Page 3767 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2767326736673717375737653766376737683769377738173867 ... LastLast
Results 37,661 to 37,670 of 40747
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hawk: Even if you get the match, whats to stop me from cracking your skull open before it begins. If Doom wants to brush off my blows thats fine, because I was never going to stop until he drowned in a pool of his own blood and even if that happened whats to stop me from going for more shots. And Sasha, if I faced Doom and you try to defend him, what would keep you safe? I don't know where Doom's power comes from but I can bet that if I layed a hand on you, Doom wouldn't be as focused and emotionless as you want us to believe.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Even if you get the match, whats to stop me from cracking your skull open before it begins. If Doom wants to brush off my blows thats fine, because I was never going to stop until he drowned in a pool of his own blood and even if that happened whats to stop me from going for more shots. And Sasha, if I faced Doom and you try to defend him, what would keep you safe? I don't know where Doom's power comes from but I can bet that if I layed a hand on you, Doom wouldn't be as focused and emotionless as you want us to believe.
    Sasha: What's to stop you is that you will not be standing come TONT, we take you out on an Inferno before then. I'm not gonna say how, when, or where...Just know you're a...Dead man walking. Drown in his own blood? First of all he's not quite as human as you are, secondly, could your damn near midget ass even reach his face? You're not strong enough, skilled enough, or quick enough to even be half of a threat to the biggest force this company has EVER seen. There would be no reason for me to defend him when he will be standing on your neck for the one two three. The power is from eliminating men like you who have more mouth than skill, you're no different than all the rest...You step up, run your mouth, than get beaten to a bloody mess. If you EVER, EVER, EVER, try to touch me...You may very well die in front of everyone in attendance. Unterschreiben Sie nicht Ihr eigenes Todesurteil, vertraue mir.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Sasha: What's to stop you is that you will not be standing come TONT, we take you out on an Inferno before then. I'm not gonna say how, when, or where...Just know you're a...Dead man walking. Drown in his own blood? First of all he's not quite as human as you are, secondly, could your damn near midget ass even reach his face? You're not strong enough, skilled enough, or quick enough to even be half of a threat to the biggest force this company has EVER seen. There would be no reason for me to defend him when he will be standing on your neck for the one two three. The power is from eliminating men like you who have more mouth than skill, you're no different than all the rest...You step up, run your mouth, than get beaten to a bloody mess. If you EVER, EVER, EVER, try to touch me...You may very well die in front of everyone in attendance. Unterschreiben Sie nicht Ihr eigenes Todesurteil, vertraue mir.
    Hawk: The hawk always looks down on his prey, no one can catches it by surprise. So go ahead and try to jump me, that will just give me a reason to tell the GM why you both are no longer with us. I back up my words because I am a warrior, but unlike Lansdale, I only serve myself. Cause all the Doom you want, but when everyone runs around screaming it won't be because of Doom, it will be Mayhem.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: The hawk always looks down on his prey, no one can catches it by surprise. So go ahead and try to jump me, that will just give me a reason to tell the GM why you both are no longer with us. I back up my words because I am a warrior, but unlike Lansdale, I only serve myself. Cause all the Doom you want, but when everyone runs around screaming it won't be because of Doom, it will be Mayhem.
    Sasha: You know, if we actually gave a shit about anybody around here other than just seeing them as lambs for the slaughter, you might be told how honorable we think your personality and mindset is, but unfortunately, other's views and opinions mean nothing at all, nor do their emotions. That said, even though it makes no difference, you're awfully brave, but you're not the savage crusher of dreams that my Ano Doom is. Oh, we will be jumping you, what makes you think you can withstand being bull rushed right into a wall from behind for long enough to stop the damn near criminal assailant that you have after you? There will not be any screaming at all when we continue our conquest of this entire roster, more like silence because shouts can not made when you are not aware of your surroundings or of conscience mind. People will scream for Mayhem after they say the horrifying onslaught you suffer from us.

OOC: Well, that's it for me now, in a way I see what people mean about crossing to promo territory, lol. It was quite swell and everyone can just view it all as a preview to what we have coming for Inferno.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Promo's been sent.

Blog Entries
    You have less than 24 hours to get your promos in. Let's get things done please!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I'm bored, this thread is active, so I'm pestering all of you. What's up 'CW?
    Yo man, all fine round here, been celebating my best's friend's b-day, I'll give you a decent update as soon as I'm decent enough to provide.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    I have promos in (big thanks to those who have sent their stuff in) but not all. Let's get things in please! Show is going up tomorrow with or without you.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    JBW Warfare (03) is up, and with it, my official return to writing for any e-fed show. Please, go give it a read, and let us know what you think!

/cheap plug

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Gonna start messaging around for promos today. See where they are.

Show will go up when I finish adding some touches on my part, and I get Strem's part. May just wait until Thursday(Jesting, maybe), and then all will be right in the world
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter