Page 3740 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2740324036403690373037383739374037413742375037903840 ... LastLast
Results 37,391 to 37,400 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Van: Aww Cage and Kyojin are cute together. I seriously can't believe the audience who likes them actually believe half the dribble that comes out of their mouths though...

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Jameson: And your problem...You know what. I'm going to stop this so you can say that you shut my young ass up. That I was so stricken with fear from your last words that I was rendered speechles. I'm going to go do something more productive like train at my gym, or watch Sex and The City 2, or watch paint dry, or listen to nails on a chalkboard, or just yell at a wall. I'll be at the next Inferno if you have anymore "interesting" (laughs to himself) things to say.

OOC: had to stop before going into promo territory. Thanks King for the back and forth. It was fun. Looking forward to doing more.
    IC: I'll see you on Inferno...My Kingdom, young luke.

OCC: Loving the back and forth zapp

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Lansdale: We'll just have to wait and see, though I will say this Mike. If you think i've gone soft around the edges then you're just going to have to make sure you get into my match and find out. True strength isn't in decimating an opponent by any means, true strength is the ability to know when to stop, to know when your opponent has had enough and not to go too far. I found that out the hard way.

If we're going to have to go all star wars on this, with the apprentice destroying the master, then so be it, just remember that in episode three it was Obi Wan that was left standing.. and as I recall, all I ever taught you was to hide behind others whilst they do your dirty work.. not gonna be much help now you're all out of friends, right? You were a mistake, and if I have to be the one to clean up after myself then that's the way it has to be, try to remember that when you're tapping out and begging for mercy. But alas Mike, i'm not here to talk, not like last time, this time around i'll be letting my fists do the talking, so why not come and introduce them to your face?
    Hawk: I have been watching you and dissecting your moves during our time and I know what you are capable of. If you think I only took in what you told me then you are sadly mistaken because no one gives away their trump cards, I watched what made you great and took that as my own. We faced off when I first got here and cared about giving the fans a show and I lost because of that. Now I know the only way to win is to give in to my desires and do whatever I can do to not only win but make my opponent remember me.

Go ahead and make your jokes and try to scare me but you don't have what it takes anymore to get the job done. That incident that scared you away should have awoken you and took you to the next level as a competitor, but you couldn't stomach what you had done and ran away. You ran away from yourself Lansdale, and left in order to tear yourself down and rebuild from scratch. If you had accepted fate and destiny that night and continued down that path, you would have broken the threshold to greatness but now you are in its shadow.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Favourite Moment: The quick exchange of looks between Abel and Ano Doom.

Best Match: Main event, was nice to see tag team action closin shit out.

Best Promo: I liked written Grind.

Best line of commentry:

Kingmaker: Wait, never mind that, look up there. Who is that?! What does he want?

Daniels: That’s… that’s… ABEL! He was part of Shadows of Madness! One of the greatest teams in BWA history!

^Simply because of the surprise appearance!

Any promo's/matches could have been improved: Some stuff in general felt a little short.

Anything to Improve: Bit of length on things or two.

Overall Show grade: B ++ Highly.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Favourite Moment:Elder ;Zeus' Beard.

Best Match: Divine & Xeus.

Best Promo: Carlin's imitation

Best line of commentry: IDK really.

Any promo's/matches could have been improved: I loved the set up of the 8 man tag and just wish it went a very little longer.

Anything to Improve: tad more match time.

Overall Show grade: Another high B, just a little more length desired here and there, which is good essentially.

Reviews are in, back to IC!

Sasha: If it makes things easier and saves time, all of Inferno could just stand single file and My Demon-Faced Savage can simply run right through every one at once. Nur dumme Spiele.

Blog Entries
    Cheers for the feedback everyone. Looks like the shows went down great. All critique will of course be taken into account, and we'll try and address them accordingly in order to improve things for you!

I had Grind and TTC pitching ideas for Rage last night, and I'm going to finish the card today at some point, so you can expect some assignments to be coming out today.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I've also just updated the Rage roster in the OP of the show thread. If you're on Rage and your name isn't there, then please send me a PM so that I can add it in.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Feedback time!

Favorite Moment: Hostile Takeover back in action. Can't wait to do a promo with Benny man again!

Best Match: Hot Wasabi vs JM

Best Promo: DJ's promo was really good. CMRA does a great job with his guy. A great addition to the Inferno's Ignition division

Best piece of Booking: Lansdale vs Hawk so excited for this feud

Worst piece of Booking : Creativity bookings were good nice to see how they mixed the tag division with the other divisions in the show.

Any promo's/matches could have been improved: Well not all the matches were good not because of their size but because they didn't have too much in it. My promo was bad not because it was short but because it wasn't as good as it should have been.

Anything to Improve: Well just improve the writing of some matches. And again i didn't find anything really bad or awful just some matches could have been better

Any Other Positives: Thunder promo and Hawk/Lansdale

Overall Show grade: B+ solid show looking forward for the next one

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Feedback time!

Favorite Moment: Hostile Takeover back in action. Can't wait to do a promo with Benny man again!

Best Match: Hot Wasabi vs JM

Best Promo: DJ's promo was really good. CMRA does a great job with his guy. A great addition to the Inferno's Ignition division

Best piece of Booking: Lansdale vs Hawk so excited for this feud

Worst piece of Booking : Creativity bookings were good nice to see how they mixed the tag division with the other divisions in the show.

Any promo's/matches could have been improved: Well not all the matches were good not because of their size but because they didn't have too much in it. My promo was bad not because it was short but because it wasn't as good as it should have been.

Anything to Improve: Well just improve the writing of some matches. And again i didn't find anything really bad or awful just some matches could have been better

Any Other Positives: Thunder promo and Hawk/Lansdale

Overall Show grade: B+ solid show looking forward for the next one
    your like one of the first people to compliment my part of the promo lol thanks man. also I still have to get voted into the match
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions