Page 3735 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2735 3235 3635 3685 372537333734373537363737 3745 3785 3835 ... LastLast
Results 37,341 to 37,350 of 40747
    Jameson: Funny how my size 13 hurt Kingstrem just as bad as his International title hurt me. I guess my boot should be considered a foreign weapon. Next time I hit you with it King, I'll make sure to take my boot off first. Maybe then I'll just get the three count and take that title that you don't deserve instead of knocking you out.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Jameson: Funny how my size 13 hurt Kingstrem just as bad as his International title hurt me. I guess my boot should be considered a foreign weapon. Next time I hit you with it King, I'll make sure to take my boot off first. Maybe then I'll just get the three count and take that title that you don't deserve instead of knocking you out.
    Strem: My title? haha boy that belt shot must still have you writhing young Lukey boy. This title will never leave the king, Your little boot kick was just the start of a war you don't want with the king, and don't worry Luke, I will end this, and I will use more than a boot.

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Right seeing as i'm going to be attempting to be more active in EWNCW than I have been for about a year or so, i'll start off with some feedback of Inferno. I would do Rage as well, but i'm gonna be completely honest, I don't want to, hahaha. Right lets roll.

Favorite Moment:
    On a personal level I like that we've got a master versus apprentice situation possibly cropping up here between Lansdale and Hawk. Although I must admit I decided to ditch EWNCW at the time when Lansdale was building a stable last year I remember the plans to have Hawk do the dirty work so to speak. So with Lansdale now looking to go legitimate it makes sense that the first hurdle would be one of the people he coerced into becoming his followers.

Best Match:
    The nepotism is strong in this one. I'll be going with a match that involves another one of my characters alongside Eduardo, Hot Wasabi vs Jesting Madness. Gonna admit was a bit concerned with the loss at IVWT, considering the team is being built up as a contender. Good to see a little revenge on Inferno, and in the main event no doubt. Unless i'm mistaken, it was the longest match on the show too, and the most in depth, so kudos to whoever wrote that.

Best Promo:
    Should I continue the trend and give it to myself again? Nah i'm not that bad.. or am I? Nah. Some pretty decent promo work done by a few, but the stand out promo for me is gonna go to Luke Jameson. "First of all, I've been informed that some of the fans were falling asleep from your little "speech". Haha a big in character fuck you to the King there, loved the bare faced cheek of it.

Best Piece of Booking:
    Tough question really, in all honesty i'm not up to date on the EWNCW roster so have no idea who's where and how everyone's being pushed or not. So that said I think the best piece of booking on the night was making the choice of Thunders opponent at TotN down to the voters. I'll tell you why, gives us as the bunch of nerds that we are a chance to tell creative who should be getting a push to the top.. and who should be heading on down to el bottom de la ladder. Perfect spanish, no?

Best Debut/return (when applicable):
    Ain't no question about it, Lansdale bitcheeees!

Best line of commentary:
    Really? Really? Really? Honest answer is.. i don't read the commentary, i'm sure i'm missing some gems but c'est la vie.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    There wasn't really anything where I was all like "Aww shit, get the fuck outta here!". To be honest like I said with the best piece of booking question, I dunno who the big dogs and rising stars are around here, sooo yeah I dunno.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    I will say this, the matches in general aren't really world beaters, but you guys have your own style and it works for ya so i'm not gonna complain too hard. Truth is sometimes when ya see a big ol' slobber knocker down in text form ya don't always wanna read it, so fair play. As for promos, without naming names I wanna see a little more emphasis on speeling and grammar!; it just makes it easier to read ya know? Sometimes a little more than a couple paragraphs is helpful too, give me some character progression.

Any Other Positives:
    Thunder cut a decent promo, as did Hawk, DJ, Cannon and Angelo. Torphy gives ya a big thumbs up, for whatever that's worth.

Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    Get outta here, ya punk kids.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    Give me a title belt, that'd work!
    Overall Show Grade:
    B. Ya know I tend to give a B on every show I give feedback on, and i'll tell ya why. They all entertain me but never wow me, not a negative thing but something to think about.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Boom!

Pop!

Kapow!

Take it.

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    Strem: My title? haha boy that belt shot must still have you writhing young Lukey boy. This title will never leave the king, Your little boot kick was just the start of a war you don't want with the king, and don't worry Luke, I will end this, and I will use more than a boot.
    Lansdale: Your title reign is just like my last run with EWNCW, stale and predictable. How's about we throw you into the hat for a pop at me for Threat of the Net? I'll even let Jameson pick up the pieces when i'm done, i'm not after your title.. just a statement. Oh, and I don't actually expect you to accept the challenge your highness, you lost those crown jewels a long long time ago.

I lied, it matters.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Right seeing as i'm going to be attempting to be more active in EWNCW than I have been for about a year or so, i'll start off with some feedback of Inferno. I would do Rage as well, but i'm gonna be completely honest, I don't want to, hahaha. Right lets roll.

