the HW victory would have made this one of the better feuds going. Or at least some mention in the JM promo about the match.

Best Promo:
    Already mentioned him, and he pretty much gets a mention every week, mostly because I won't vote for myself and no one else seems bothered about raising their game. Jameson gets this for me.

Worst Promo:
    Ohh ho ho there's a few to pick from, and despite myself making it look like I take pleasure in the fact, I really don't. Singling someone out would be unfair, you guys know who you are.

Parts That Excelled:
    Sure, I liked that Andy Cannon put up a good fight against Strem and the match itself looked good, things are looking thin up top and Inferno really needs 3-4 new main eventers as the top of the card looks pretty much word for word as it did when I left temporarily last year. The main event was just as well written, actually makes me wonder if EWNCW are going to start falling in line with the match standards set by IWA and WWE Fed. Tommy Thunder does well as a reluctant champion, as I know behind the scenes TT doesn't actually want the belt as I tried to force it on him back when I was creative as there literally was no one else good enough. Additional matches that looked quite good were Ano Doom vs Michael (albeit with some dodgy Lansdale commentary), and HW vs Hostile Takeover was decent despite my negative comments on the feud.

Parts Needing Improvement:
    Add a little emotion to your promos, don't be cookie cutter, try and act it out in your head before you click send. If it's not something you would watch and be happy with, chances are the people reading it will feel the same. You'll find that you'll have a lot more fun if you actually get out of the box.

Overall Experience:
    It was a decent show, there are some matches i'm looking forward to at TotN and some others that i'm not. I think Eddie summed it up previously very well by saying that not every feud demands a PPV match, I think anyone who would moan at being left off isn't looking at the bigger picture. You've not asked for a grade so I won't give one, suffice to say however it wasn't the best Inferno ever, but by far it was not the worst. Keep plugging away!

Boom! Head shot.
    Last edited by Torphy; 05-18-2013 at 04:38 AM.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Lansdale I gave you a shot at me from behind to check you out and you did not take it. Now some may appreciate it since you want your opponent to be in good shape for the match and some may call you crazy for not taking your chance to cripple your opponent before we face off. I don't really give a damn because either way, I will show you who I really am and that I am not just your old pupil who couldn't make a name for himself, I am Mike Hawk.

Now for Doom, you said you could take all the shots I threw at you and you succumb to a single blow from my chair. I must say I was disappointed because I was ready to unload a barrage on you and now I all that extra energy left. Come back and face me when you can take your shots like a man and don't need a woman to pull you around.
    Lansdale: Ahh but that would have been too easy my old friend, well not friend, what's the word i'm looking for, Peon, yeah that will do. If i'd have laid you low before the bell, then I can just imagine the armoury of excuses you'd have at your disposal the moment i'd have forced you to tap out. Simply said, i'd rather beat you at your best, than beat the best out of you. That is of course if you ever make it to the ring at Threat of the Net, i've heard that in the polls Ano Doom is having somewhat of a resurgence, you might be forced to wait ever long for your chance to really prove yourself against a real opponent. Needless to say however, if we do meet in the ring at Threat of the Net, all bets will be off, I've remained as cordial as possible so far, but when that bell rings I think Mike Hawk may have a few regrets..

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Alright well i'll have a go at this altered feedback form, see how things go.

Name Of Show Being Graded: Infernoooo Bitcheeees!

Storyline Development: It's difficult to really rate how story lines are going right now, when really there aren't many story lines at all. Bare with me, what I mean is we've got a show coming up where people get to vote for the matches they want to see, by definition this is completely random as people will vote for whatever they want, not whatever is best for the fed. So until after threat of the net, i'm going to abstain from this until we get back to a more structured format.

Character Development:
    Again this one is difficult to rate, let me be completely honest, around half of the promos on the show were phoned in and didn't grab my attention in the slightest. However, there were a few good promos and situations on the show which painted people in a positive light. For this section i'm going to single out Mike Hawk for coming a long way since he started, he actually makes you want to know more, you dig?

Best Feud:
    Isn't this really the same question as best story line development? Or are we supposed to look at this from a strictly promo driven point of view? In the case of the latter, then you have to say Jameson is making me want to see the outcome of his feud with Strem, no offence to the King but it's about time we got a new champ around here, share the love ya know.

Man I got a few to pick from here, some completely made me go to sleep. Including one of my own, which is what i'm going to pick. HW vs JM has turned sour in my opinion, probably because outside of the Carlin promo so little emphasis was given to it. Much prefer a joint promo to a random match. Actually, a joint promo wasn't even necessary, JM making their presence known after the HW victory would have made this one of the better feuds going. Or at least some mention in the JM promo about the match.

Best Promo:
    Already mentioned him, and he pretty much gets a mention every week, mostly because I won't vote for myself and no one else seems bothered about raising their game. Jameson gets this for me.

Worst Promo:
    Ohh ho ho there's a few to pick from, and despite myself making it look like I take pleasure in the fact, I really don't. Singling someone out would be unfair, you guys know who you are.

