Page 3734 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2734 3234 3634 3684 372437323733373437353736 3744 3784 3834 ... LastLast
Results 37,331 to 37,340 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Abel: My motives and reasons for coming back are my own and will be revealed when I choose to reveal them until, just know.. Evil is back
    Carlin: An enemy I love to see back. Don't need to tell you should beware of Grind.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Carlin: An enemy I love to see back. Don't need to tell you should beware of Grind.
    Abel: Never would I forget. I wear these burns, these scars on my body on my face, these are badges of honor. Badges I earned by facing off against 2 of the greatest wrestlers in the world, facing off in hell. No Carlin, I will never forget Grind, and I always aware of that beast.
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Abel: Never would I forget. I wear these burns, these scars on my body on my face, these are badges of honor. Badges I earned by facing off against 2 of the greatest wrestlers in the world, facing off in hell. No Carlin, I will never forget Grind, and I always aware of that beast.
    Carlim: Good to hear. I wish you the best... except of you face him.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Carlim: Good to hear. I wish you the best... except of you face him.
    Abel: Meeting Grind in the ring again would be an honor.. However the results will not be like before, he would end up meeting the great fire.
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    umm hey everybody, as you have guessed i havent been very active at all, im just here to say ill get here more often soon but as of now im on here sparingly at best
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    umm hey everybody, as you have guessed i havent been very active at all, im just here to say ill get here more often soon but as of now im on here sparingly at best
    Ok, thanks for letting us know.

Also, those who haven't done so (I know who you are), can you please offer feedback on Rage and Inferno.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Right, I'll put a little disclaimer here. I will be 100% completely honest in these reviews, only for the benefit on improving the show and characters. I'm not bagging on anyone I criticise, take it on the chin and learn from it, because that is how we shall grow together. If anyone has any issues they want to address that I bring up, or if they need any help, feel free to drop me a PM.

Rage

Best Match:
    I thought this was a good show for matches overall, I'll give the edge to the TBOZ/Divine match. Good use of finishers and breaks, certainly kept me on the edge. The main event was a very close second.​

Best Promo: I'm going to give this to Will Carlin. It was some great stuff from Seraphim beforehand, but Carlin knocked this one out of the park for me. Plenty of good stuff though, it was pleasing to see.

Best Piece of Booking: I actually liked a few things this week, but I'll give it to Shaz becoming the number one contender. It was a good match, good set-up work from the guys and a nice pay-off.

Best Debut: Matt Elder coming back was awesome to see, loved every second of it.

Best line of commentary: Thompson: They are not wrestling, that's for sure. I just hope they ain't jerking it over in the corner.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    Although I love the Ignition Division stuff, it was some great promo work, nothing was resolved this week or it flew over my head. Hopefully next weeks fallout will sort this.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Matches were of a good standard, promo-wise I think Reiko needs to step it up and come out a little. It's too similar to Dimensions and Ric Flair needs to be better to read, it's a jumbled mess at times.

Any Other Positives: I think, as briefly mentioned, the Seraphim/Carlin promo work with Guy was some top drawer stuff.

Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    I think the overall show was on what I should expect.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Stuff like the Ignition Division and who's facing who can be resolved next week, and hopefully it is. Or at least some signs of feuds would be nice. Reiko just needs to work slightly on his persona and tighten Ric Flair so it's more like Naitch.

Overall Show Grade (out of 10):
    For me, this is of a really good standard. It didn't blow my head off at every turn, but it's got to be something ridiculous to pull that off because I'm a hard critic. Giving this an 8/10

Inferno

Best Match: I really enjoyed KJ Punk vs AJ Dixon, it was a damn solid match start to finish, but it goes to the odds-on favourite of Hot Wasabi vs Jesting Madness. That was some top notch tag team action, really enjoyed it.​
    Best Promo: Some really excellent work from a lot of people, but Grind Bastard's was brilliant. It almost came out of nowhere, grabbed my attention and I loved it, big props. Deserved shout outs to DJ, God's Grace, Jameson/Strem and Cannon/Angelo, Lansdale with good stuff too.

Best Piece of Booking: I like the look of this Jameson/Strem feud, I've not seen Jameson before (or I've simply forgotten, if I have apologies to the person who writes for him) but I enjoyed what he brought to the table. I want to see this one really heat up.

Best Debut: Artemis Eclipse (assuming this is a debut) was excellent, I'm intrigued into seeing how his character develops.

Best line of commentary: Kingmaker: How dare you say that! Each week leading to the last pay per view he came out here, so focused, so calm. He was ready and waiting, and in a matter of seconds Tommy put Krysys through a table and retained his titled. Luckily King kept his title, and streak, through this all. I can't say he is emotionally ok though.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    I'm assuming that we may have a vote for who will be facing Cannon for the Ignition Title, but I think DJ/AJ/KJ and Angelo should be more linked in if that's the case. Looks like that may happen next week, which I do look forward to.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I think too many matches had interferences for my liking overall. Not enough commentary and funny moments, but it was a pretty action-packed episode.

Any Other Positives: I like Ano Doom and his stuff, the tag team stuff was excellent and TT knocked it out of the park, but I shouldn't have to say that any more. It's like saying the sky is blue.

Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    No, I think it was almost reaching what I'd expect.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Less interference when possible, but I know from experience it can be just one of those weeks. A little bit more input from commentators would be nice.

Overall Show Grade:
    It was promo and action heavy which I loved, but not enough matches were completed and it was almost a non-stop read. I'll give it a 6/10.

(Exclaimer: I'm not one of these arsehole critics where 7 is my "acceptably good" grade. 5 is the perfect middle ground.)
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Ok, thanks for letting us know.

Also, those who haven't done so (I know who you are), can you please offer feedback on Rage and Inferno.
    I love how you put this as I was writing it haha.

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I love how you put this as I was writing it haha.
    Haha! Yeah, it's that thing again where we read each others minds lol!

Oh, and honesty is what we're looking for in these reviews. Anything other than that would be an insult, so thanks for giving that to us.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Haha! Yeah, it's that thing again where we read each others minds lol!

Oh, and honesty is what we're looking for in these reviews. Anything other than that would be an insult, so thanks for giving that to us.
    It's what I'll promise to give each week. Two good shows though, onwards and upwards.