Page 3743 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2743 3243 3643 3693 373337413742374337443745 3753 3793 3843 ... LastLast
Results 37,421 to 37,430 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: Actually, they only cheer for you out of pity my dear friend. While, people choose to boo, because they are afraid to admit the truth. The truth of how simply awesome I am.
    Jameson: Hey...cheers are cheers! Stay positive though. Confidence is important. Maybe you can beat your opposition and then Van with it. Seriously, don't even throw a punch and Van Drooligen might just give you the Ignition title. Or just go as you are. Let me know first though so I can take proper nasal precautions
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Jameson: Hey...cheers are cheers! Stay positive though. Confidence is important. Maybe you can beat your opposition and then Van with it. Seriously, don't even throw a punch and Van Drooligen might just give you the Ignition title. Or just go as you are. Let me know first though so I can take proper nasal precautions
    Darren: Funny man I see. However, I do see Vanny boy actually seeing my greatness actually handing me the title cause he knows I'll be the best thing to have ever come to the Ignition Title.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Sasha: The Man-Beast will be unleashed soon...Kurz, sehr kurz...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    OOC: Although care also translates as cuidar, it also means "importar", which suits best in this case. Therefore, I suggest "A nadie le importa" for "nobody cares".

Word from the Spanish Love Machine!!
    Will do, personally, I am not that good at spanish lol

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: Funny man I see. However, I do see Vanny boy actually seeing my greatness actually handing me the title cause he knows I'll be the best thing to have ever come to the Ignition Title.
    Hawk: Go ahead and keep having fantasies Darren boy. But you are going to keep falling until you realize you aren't owed a damn thing. And even if you are given a chance, you are just going to keep getting held back in favor of the dogs of management. I broke free of the cage and soared off into the blue and if I want something, then I am going to beat my opponent to an inch of his life. I don't play for wins anymore, I play for keeps because any real warrior knows that if you don't finish your business then it will come back to get you.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Ok guys, all Rage promos are out there!
    Please get them back in by Saturday please so that we can get the show up on Monday!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Angelo: Just days away from crowning the first EWNCW Italian Champion. ME the real Italian, the Italian Stallion Antonyo Angelo.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Inferno promo ready.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Inferno promo finished and sent.

Jameson: I have a message for not only Kingstrem but EWNCW in general. Want to hear it? Check out Inferno.
    Strem: no one listens to you Luke. You have not showed anyone anything to peak their curiosity. So until you do that, I suggest you pipe down and go back to the locker room and think about what it would be like to be a great champion like I am. Because that day will not come for a long time if not every for you

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Inferno promo has been sent to Torphs to finish!