Favorite Moment:
    On a personal level I like that we've got a master versus apprentice situation possibly cropping up here between Lansdale and Hawk. Although I must admit I decided to ditch EWNCW at the time when Lansdale was building a stable last year I remember the plans to have Hawk do the dirty work so to speak. So with Lansdale now looking to go legitimate it makes sense that the first hurdle would be one of the people he coerced into becoming his followers.

Best Match:
    The nepotism is strong in this one. I'll be going with a match that involves another one of my characters alongside Eduardo, Hot Wasabi vs Jesting Madness. Gonna admit was a bit concerned with the loss at IVWT, considering the team is being built up as a contender. Good to see a little revenge on Inferno, and in the main event no doubt. Unless i'm mistaken, it was the longest match on the show too, and the most in depth, so kudos to whoever wrote that.

Best Promo:
    Should I continue the trend and give it to myself again? Nah i'm not that bad.. or am I? Nah. Some pretty decent promo work done by a few, but the stand out promo for me is gonna go to Luke Jameson. "First of all, I've been informed that some of the fans were falling asleep from your little "speech". Haha a big in character fuck you to the King there, loved the bare faced cheek of it.

Best Piece of Booking:
    Tough question really, in all honesty i'm not up to date on the EWNCW roster so have no idea who's where and how everyone's being pushed or not. So that said I think the best piece of booking on the night was making the choice of Thunders opponent at TotN down to the voters. I'll tell you why, gives us as the bunch of nerds that we are a chance to tell creative who should be getting a push to the top.. and who should be heading on down to el bottom de la ladder. Perfect spanish, no?

Best Debut/return (when applicable):
    Ain't no question about it, Lansdale bitcheeees!

Best line of commentary:
    Really? Really? Really? Honest answer is.. i don't read the commentary, i'm sure i'm missing some gems but c'est la vie.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    There wasn't really anything where I was all like "Aww shit, get the fuck outta here!". To be honest like I said with the best piece of booking question, I dunno who the big dogs and rising stars are around here, sooo yeah I dunno.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    I will say this, the matches in general aren't really world beaters, but you guys have your own style and it works for ya so i'm not gonna complain too hard. Truth is sometimes when ya see a big ol' slobber knocker down in text form ya don't always wanna read it, so fair play. As for promos, without naming names I wanna see a little more emphasis on speeling and grammar!; it just makes it easier to read ya know? Sometimes a little more than a couple paragraphs is helpful too, give me some character progression.

Any Other Positives:
    Thunder cut a decent promo, as did Hawk, DJ, Cannon and Angelo. Torphy gives ya a big thumbs up, for whatever that's worth.

Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    Get outta here, ya punk kids.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    Give me a title belt, that'd work!
    Overall Show Grade:
    B. Ya know I tend to give a B on every show I give feedback on, and i'll tell ya why. They all entertain me but never wow me, not a negative thing but something to think about.
    Thanks for the feedback man.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Nice read from good ol' Torphs.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    Jameson: Of course you're going to have to use more than a boot. With your skills, I imagine you're going to have to use a boot, a fist, a rake to the eyes, a lowblow, pulling on my tights during a roll up, a shot from the title while the refs looking to secure your overrated title reign...I could go on but I think you get the jist. You want a war, for me it's what I do when I'm bored. I feel the heat coming off of the blacktop and it makes me want it....DAMN YOU SICK PUPPIES!! Anyways bring whatever you can muster King....your going to need it.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Jameson: Of course you're going to have to use more than a boot. With your skills, I imagine you're going to have to use a boot, a fist, a rake to the eyes, a lowblow, pulling on my tights during a roll up, a shot from the title while the refs looking to secure your overrated title reign...I could go on but I think you get the jist. You want a war, for me it's what I do when I'm bored. I feel the heat coming off of the blacktop and it makes me want it....DAMN YOU SICK PUPPIES!! Anyways bring whatever you can muster King....your going to need it.
    this kinda gave me chills a little bit
    Sexy

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Lansdale: Your title reign is just like my last run with EWNCW, stale and predictable. How's about we throw you into the hat for a pop at me for Threat of the Net? I'll even let Jameson pick up the pieces when i'm done, i'm not after your title.. just a statement. Oh, and I don't actually expect you to accept the challenge your highness, you lost those crown jewels a long long time ago.
    Jameson: I'll be honest with you Lansdale, I have a bit more respect for you now. I understand how it feels to look in the mirror and not like the face staring back at you and I know how much guts it takes to come out in front of thousands and admit what you did in the past was wrong. I would also like to say I would be more than honored to meet you in the ring someday. I think that match would blind people because of it's epicness but...if you want the King at Threat of the Net...it's you whose going to have to wait for the sloppy seconds because I want that title and I want King fresh so he can't make any excuses.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???