Page 3763 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2763 3263 3663 3713 375337613762376337643765 3773 3813 3863 ... LastLast
Results 37,621 to 37,630 of 40747
  1. #37621
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,795
    Blog Entries
    52
    Hawk: Lansdale, Doom you both don't understand what I have become the last few months. I have evolved into something far greater than when I worked for Lansdale, I will become the cause of your pain and sorrow. Doom go ahead and be that indestructible monster you claim to be and we will see how long you can hold up to my barrage of kicks. Lansdale, keep warming up all you like, all you are doing is proving to these people that the only person you are fighting with is yourself. I have come back to end your fight and take your place here and I will not be leaving until that happens.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  2. #37622
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,803
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rage promo assignments sent, Inferno promos answered and sent forward, Carlin Rage promo sent to whoever follows.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  3. #37623
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Lansdale, Doom you both don't understand what I have become the last few months. I have evolved into something far greater than when I worked for Lansdale, I will become the cause of your pain and sorrow. Doom go ahead and be that indestructible monster you claim to be and we will see how long you can hold up to my barrage of kicks. Lansdale, keep warming up all you like, all you are doing is proving to these people that the only person you are fighting with is yourself. I have come back to end your fight and take your place here and I will not be leaving until that happens.
    Lansdale: I listen time and time again to your rants Hawk and the pattern that emerges constantly is your belief that in defeating me you will find some measure of vindication.. I have two issues with this. First and foremost Mike, you have had plenty of time in my absence to turn yourself into the truly sadistic and destructive force you so desperately wish to be, and yet you have accomplished nothing. I gave you the tools to succeed and you have squandered them, your frustration towards me is nothing short of misdirected anger that would be better placed squarely at your own two feet. Secondly, in order to gain what you seek.. you will in fact have to beat me should you be selected. A feat more easily said than done. You make the same mistake time and time again, you underestimate me, you assume that in my absence I have grown soft, whereas the opposite is closer to the truth. I am stronger now in resolve and motivation than I have ever been, not only am I fighting for my future I am fighting to eradicate my past, and as part of my past that puts you in the firing line Hawk. Make no mistake Hawk, I may no longer wish for the same things I once did, but one part of me still remains, if you won't tap.. I will MAKE you tap.

    Forget Ano Doom, take it for granted that you will face me and prepare yourself, leave the intricacies of preparing for two entirely different fights as well as one as yet unknown battle to me. The more you worry about Doom is time spent on trivialities and not spent on preserving your own existence within this company.
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  4. #37624
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,795
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Lansdale: I listen time and time again to your rants Hawk and the pattern that emerges constantly is your belief that in defeating me you will find some measure of vindication.. I have two issues with this. First and foremost Mike, you have had plenty of time in my absence to turn yourself into the truly sadistic and destructive force you so desperately wish to be, and yet you have accomplished nothing. I gave you the tools to succeed and you have squandered them, your frustration towards me is nothing short of misdirected anger that would be better placed squarely at your own two feet. Secondly, in order to gain what you seek.. you will in fact have to beat me should you be selected. A feat more easily said than done. You make the same mistake time and time again, you underestimate me, you assume that in my absence I have grown soft, whereas the opposite is closer to the truth. I am stronger now in resolve and motivation than I have ever been, not only am I fighting for my future I am fighting to eradicate my past, and as part of my past that puts you in the firing line Hawk. Make no mistake Hawk, I may no longer wish for the same things I once did, but one part of me still remains, if you won't tap.. I will MAKE you tap.

    Forget Ano Doom, take it for granted that you will face me and prepare yourself, leave the intricacies of preparing for two entirely different fights as well as one as yet unknown battle to me. The more you worry about Doom is time spent on trivialities and not spent on preserving your own existence within this company.
    Hawk: The only thing I am concerned about with Doom is him costing me matches. If I let one lunatic get away with it then they will all think they can do it. But as far as the poll goes, I don't care what these people want, nor do I care if I make them happy or not, but anyone with even the slightest bit of sense will know that I am the only one capable of facing you.

    As far as what will happen if I step in the ring with you, I will use your very own tools to unearth your new foundation built upon the shifting sands and watch you and your morals crumble back unto the earth. You are so desperate to kill your past self, a man that has beaten the likes of Billy McCoy and Rob Rage, and for what? Honor, respect, the approval of some low life fan? Your mistake is that you won't do whatever it takes to finish things. Sure we both are here for competition, but once you have conquered your opponent then what? You just let them go to lick there wounds so that they can learn and come back at you another time. I finish them then and there so that I may never have to look upon their ugly faces again. You want to get rid of me then try all you want, but open your eyes and see that I am not running away, I am running towards you hunting you down and I won't quit until one of us is done for good.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  5. #37625
    Promo part sent to Rehmix sorry for the late part




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #37626
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,664
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thunder: Sometimes things are a load of bullshit. How about we have dave the janitor on the poll at Threat of the Net? I think he deserves it.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #37627
    Super Member clrj3514's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: Sometimes things are a load of bullshit. How about we have dave the janitor on the poll at Threat of the Net? I think he deserves it.
    Cannon: Most dedicated man in pro wrestling I'd say.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

    "The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA


  8. #37628
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,664
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Cannon: Most dedicated man in pro wrestling I'd say.
    Thunder: I know, right? Or how about that broom he uses? I think he deserves a shot at being on the EWNCW Championship poll too.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #37629
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    promo sent

  10. #37630
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,664
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    promo sent
    Got it man, cheers!
    All Rage promos should be in by the end of the day tomorrow remember!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.