Page 3733 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2733 3233 3633 3683 372337313732373337343735 3743 3783 3833 ... LastLast
Results 37,321 to 37,330 of 40747
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: Ain't it funny how every time you boys get yourselves a victory, it's always someone else doin the work? I mean hell I know a couple of limp-wristed little nancy boys like yourselves ain't got a chance in a real fight, but for fuck's sake don't ya ever get tired of takin credit for beatin people who have done nothin but toss your pansy asses around?

Mr. Black: Fucking pathetic.

Mr. Blood: Of course, even with those little hoodrats helping you boys out y'all still weren't able to stand against us last week, so I have a hard time figuring out where you boys got the nuts to think y'all stand a chance without em.
    Pride: You see when we perform, we do it together. We don't need accompaniment or stand ins, we do all of our performances by ourselves. We had to deal with underclassed artists ruining our piece and therefor could not perform to our usual standards.

Sorrow: But rest assured, when the title is on the line and the lights are shining brightly on us, we will beat whoever stands in our way. You boys issued an open challenge and we took it despite already performing earlier and that night the people were treated to a double performance for the ages.

Pride: So go ahead and rubble for votes like the low lifes you are, but when you step on stage with just us, prepare to be out classed and embarrassed by real performers. But I can guarantee you that these people have no time for street urchins like yourselves.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Pride: You see when we perform, we do it together. We don't need accompaniment or stand ins, we do all of our performances by ourselves. We had to deal with underclassed artists ruining our piece and therefor could not perform to our usual standards.

Sorrow: But rest assured, when the title is on the line and the lights are shining brightly on us, we will beat whoever stands in our way. You boys issued an open challenge and we took it despite already performing earlier and that night the people were treated to a double performance for the ages.

Pride: So go ahead and rubble for votes like the low lifes you are, but when you step on stage with just us, prepare to be out classed and embarrassed by real performers. But I can guarantee you that these people have no time for street urchins like yourselves.
    Mr. Blood: Yeah, you came out and faced us, and good on you for doing it. Hell after the condition we left those free from poison boys in, the rest of the locker room was scared of us, so that took some nuts. But let me be perfectly clear here. You don't get to fuck with us, and then just walk away. It doesn't matter what happens, we're gonna get our hands on you sooner, or later. Now we'd prefer sooner, cause we ain't really the patient sort but either way the next time you boys walk into that ring with us, you'll be damned lucky to walk back out.

Mr. Black: Fucking Blessed.

Mr. Blood: You can run your mouth, and spout off all this nonsense about you being artists or whatever, but the fact remains that you walked the hell out of one match, and needed help to take what was ours.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Alright, my promos have been sent out.

Wednesday/Thursday(At the latest) is what we are looking for. The latest the show will go out is Friday, if I have all the matches back by Thursday.

Make sure you send a copy of your promo to the person who sent you the promo assignment(Or to me, if you want), so that you know you at least have yours in, if it's a multi-person assignment. Don't forget to send it to them, as well. :P
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Mr. Blood: Yeah, you came out and faced us, and good on you for doing it. Hell after the condition we left those free from poison boys in, the rest of the locker room was scared of us, so that took some nuts. But let me be perfectly clear here. You don't get to fuck with us, and then just walk away. It doesn't matter what happens, we're gonna get our hands on you sooner, or later. Now we'd prefer sooner, cause we ain't really the patient sort but either way the next time you boys walk into that ring with us, you'll be damned lucky to walk back out.

Mr. Black: Fucking Blessed.

Mr. Blood: You can run your mouth, and spout off all this nonsense about you being artists or whatever, but the fact remains that you walked the hell out of one match, and needed help to take what was ours.
    Pride: We walked out because that wasn't the end of the show. What that is called is an intermission, and we came back for the second half and finished it up. Now we could have added a bit more drama to make it look like we were in danger, but we thought that would be overkill.

Sorrow: But the fact is, we had already beaten both teams before and had nothing left to prove. We tossed your titles to not only get rid of the lower class teams, but to get rid of any claims you boys have to a rematch.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Pride: We walked out because that wasn't the end of the show. What that is called is an intermission, and we came back for the second half and finished it up. Now we could have added a bit more drama to make it look like we were in danger, but we thought that would be overkill.

Sorrow: But the fact is, we had already beaten both teams before and had nothing left to prove. We tossed your titles to not only get rid of the lower class teams, but to get rid of any claims you boys have to a rematch.
    Mr. Blood: You boys walked out because you aint nothin but a pair of giant pussies, but that's beside the fucking point, which you two are missing just about as hard as you can, see it doesn't matter whether we get voted to face you, get granted some rematch clause or what, before this year ends, Black Blooded is putting your little playhouse right the fuck out of commision.

Mr. Black: Ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Mr. Blood: You boys walked out because you aint nothin but a pair of giant pussies, but that's beside the fucking point, which you two are missing just about as hard as you can, see it doesn't matter whether we get voted to face you, get granted some rematch clause or what, before this year ends, Black Blooded is putting your little playhouse right the fuck out of commision.

Mr. Black: Ain't a damn thing you can do about it.
    Pride: Everyone else has tried and they failed. Teams like Jesting Madness mock us for not facing the so called "legendary teams" but none of them have even tried to do a show with us but you both continue and for that we give you credit.

Sorrow: But this is a new generation of teams, a better one and we are at the head of this revolution. But whoever we face, you can expect to hear the roar the crowd in appreciation for our art. So go ahead and try to shut us down, artists like Bach, Beethoven and Shakespeare have had their jealous peers attempt to stop them, but their work still lives on.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Blog Entries
    Browsed the show but haven't had time to read fully

Will IC and rate in detail tomorrow after work
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    new Inside the Tights is up! also an updated list is coming up
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Best Match: Hot Wasabi vs Jestering Madness

Best Promo: Arthur Lansdale, very good

Best Piece of Booking: Jameson and Strem interfering in each others matches.

Best Debut: Artemis Eclipse

Best line of Commentary: Kingmaker: No! He did not lose...he wasn't beat...he kept his title...he tied...yeah...a tie.

Any promos and/or matches that could have been improved: N/A

Any other positives: Really liked Cannon, Thunda, Jamison, and Stems promo. Also the segment with Grind was good

Any negatives: None

Overall: A-

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Abel: My motives and reasons for coming back are my own and will be revealed when I choose to reveal them until, just know.. Evil is back
    Profile Retired