Page 3784 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2784 3284 3684 3734 377437823783378437853786 3794 3834 3884 ... LastLast
Results 37,831 to 37,840 of 40747
  1. #37831
    I was busy.

    with that cake.

    .....shaddup.

    Also.. YAY people liked Luke/Grind and Carlin/Adonis.

    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  2. #37832
    *Backstage in DJ's locker room we see DJ walking back in forth pissed off*

    Rosita: Babe jus-

    DJ: No...Fuck that, this the second time I got fucking beaten down with a chair in a middle of a match!! A nigga is tired of this bullshit!!

    Rosita: I am too, yo-

    DJ: Once I find that Sting reject, it's over with, fucking done!

    Rosita: Escuchar, maldita sea! *DJ stops pacing and looks at Rosita* Listen babe, I want you to beat his ass as much as you do, but remember, you still have to deal with Dingo.

    DJ: That nigga with a Koala, you serious?! He carries a fucking koala, how can you take him serious!?

    Rosita: Yes I know but, you can't underestimate him, you of all people should know that. Everyone still underestimates you in fact.

    DJ: True, and it is going to change after Threat of the Net. After I win the triple threat match and become Number one contender! I will show and prove those haters wrong! That you should always take this nigga seriously!

    Rosita: That's right but, you don't even now what stipulation the fans will choose babe

    DJ: Yea and I hope it's the elimination match!

    *Camera goes away as DJ and Rosita continue talking*

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  3. #37833
    IC as MARK DIMENSION: THE CHAMPION WILL REMAIN THE CHAMPION .
    EVOLUTION IS MINES. NOW AND FOREVER.


    LOOKING AT YOU TBOZ.

    MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

    *EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

    THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

    *BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

    *EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

    SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

    DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

    N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

    CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

  4. #37834
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,796
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    This is what I get for choosing a troll stipulation.
    At least you didn't go with something like hug it out.


    Hawk: Hey Doom you want to talk about everyone and not even mention me by name? I gave you the chance to come in the ring and get your shots off of me, but you just sat back and let Sasha go on and on about how dominant you are and some other German crap. You want to terrify and intimidate me? Then tell your handler to speak English so I can at least understand the lies she is to spew out.

    Lansdale, whether or not I get chosen, I want you to know, your past legacy is still alive and well with me. When I put you right back out of commission, you better hope your family is proud of you then because you won't be able to take care of yourself once I get through with you.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  5. #37835
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,232
    Strem: Street fight, singles match, ladder match? Hell, it does not matter what match you give me, the ending will always be the same....LONG LIVE THE KING

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


  6. #37836
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    At least you didn't go with something like hug it out.


    Hawk: Hey Doom you want to talk about everyone and not even mention me by name? I gave you the chance to come in the ring and get your shots off of me, but you just sat back and let Sasha go on and on about how dominant you are and some other German crap. You want to terrify and intimidate me? Then tell your handler to speak English so I can at least understand the lies she is to spew out.

    Lansdale, whether or not I get chosen, I want you to know, your past legacy is still alive and well with me. When I put you right back out of commission, you better hope your family is proud of you then because you won't be able to take care of yourself once I get through with you.
    Lansdale: Judging by the early polls Mike, it looks like you're the man being fed to the lion. The time for talking is nearly over, permanently for you I mean, I think I owe it to EWNCW to make sure I eradicate that chapter in my career. I'll tell you what Hawk, i'll let you in on a little secret. You were chosen for a very good reason to be my peon, you're weak willed, you have no spine and you do as you're told, you're not a free thinker, everything you know is something I taught you, for every move you possess, I own two counters, just something for you to think about, yeah? That is of course only if you've managed to evolve into a creature that can actually think for himself, I'm not going to take a break mid fight after all to offer you a few tips.

    When all is said and done, and you're looking up at me from the canvas, unable to move your arms or legs, just remember that if I was the Old Arthur Lansdale things could have been a lot worse. And then perhaps thank me, not just for the mercy, but for the opportunity to teach you a lesson in humility.
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  7. #37837
    Quick heads for creative guys, Im off line now and likely hood is i wont be back on till sunday morning, Ive got the promo from Eddie but still awaiting TTC's stuff so I can finish off.

    So what I've done is wrote a promo based on the stuff Eddie as sent with the intention of adding to it once TTC's stuff is recieved, If I dont recieve anything from TTC by lunch time Sunday it will be out of my hands so Ill just wrap it up and pass it on.

    Is this ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

  8. #37838
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    Quick heads for creative guys, Im off line now and likely hood is i wont be back on till sunday morning, Ive got the promo from Eddie but still awaiting TTC's stuff so I can finish off.

    So what I've done is wrote a promo based on the stuff Eddie as sent with the intention of adding to it once TTC's stuff is recieved, If I dont recieve anything from TTC by lunch time Sunday it will be out of my hands so Ill just wrap it up and pass it on.

    Is this ok
    That's perfect man. Just do what you can before you go, and we'll be able to use it!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #37839
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,796
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Lansdale: Judging by the early polls Mike, it looks like you're the man being fed to the lion. The time for talking is nearly over, permanently for you I mean, I think I owe it to EWNCW to make sure I eradicate that chapter in my career. I'll tell you what Hawk, i'll let you in on a little secret. You were chosen for a very good reason to be my peon, you're weak willed, you have no spine and you do as you're told, you're not a free thinker, everything you know is something I taught you, for every move you possess, I own two counters, just something for you to think about, yeah? That is of course only if you've managed to evolve into a creature that can actually think for himself, I'm not going to take a break mid fight after all to offer you a few tips.

    When all is said and done, and you're looking up at me from the canvas, unable to move your arms or legs, just remember that if I was the Old Arthur Lansdale things could have been a lot worse. And then perhaps thank me, not just for the mercy, but for the opportunity to teach you a lesson in humility.
    Hawk: The last time we faced off was a year ago and I am nothing like that anymore. I don't need to pander to these fans to feel relevant, I just beat the daylights out of anyone that crosses my path to show them I am the future. You taught me your moves and tactics and combined with the new stuff I have picked up along the way, my new style isn't just a new finisher, no I have a whole new arsenal of tactics to mess you up and throw you off of your game.

    As for the new Lansdale, you can shine a turd all you want, dress it up, and take it out but at the end of the day it will only be a turd. Your dark side is still in there waiting for you to show a moment of weakness so that you may once again be consumed in hate and I will do nothing more but cause you to break down when you lose to me.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  10. #37840
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thunder: So the 3 men are set. Gillz, Shuriken Blade and Grind Bastard.
    1 out of 3 ain't bad, since they are 'my' choices after all...
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.