Page 3756 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2756 3256 3656 3706 374637543755375637573758 3766 3806 3856 ... LastLast
Results 37,551 to 37,560 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    EWNCW.com Exclusive - Arthur Lansdale Backstage Interview

A camera catches up with Arthur Lansdale in the backstage area as he tries to leave the arena after facing Grind Bastard.

Cameraman:
    Arthur! Arthur Lansdale! Do you have a few moments to answer a few questions? We need a reaction to tonights Inferno.

Lansdale looks over his shoulder and raises an eyebrow, his hopes of leaving quietly dashed by an overenthusiastic cameraman. He turns and puts his bag down and nods towards the would be interviewer.

Cameraman: ​Thanks Arty, I can call you Arty.. right?

Lansdale: Please don't..

Cameraman: Oh.. I uhh.. thought you were being a good guy now?

Lansdale sighs.

Lansdale: It's just a respect thing, you know? My name's Arthur, not Arty. Only family and close friends may call me Arty.. this counts as your first question by the way you bloody foo.. no, i'm not that person anymore.

Cameraman: I.. uh i'm sorry I imposed. Well uhh first question I guess is how does it feel to be back in an EWNCW ring?

Lansdale: It was.. exhilarating. Grind Bastard provided just the challenge I needed since returning, a trial by fire if you will. If tonights match was supposed to serve as a warm up for Threat of the Net then it definitely succeeded, Grind is a monster, an absolute beast of a man, it took all of my strength and ability just to survive. That said, I was disappointed not to find a victory somehow, every man no matter how tough has a breaking point, and Grind is no exception, any man would choose submission over disability. Bring on Threat of the Net I say, i'm eager to make a real statement of intent.

Cameraman: Speaking of Threat of the Net, tonight you found out your second potential opponent, Ano Doom. The two of you tangled early on in your EWNCW career Arthur and Doom came out on top back then, you'll be hoping for Hawk right?

Lansdale narrows his eyes at the camera before shaking his head in the negative.

Lansdale: Fear is a commodity that unfortunately for the rest of the roster i'm fresh out off. I have no preference for Threat of the Net as both men possess unique challenges of their own. Hawk is smart, he's fast and skillful, clearly he knows me well and knows my style, I would anticipate a close match with him though for all of Mikes bluster i'm afraid he's bitten off more than he can chew, he was chosen as an inferior back when I took him as an apprentice and as far as i'm concerned, he will always be an inferior. As for Ano, he's beaten me before, his strength and endurance are rivaled by only a few, Grind Bastard is amongst them. But what I lack in strength in such a bout I make up for in speed, agility, tactical prowess and above all stubbornness. It may be about time for me to gain a little revenge on Doom, the Demon Cyborg may find his wires are crossed come Threat of the Net.

Cameraman: Any ideas on who may come forward as a third opponent?

Lansdale: With any luck it'll be someone who could test me as much as the others, i'm not here for an easy ride this time around.

Cameraman: Moving away from Threat of the Net, tonight you seemed a little frustrated with the referee at times, displaying what some may call unsportsmanlike behaviour, can you really blame the skepticism shown by some of the fans?

Lansdale: Rome wasn't built in a day, I consider myself to be on the road to recovery and i'm not quite there yet, a recovering alcoholic will always be tempted to crack a bottle and i'm no different, if I see lax officiating i'm bound to get frustrated, but it's down to me to make sure I don't allow my emotions to get the better of me. The fans have a right to treat me with suspicion, the old Arthur Lansdale was a royal pain in the arse, and it'll be a long time before everyone forgets him.

Cameraman: One last..

Lansdale: I'll tell you what I told Mike Hawk, this time around i'll be letting my fists do the talking, no more questions, thank you.

Cameraman: But..

Lansdale: Thank you.

Lansdale picks his bag up from the floor, turns and walks away before disappearing through a door on the far side of the corridor.
    I like this, I like it a lot.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'm curiously still waiting for the main event from Grind. I thought he'd sent it to me, but he hasn't yet. That's the only thing missing now.

Inferno's up though, so don't hold back from posting a review/thoughts or whatever on that. Don't be shy now!

I'll post the Rage main event as soon as Grind gets it to me.
    Sorry man, my bad. I'll do it ASAP. If needs be, I can post it myself.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Sorry man, my bad. I'll do it ASAP. If needs be, I can post it myself.
    Yeah, feel free to post it when it's done man. I'm heading to football training in a bit, so might not be here when you're done.

Best Match: ME.Best Promo: Jameson was interesting.
    Best line of commentary: Gotta be about throwin bows

Best Debut: Panda I suppose.

Best Piece of Booking: Grind and Lansdale's finish. I think it did both guys better slightly than a loss would have.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: no.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I dont guess, no.
    Any Other Positives: Grind, Ano Doom, And Abel's stare off on the stage.
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: No.
    Overall Show Grade: A

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Some more feedback would be good.

Some more feedback would be good.
    This. Shit. Hurr.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Match is done. If Tommy's fine, I can post it to save time.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Main event is up, Sorry for the delay. I'll catch up with the shows tomorrow

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Both Rage and Inferno are up. No excuses as to why no feedback comes in now. Let's have it please guys.

Blog Entries
    Both Rage and Inferno are up. No excuses as to why no feedback comes in now. Let's have it please guys.
    Sorry kind sir, but I need a break after writing that goddamn match, so I'm pulling a Ryback now (Feed me more!) and go catch up with TBBT and Game of Thrones.

Also check TWE!!