Page 3736 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2736 3236 3636 3686 372637343735373637373738 3746 3786 3836 ... LastLast
Results 37,351 to 37,360 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    this kinda gave me chills a little bit
    Sexy
    lol I could almost sig that...but I won't. Thank you.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Some nice work coming from big L.J.!! Great IC work across the board guys!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Some nice work coming from big L.J.!! Great IC work across the board guys!
    Thank ya much TT. Gotta go out and do some laundry. After that, if my internet is still up (its been finicky the past two days), I'll check out the rest of Rage and post a review.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Thank ya much TT. Gotta go out and do some laundry. After that, if my internet is still up (its been finicky the past two days), I'll check out the rest of Rage and post a review.
    Sounds good man
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

King Strem: *Sigh* So I got Luke the puke, because he makes me wanna puke when I hear him talk, AND the british crybaby "Wee little arty" trying to talk down on me? Oh boy where do I begin. Arty, no one cares about you. EWNCW was in full bloom when you went home to your mum and pop so they can spank you and put baby powder on your heiny because you wouldn't stop being a blubbering baby. You were on top at one point, beating people mercifully and not thinking twice, then the worst thing happen...you grew a vagina and got feelings. Because of that, you will not succeed here, and you damn well won't get my title. So let this be the end of any conversation you think of trying to start with me ok arty?

Now...Luke...This title of mine? you think you can just walk up and say that you want it? Well I mean you can but me as well as thousands of other people will laugh at you. You have to earn this title. You haven't done shit but beat a man who is over the hill. Hell, that is why he brought me into EWNCW, so I could fight his battles. You have a long way to go Lukey, so just sit back and watch a true champion work, and don't ever bring this silly talk of wanting my title now back up. got it?

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    King Strem: *Sigh* So I got Luke the puke, because he makes me wanna puke when I hear him talk, AND the british crybaby "Wee little arty" trying to talk down on me? Oh boy where do I begin. Arty, no one cares about you. EWNCW was in full bloom when you went home to your mum and pop so they can spank you and put baby powder on your heiny because you wouldn't stop being a blubbering baby. You were on top at one point, beating people mercifully and not thinking twice, then the worst thing happen...you grew a vagina and got feelings. Because of that, you will not succeed here, and you damn well won't get my title. So let this be the end of any conversation you think of trying to start with me ok arty?

Now...Luke...This title of mine? you think you can just walk up and say that you want it? Well I mean you can but me as well as thousands of other people will laugh at you. You have to earn this title. You haven't done shit but beat a man who is over the hill. Hell, that is why he brought me into EWNCW, so I could fight his battles. You have a long way to go Lukey, so just sit back and watch a true champion work, and don't ever bring this silly talk of wanting my title now back up. got it?

Luke: (laughs to himself) Funny thing...I'm actually watching Rage right now and Mixed Emotions just did an opera thing. I'm also looking forward to watching what Romulus has to say which also makes me remember watching what Tommy Thunder said at Inferno the other night...you know after I attempted to humble you...which unfortunately failed because you're stubborn or in denial or something like that...and you know what...I'm going to take your advice and watch these true champions. Maybe I'll pick up something from them. Maybe by the time Threat of the Net comes along, I'll be worthy to bash your spine into the mat and put a dent in your face again...just maybe.

Also if EWNCW management or the fans wants to hold me back from going after that title, oh well...I'll just come out and beat your ass every week until you beg me to take the title from you.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Luke: (laughs to himself) Funny thing...I'm actually watching Rage right now and Mixed Emotions just did an opera thing. I'm also looking forward to watching what Romulus has to say which also makes me remember watching what Tommy Thunder said at Inferno the other night...you know after I attempted to humble you...which unfortunately failed because you're stubborn or in denial or something like that...and you know what...I'm going to take your advice and watch these true champions. Maybe I'll pick up something from them. Maybe by the time Threat of the Net comes along, I'll be worthy to bash your spine into the mat and put a dent in your face again...just maybe.

Also if EWNCW management or the fans wants to hold me back from going after that title, oh well...I'll just come out and beat your ass every week until you beg me to take the title from you.
    King Strem: Tread lightly...very lightly, you are a big talk with your words, but when we get in the ring, I am bigger, faster, stronger, and just all around better than you. I am the true king here and you are just peasant scum.

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    For Rage

Favorite Moment: Shaz winning #1 contendership

Best Match:
    Best Promo: Black Blooded for me :3
    Best Piece of Booking: Slightly biassed but I'm really digging that TBF vs VHX has stipulations that will be chosen later on in the feud.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nothing really. Although everything happens for a reason
    Overall Show Grade: B+

I'd also like to thank you for making me feel a lot happier after discovering how much of a twat my boss really is... lol

Gonna check back over things again and will be reviewing sooner or later, good stuff though so far.

Ano Doom: Anyone and everyone is a target. None are exempt from the Warrior Machine that shall continue to run over each person that gets put in out in front every Inferno. Its over...For all of you.

Sasha: That's right, The Demon Cyborg is unleashed and as far as we are concerned, every single competitor on the roster is simply in the way. If there is a man who thinks they can stand up to MY Ano Doom who is a forsaken fool already. The unstoppable career wrecker that HAS NOT been beaten, is going to break arms and tear through who ever wants to step forward. Istvan Gretsky was merely an example.....Gehen Sie weiter und sie alle töten, Teufel Maschine

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Van: I'm so glad the Blue Flash is my opponent. I'm going to crush him and retain this shiny title. I'm going to crush his fans hopes and dreams.