Parts That Excelled:
    Sure, I liked that Andy Cannon put up a good fight against Strem and the match itself looked good, things are looking thin up top and Inferno really needs 3-4 new main eventers as the top of the card looks pretty much word for word as it did when I left temporarily last year. The main event was just as well written, actually makes me wonder if EWNCW are going to start falling in line with the match standards set by IWA and WWE Fed. Tommy Thunder does well as a reluctant champion, as I know behind the scenes TT doesn't actually want the belt as I tried to force it on him back when I was creative as there literally was no one else good enough. Additional matches that looked quite good were Ano Doom vs Michael (albeit with some dodgy Lansdale commentary), and HW vs Hostile Takeover was decent despite my negative comments on the feud.

Parts Needing Improvement:
    Add a little emotion to your promos, don't be cookie cutter, try and act it out in your head before you click send. If it's not something you would watch and be happy with, chances are the people reading it will feel the same. You'll find that you'll have a lot more fun if you actually get out of the box.

Overall Experience:
    It was a decent show, there are some matches i'm looking forward to at TotN and some others that i'm not. I think Eddie summed it up previously very well by saying that not every feud demands a PPV match, I think anyone who would moan at being left off isn't looking at the bigger picture. You've not asked for a grade so I won't give one, suffice to say however it wasn't the best Inferno ever, but by far it was not the worst. Keep plugging away!

Boom! Head shot.
    Thank God for you is all I'll say. If only others would take the time and effort to apply feedback as honest and detailed at this we'd be doing much better I feel. You're one of the few people here that offers this excellent feedback, and more often than not, it's the only feedback that offers constructive criticism and such.
    Thanks man!

Blog Entries
    Rage Feedback

Favorite Moment:
    I ain't trying to be biased or anything, but my favorite moment was Shaz standing tall. If actually makes me think if he's gonna win the title or not. I loved how he told Ronaldo not to make a move on him, as he wanted to focus on Bodom and Jman- only to go for the cheap shot and low blow Ronaldo. It will make the feud more heated, and it shows that Shaz is determined to win the title and he doesn't care if Ronaldo was his partner or not, because at the end of the day, all he cares about is the WHC. It will also boost Ronaldo's determination as well. As K2 said, he's been dismissing Shaz as a threat- and now Ronaldo knows that he's been outclassed by the number 1 contender, the determination to kick Shaz' ass and retain the WHC at Threat of the Net is just too damn high.

Best Piece of Booking: Blue Flash snapping against Van Hooligan. After weeks of VHX standing tall, and always getting the upper hand- Flash finally stands up for himself. It was a great moment, because you wouldn't expect any super-hero in wrestling to just go mental and attack the future opponent- even if the opponent is a heel.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    There was too many brawls in the show for my liking. I like how y'all are trying to give momentum to the guys who are standing tall- but to me, there shouldn't be too many brawls in one show. Because it kind of takes away from the excitement when you see superstars brawling.

Best Match:
    The best match was the opener, I enjoyed reading that. The main event was decent, but I felt there could've been a bit more to that.

Best Promo:
    The best promo for me, is the opening promo. All parts were great, and it didn't drag on for too long, so kudos to each guy. The highlight for me though, was Mexican Nightmares. I can't remember who writes for them (Des, I think?) but whoever does write for them is so underrated. Everytime I see MN doing a promo, I'm always like "yes!", and I always tune in to what they have to say.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Matt Elder promo, it was just all over the place. I think that if it was put into a neat order, then it would've made a good promo overall. The Blue Flash promo was short as well. I think that if the brawl was about come, Flash should've cut a longer promo with more emotion and intensity.

Any Final Positives:
    Kyojin standing tall. I hope Kyojin becomes the number 1 contender- because his promos each week are absolutely amazing. I feel Kyo doesn't really get the recognition that he deserves.

Anything Else That Fell Below Your Expectations?:
    Nope.

Overall Show Grade out of 10:
    I'd grade the show, a 8.5. It was a great show, and it could've been better. As for now, I'm hyped for Threat of the Net.
    Last edited by Shaz11; 05-18-2013 at 10:57 AM.

I, actually, agree with the sentiment that all feuds don't need a PPV match. Understandably, people would be a bit put off if they weren't included in the PPV, but I do think that the PPVs would be come off a lot better, and be a easier read. They would be shorter, but at the same time, it wouldn't be filled with trying to fit EVERY person on the card, because they have a feud. At the moment, we fit everyone on the card, and that means double-triple the amount of matches WWE, or say, TNA, ROH, has. We pretty much do 3 months worth of their PPVs, in a month - every month - with the amount of matches we have. Haha.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Yes Shaz, I write for MN. I'm really pleased with how many votes I've gotten in the voting *so thanks*. Even though I never, and still don't think I'll beat Black Blooded in the voting, I'm surprised, and happy that it's been this close. At least I'm doing something right .

Also, in the upcoming two (or so) months, I hope to be more active in all feds, including this one. I don't IC at all, so I hope to get started with that .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post

Simple: I wasn't instructed about that, and I don't like to spoil myself Inferno by reading the schedule in the batcave.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post

Any Final Positives:
    Kyojin standing tall. I hope Kyojin becomes the number 1 contender- because his promos each week are absolutely amazing. I feel Kyo doesn't really get the recognition that he deserves.
    Haha the last statement made me laugh.

The guy's the Superstar of the Year 2012! What more recognition do I need?!

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion