Page 3778 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2778 3278 3678 3728 376837763777377837793780 3788 3828 3878 ... LastLast
Results 37,771 to 37,780 of 40747
  1. #37771
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,653
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Favorite Moment: Difficult to pick one but I'll go with the dream team of Van Hooligan X and William Carlin. Two fantastic promo guys and was great to see them together.
    Best Match: The Tag Match between Sexiest Alpha Males & Mixed Emotions stood out for me.
    Best Promo: I'm gonna give this one as a tie between RR/Shaz and the four way promo between Carlin, Sera, Van & Flash.
    Best Piece of Booking: The picks for the Sera-Carlin match. This feud has been fantastic and if Threat of the Net is to be the final match of the two, it is great to see HIAC, Inferno & GOH matches be picked.
    Best Debut (when applicable): I don't think there was one but Ryan Wells return was great.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I didn't really see why Jman was out there for the contract signing, he seemed out of place a little. In fact, that whole segment was a bit of an anti-climax for me. Not entirely sure why but I'll read it again when I'm less tired (yep, 6 in the morning and I haven't slept yet) and see if I can figure out why.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nothing I could really see, although I may have missed when Reiko turned face? He got a face reaction for his match.
    Any Other Positives: The RR/Shaz feud has been a classic heel vs. heel feud so far and has been booked very well and more importantly, believable. People overlook the greatness that a face vs. face or a heel vs. heel feud can bring.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nothing else.
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): I'll see if I can come up with a reason before answering this.
    Overall Show Grade: B. Solid show of Rage.
    Reiko's a tweener mate....I think.


  2. #37772
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Rage Feedback

    Favorite Moment: The announcement of Gates of Hell. I've read back on some Brutality shows in the past, and I've seen how well this match is written. I absolutely marked out! It makes sense as well, seeing as Carlin has been in one before.
    Best Piece of Booking: Apart from the Gates of Hell announcement, nothing really stood out to me.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: The contract signing was a bit short.
    Best Promo: I'll go with the 4 man promo between VHX, Carlin, Seraphim & Blue Flash. It was an awesome promo which I loved reading.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Mark Dimension's promos were a little short. Knowing his usual stuff, Dimension does sick promos- but this week's promo didn't really match the others.
    Any Other Positives: TBOZ/Bloodstone promo, and the return of Ryan Wells.
    Anything Else That Fell Below Your Expectations?: Nope.
    Overall Show Grade: B
    In all honesty. Switch the grade to B+ and change best promo to RR/Shaz and you have my feedback.

    Great minds Shaz

  3. #37773
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,745
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Reiko's a tweener mate....I think.
    Have a cookie, on the house

    Thanks to Shaz and Van for the feedback!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #37774
    Loved reading all the feed back. This RAGE was worthy of the praise.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  5. #37775
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,745
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Loved reading all the feed back. This RAGE was worthy of the praise.
    Seems people liked your match too which is great!
    Speaking of which, I can give you another match to do if you want one? I'm in the batcave if you want it.

    I'll also post the Rage polls for Threat of the Net later, since they have now been finalized.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #37776
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Seems people liked your match too which is great!
    Speaking of which, I can give you another match to do if you want one? I'm in the batcave if you want it.

    I'll also post the Rage polls for Threat of the Net later, since they have now been finalized.
    I will get back to you on that after I get some sleep. I woke up way too early this morning.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  7. #37777
    Hopefully, Strem gets me the rest of the stuff by tomorrow, so the show can go up. Plus, I do believe I am missing a promo for the top of the show.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  8. #37778
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,745
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Hopefully, Strem gets me the rest of the stuff by tomorrow, so the show can go up. Plus, I do believe I am missing a promo for the top of the show.
    I'll get you that tomorrow. Not good enough that I've left it this late.

    Rage card is set. Grind and TTC are sending their stuff out now, I'll be sending my assignments out tomorrow, since I have to be up in 6 hours so I need to go to sleep right now.
    However, here are the finalized polls for Rage for Threat of the Net:

    World Heavyweight Championship match special guest referee
    1) Jman
    2) Bodom

    William Carlin vs Seraphim match stipulation
    1) Inferno match
    2) Hell in a Cell match
    3) Gates of Hell match

    Evolution Championship contender
    1) The Beard of Zeus
    2) Daymian Bloodstone
    3) Ryan WElls

    Rage Ignition Championship match stipulation
    1) best of 3 falls match
    2) submissions match
    3) falls count anywhere match

    World Tag Team Championship contenders
    1) The Sexiest Alpha Males
    2) The Mexican Nightmares
    3) Black Blooded

    There will also be one other poll to be announced in the next day or so for a match that's yet to be announced.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #37779
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Have a cookie, on the house

    Thanks to Shaz and Van for the feedback!
    Hey I want a cookie- I gave feedback too. I want a chocolate, chocolate chip cookie

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  10. #37780
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,829
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'll get you that tomorrow. Not good enough that I've left it this late.

    Rage card is set. Grind and TTC are sending their stuff out now, I'll be sending my assignments out tomorrow, since I have to be up in 6 hours so I need to go to sleep right now.
    However, here are the finalized polls for Rage for Threat of the Net:

    World Heavyweight Championship match special guest referee
    1) Jman
    2) Bodom

    William Carlin vs Seraphim match stipulation
    1) Inferno match
    2) Hell in a Cell match
    3) Gates of Hell match

    Evolution Championship contender
    1) The Beard of Zeus
    2) Daymian Bloodstone
    3) Ryan WElls

    Rage Ignition Championship match stipulation
    1) best of 3 falls match
    2) submissions match
    3) falls count anywhere match

    World Tag Team Championship contenders
    1) The Sexiest Alpha Males
    2) The Mexican Nightmares
    3) Black Blooded

    There will also be one other poll to be announced in the next day or so for a match that's yet to be announced.
    Don't know if poll is open, but those are my picks.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.