Page 3772 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2772 3272 3672 3722 376237703771377237733774 3782 3822 3872 ... LastLast
Results 37,711 to 37,720 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    So if I'm the Trinity shouldn't there only be two others with the title? Or...Three of me?
    3 of you.......

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I made it last week- I'd rather still be a God- it sounds cooler
    I never even got god
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    THIS IS A CHUNKKYNUTTTZ EXCLUSIVE
    THIS. IS.

CHUNKYNUTZZZ
    RUMOR BLITZZZ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

* Upcoming EwncW PPV THREAT OF THE NET will be sponsored by Samsung , a special Q & A will take place this weekend in anaheim,california

* EWNCW RELEASES AND MORE TO COME?- With the release of E' STARS The Prophecy,Raden Blaine,Rain and Avidico many backstage have been scrambling to stay sharp and be on there A game , while others are "playing politics" to keep there spots. with the summer appraoching expect more releases and budget cuts in the company.

* The Devils Advocate has parted ways?- its been known that tda was signed to a short term deal , plans to renew a contract arent in the works as of this writing.

* Battle of the Commentators?- its been recently mentioned that creative is willing to pull the trigger on a Dick Thompson vs Josh King storyline that will take place after the TOTN PPV. it will come to a close with a street fight in the mean streets of the suburbs in kentucky.

* Tim Tebow to EWNCW?- talks have begun to sign the 25 yr old. Free Agent to a TWE deal to break him into wrestling with a big payoff per appearance if he complete's the developmental assignments.

* PRIZE TOURNAMENTS?- there will be 4 Tournaments held during live shows on the road. Each Trophy winner will receive $500,000. its the wrestlers choice to sign up , with every competitor having the option to choose only one. the following cups are for the taking.
    THE FOLGER'S CUP
    THE REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUP
    THE ALUMINUM/PLASTIC CUP
    THE 44dd CUP
    good luck guys for those who choose to participate!

* judas mesias worked a dark match vs The Chunkertaker at INFERNO, neither will be signed.

* Explosivvo vs Carlos Thunder took place before tonights RAGE

* in more serious news , school kids have been doing what is called SEXIEST ALPHA MALE-ING, WHILE SOME CALL IT A DANCE CRAZE OTHERS CALL IT SEXUAL ABUSE.

* FORMER STAR RESIGNED?- ''The Alpha and Omega" Primus Khan has gotten interest from many efeds including EWNCW, more will posted as we get updates

* TWE CALL UPS? - a twe performer will be called up soon and repackaged into a character named SWEETTOOTH. more on this to come.

* Ewncw officials are not high on canibus lately, and it goes to show in the product. Canibus is a backstage producer.

* LANSDALE,SHAZ, WILLIAM CARLIN, MATT ELDER AND KINGSTREM HEAT?- Its said that these guys have been very vocalabout storylines and pushes that eStars are getting /not getting . while some feel they are spot on with some comments they have made, others think they can just be trying to benefit themselves to try to gain power to further entice future situations. stay tuned for more....
    as there is.
    more to come.

THIS . HAS BEEN.
    YOUR.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRR
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZ
    Awesome stuff!!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

anyone remember back in the day when they redid the rankings? That was like back when I first started.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Just pulled my all nighter now. Just finished everything and now sleep for like 3 hrs.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    THIS IS A CHUNKKYNUTTTZ EXCLUSIVE
    THIS. IS.

CHUNKYNUTZZZ
    RUMOR BLITZZZ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

* Upcoming EwncW PPV THREAT OF THE NET will be sponsored by Samsung , a special Q & A will take place this weekend in anaheim,california

* EWNCW RELEASES AND MORE TO COME?- With the release of E' STARS The Prophecy,Raden Blaine,Rain and Avidico many backstage have been scrambling to stay sharp and be on there A game , while others are "playing politics" to keep there spots. with the summer appraoching expect more releases and budget cuts in the company.

* The Devils Advocate has parted ways?- its been known that tda was signed to a short term deal , plans to renew a contract arent in the works as of this writing.

* Battle of the Commentators?- its been recently mentioned that creative is willing to pull the trigger on a Dick Thompson vs Josh King storyline that will take place after the TOTN PPV. it will come to a close with a street fight in the mean streets of the suburbs in kentucky.

* Tim Tebow to EWNCW?- talks have begun to sign the 25 yr old. Free Agent to a TWE deal to break him into wrestling with a big payoff per appearance if he complete's the developmental assignments.

* PRIZE TOURNAMENTS?- there will be 4 Tournaments held during live shows on the road. Each Trophy winner will receive $500,000. its the wrestlers choice to sign up , with every competitor having the option to choose only one. the following cups are for the taking.
    THE FOLGER'S CUP
    THE REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUP
    THE ALUMINUM/PLASTIC CUP
    THE 44dd CUP
    good luck guys for those who choose to participate!

* judas mesias worked a dark match vs The Chunkertaker at INFERNO, neither will be signed.

* Explosivvo vs Carlos Thunder took place before tonights RAGE

* in more serious news , school kids have been doing what is called SEXIEST ALPHA MALE-ING, WHILE SOME CALL IT A DANCE CRAZE OTHERS CALL IT SEXUAL ABUSE.

* FORMER STAR RESIGNED?- ''The Alpha and Omega" Primus Khan has gotten interest from many efeds including EWNCW, more will posted as we get updates

* TWE CALL UPS? - a twe performer will be called up soon and repackaged into a character named SWEETTOOTH. more on this to come.

* Ewncw officials are not high on canibus lately, and it goes to show in the product. Canibus is a backstage producer.

* LANSDALE,SHAZ, WILLIAM CARLIN, MATT ELDER AND KINGSTREM HEAT?- Its said that these guys have been very vocalabout storylines and pushes that eStars are getting /not getting . while some feel they are spot on with some comments they have made, others think they can just be trying to benefit themselves to try to gain power to further entice future situations. stay tuned for more....
    as there is.
    more to come.

THIS . HAS BEEN.
    YOUR.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRR
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZ
    Van: If Tim Tebow is dumb enough to come to EWNCW... I have no problem sacking him and breaking his confidence!

Blog Entries
    I have everything for Rage at last I'll be posting it later.
    IMO, the main event is underwhelming and disappointing though in comparison to what I was expecting. We'll see what you guys think when it's posted though.
    The matches on this Rage are all really good for what you expect form 'tv' matches though, and there's plenty of good promos on show, so we'll see how things go later
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I have everything for Rage at last I'll be posting it later.
    IMO, the main event is underwhelming and disappointing though in comparison to what I was expecting. We'll see what you guys think when it's posted though.
    The matches on this Rage are all really good for what you expect form 'tv' matches though, and there's plenty of good promos on show, so we'll see how things go later
    You got any news on Inferno?

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    You got any news on Inferno?
    From what I can gather from the chat in the batcave between TJB and King, I think they're waiting until Thursday. King is swamped with finals (exams he can't afford to fail for obvious reasons), so he has to prioritize those. He says that he can do his stuff by Thusday though, so that's when the show will go up.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Well it appears that I will be paying more attention to the Efed section going forward. Expect more of me! Be annoyed.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs