Page 3790 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2790 3290 3690 3740 378037883789379037913792 3800 3840 3890 ... LastLast
Results 37,891 to 37,900 of 40747
  1. #37891
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,300
    I'm open for PMs about my next promo. I'll do my best here!

    #REAL!

  2. #37892
    I need to go for a bit to get the dust out of my computer, I got some stuff to do it with now.

    Then, find Zero or Strem.

    Write up show.

    Send out promos

    #WriteTheBestMatchesEver
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  3. #37893
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,745
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I need to go for a bit to get the dust out of my computer, I got some stuff to do it with now.

    Then, find Zero or Strem.

    Write up show.

    Send out promos

    #WriteTheBestMatchesEver
    It says in your sig that promos are out

    XD
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #37894
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,745
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I'm open for PMs about my next promo. I'll do my best here!
    Thanks man, much appreciated!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #37895
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It says in your sig that promos are out

    XD
    That's because I have yet to change it.

    Ever. xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  6. #37896
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,745
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    That's because I have yet to change it.

    Ever. xD
    Promos are always out!!! XD
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #37897
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Promos are always out!!! XD
    And people are late!

    God, I want to post this show!

    xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  8. #37898
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,745
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thunder: Wow, is Gillz even still alive? Has Shuriken done another disappearing act? And on top of that Grind doesn't even speak.
    And yeah, that's more than 40 characters but I don't give a damn.
    #BESTINTHEWORLD
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #37899
    TTC..... Got back tonight so sent my part to ya, Still havent recieved from chunky but if you get it from him mine should fit straight in.

    Regarding my promo, nobody take anything personal it's all done to get "The Legend of Legends" where I want him lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

  10. #37900
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    TTC..... Got back tonight so sent my part to ya, Still havent recieved from chunky but if you get it from him mine should fit straight in.

    Regarding my promo, nobody take anything personal it's all done to get "The Legend of Legends" where I want him lol
    Thanks for getting it back to me earlier than expected mate.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.