Page 3761 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2761 3261 3661 3711 375137593760376137623763 3771 3811 3861 ... LastLast
Results 37,601 to 37,610 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    The PM told us to have the promos in for today, there lies the problem.
    As I told Magglis a couple of pages back, that's not fair. Allowing 1/2 days for people to do a promo, let alone a multi-person promo, isn't reasonable at all.
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention, since it seems to me that more than just Magglis received an assignment that didn't allow for ample time for it to be completed.

To clear things up once and for all, Inferno is scheduled for Sunday.
    Promos should be coming in tomorrow at the latest.

Also, I mentioned in a post earlier on the previous page that if you're waiting on someone to get you a promo, then talk to them, see what's the latest on the promo. Help us out here because we can't run around chasing after people all the time.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

To add to this, a) I dont want to be the guy holding the show up on Sunday if i'm still working on a promo, b) I don't think it's fair to have me scrambling around on Sunday morning when I may have other plans in the real world and c) I don't want to cut a blind promo that ends up looking irrelevant and lazy.

A deadline was requested and we've not stuck to it, you of all people should know that it's one of my bug bears.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Here, it seems this post went unread perhaps:

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Ok, all of my Rage promo assignments are out! The show is going up on Monday, so obviously we want promos back in before then. If promos come in late then it makes things hard for us to get the whole show ready on time. If you're promo isn't in by Monday the time the show goes up though, then we're moving on without you, just like we did last week.

So if you're in a multi-man promo, then move it round as soon as you can please. I forgot to mention in the PM's but it would be ideal if you send me a copy of your promo as well as send it on to the next guy if you're in a multi man promo.

So yeah, I think TTC and Grind have an assignment or 2 to send out, so they should be heading your way tonight/tomorrow. Bottom line is please get them in on time. Really, Sunday is the latest you should be looking at completing these assignments. If you're waiting on someone to send you a promo, then talk to them. Don't just sit there waiting. I try my best to keep track on how promos are getting around, but I can't run around and check up on everyone all the time, it's tiresome and time consuming. By talking to each other, you're saving me and the rest of the team a lot of time. Plus, you're interacting with each other and getting to know each other better that way. Communication is key.

With that said, let's make it another good show
    I've bolded what's relevant to the entire roster in general.

Blog Entries
    To add to this, a) I dont want to be the guy holding the show up on Sunday if i'm still working on a promo, b) I don't think it's fair to have me scrambling around on Sunday morning when I may have other plans in the real world and c) I don't want to cut a blind promo that ends up looking irrelevant and lazy.

A deadline was requested and we've not stuck to it, you of all people should know that it's one of my bug bears.
    What do you expect me to do if someone hasn't done the promo/promos that lead to yours? As I've already stated, talk to the guys that are leading into you.

As I told Magglis a couple of pages back, that's not fair. Allowing 1/2 days for people to do a promo, let alone a multi-person promo, isn't reasonable at all.
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention, since it seems to me that more than just Magglis received an assignment that didn't allow for ample time for it to be completed.

To clear things up once and for all, Inferno is scheduled for Sunday.
    Promos should be coming in tomorrow at the latest.

Also, I mentioned in a post earlier on the previous page that if you're waiting on someone to get you a promo, then talk to them, see what's the latest on the promo. Help us out here because we can't run around chasing after people all the time.
    Yeah fair enough, but the way I look at it, we've had since Tuesday thus far to get somewhere with this. Mike Hawks part came through pretty quick sharpish so great work by him. There's been ample time to get at least the next part in and I know the guy's been online so that leaves the next guy and myself twiddling our thumbs sweating on the deadline day. I appreciate that 3 days is quite a short period of time to sort ourselves out but it we don't push ourselves then I don't see who will.

Anyway if the shows been pushed back fair enough, though it still leaves me in the hopes i'll have both parts by tomorrow morning. I'll be spamming a couple peoples inbox's otherwise.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Yeah fair enough, but the way I look at it, we've had since Tuesday thus far to get somewhere with this. Mike Hawks part came through pretty quick sharpish so great work by him. There's been ample time to get at least the next part in and I know the guy's been online so that leaves the next guy and myself twiddling our thumbs sweating on the deadline day. I appreciate that 3 days is quite a short period of time to sort ourselves out but it we don't push ourselves then I don't see who will.

Anyway if the shows been pushed back fair enough, though it still leaves me in the hopes i'll have both parts by tomorrow morning. I'll be spamming a couple peoples inbox's otherwise.
    By all means spam their inboxes, I don't expect you to sit on your hands or twiddle your thumbs or whatever. If the guy's been online too then there's absolutely no excuse.

Blog Entries
    Ok, all of my Rage promo assignments are out! The show is going up on Monday, so obviously we want promos back in before then. If promos come in late then it makes things hard for us to get the whole show ready on time. If you're promo isn't in by Monday the time the show goes up though, then we're moving on without you, just like we did last week.
    Time to be an asshole, but I think I just found the source of the problem
    Dude, it's Friday. (Well, Thursday night) Not only are you sending out promo assignments with about 2 days to complete (maybe 2 1/2), but those two days happen to land on the weekend, where people generally make the sort of plans that involve leaving ones pc. if there are multi-part promos who the hell knows when the first part will be done, which of course leads to more issues like Magglis had, where one dude gets the promo 12 hours before it's due.

Of course, if memory serves, usually your promo requests come a bit earlier, but may be something to look into.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Time to be an asshole, but I think I just found the source of the problem
    Dude, it's Friday. (Well, Thursday night) Not only are you sending out promo assignments with about 2 days to complete (maybe 2 1/2), but those two days happen to land on the weekend, where people generally make the sort of plans that involve leaving ones pc. if there are multi-part promos who the hell knows when the first part will be done, which of course leads to more issues like Magglis had, where one dude gets the promo 12 hours before it's due.

Of course, if memory serves, usually your promo requests come a bit earlier, but may be something to look into.
    You have 3 days to complete the assignments. they were sent out last night leaving you with all day Thursday, all day Friday, and all day Sunday to do them.

Alternatively, you can all have until next Wednesday to do the assignments. You can all complain then about how the show is late. How's that?

Blog Entries
    You have 3 days to complete the assignments. they were sent out last night leaving you with all day Thursday, all day Friday, and all day Sunday to do them.

Alternatively, you can all have until next Wednesday to do the assignments. You can all complain then about how the show is late. How's that?
    So, not interested in talking about it then I take it?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    So, not interested in talking about it then I take it?
    We're stuck between a rock and a hard place man. One one hand I have people on a near weekly basis saying that our shows aren't out on time, and on the other hand I have people saying that they don't have enough time to do promos.
    What would you have me do?

All I'm trying to do is steer the ship back on track. Rage is meant to be on Monday. It looks stupid when I post a show that opens with "Welcome to Monday night Rage" when it's actually on Wednesday or whatever. The only way to pull the gap back is if everyone puts that little bit of extra effort in this week to do their promos in a slightly smaller space of time and we're back on track.