Page 3732 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2732323236323682372237303731373237333734374237823832 ... LastLast
Results 37,311 to 37,320 of 40747
  1. #37311
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,588
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    IC: Sorry dude, but who are you???!!!

    you must be one of the bitches I walked over last night on rage, Dont be fooled son, this isnt about you or any of the other whinnets I walked over last night...You was just in the old cliche.....Wrong place wrong time....for you, right time for me cos I really needed some specimens to take out years of pent up frustration on.

    Now where do you go from here? You have 2 options.

    Firstly You could make a big deal out of all this, act like your going to do something about it and end up getting your face kicked in or secondly and I personally think this is your safer option

    Realise your biting off more than chew, accept that you got it a kicking but it could have been anybody else and walk away, cos believe me son what I'm bringing to the table aint worth you risking your career over.

    Instead of all the buzz about the return of Tboz and me, Y'all need to ask where is Tai and why am I alone?

    Now stay the hell out of my face while I handle my business
    Mr. Blood: Well now, we just assumed that your boy hadn't made it back from fire island yet, but the better question, and the one we just keep comin back to, is why the fuck should we give a damn? so you were big shit once, whoopti fucking doo, now you wanna come back and run your mouth over and over and over again and you ain't actually said anything yet.

    Mr. Black: Just annoying.

    Mr. Blood: So tell you what, why don't you shut the hell up for more than five minutes, sit the fuck down, and take a good hard look at just how well this company has moved on without your dumb ass.


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  2. #37312
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,125
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    IC: Sorry dude, but who are you???!!!

    you must be one of the bitches I walked over last night on rage, Dont be fooled son, this isnt about you or any of the other whinnets I walked over last night...You was just in the old cliche.....Wrong place wrong time....for you, right time for me cos I really needed some specimens to take out years of pent up frustration on.

    Now where do you go from here? You have 2 options.

    Firstly You could make a big deal out of all this, act like your going to do something about it and end up getting your face kicked in or secondly and I personally think this is your safer option

    Realise your biting off more than chew, accept that you got it a kicking but it could have been anybody else and walk away, cos believe me son what I'm bringing to the table aint worth you risking your career over.

    Instead of all the buzz about the return of Tboz and me, Y'all need to ask where is Tai and why am I alone?

    Now stay the hell out of my face while I handle my business
    Darren: Or I got a better option. I stay here and stand my ground. By that I mean, I'll return the little favor from Rage.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #37313
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: Or I got a better option. I stay here and stand my ground. By that I mean, I'll return the little favor from Rage.
    IC: No fear Barren Dull, You hang around Rage Ill return at some point then feel free to attempt whatever you feel you need to do, but who says Im staying on Rage? Im not here for Rage or Inferno Im hear to scale the full fish EWNCW. 1 day ill return to Rage, it could be in a week or month but when I'm there Ill make sure I drop you text to let you know where to find me
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

  4. #37314
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,125
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    IC: No fear Barren Dull, You hang around Rage Ill return at some point then feel free to attempt whatever you feel you need to do, but who says Im staying on Rage? Im not here for Rage or Inferno Im hear to scale the full fish EWNCW. 1 day ill return to Rage, it could be in a week or month but when I'm there Ill make sure I drop you text to let you know where to find me
    Darren: Sounds good to me. Until we meet again.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #37315
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: Well now, we just assumed that your boy hadn't made it back from fire island yet, but the better question, and the one we just keep comin back to, is why the fuck should we give a damn? so you were big shit once, whoopti fucking doo, now you wanna come back and run your mouth over and over and over again and you ain't actually said anything yet.

    Mr. Black: Just annoying.

    Mr. Blood: So tell you what, why don't you shut the hell up for more than five minutes, sit the fuck down, and take a good hard look at just how well this company has moved on without your dumb ass.
    IC: Maybe you could clear something up for me....Are you the King Dong around here or a Matrix fucking reject? Mr Blood or Mr Black I dont quite remember when, where or If I ever gave 2 shits about who you are or what you thought. but seein as you see it essantial that you open your mouth and pull double duty of spreading bad breath and pointless drivvle let me lay somethin on.... I didnt address you for 1 simple reason.....You ain't worth addressing, when you are worth my time trust me Ill send you a memo
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

  6. #37316
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Michael: Now Mr. Elder. If I'm not mistaken you're a legend in EWNCW. Why in the world would you lower yourself to the Ignition Division? I understand the competition but for a championship made for the young blood the new comers. Doesn't add up really
    IC: The prestige of a title means nothing to me, I'm bringing this bitch down brick by brick and the ignition title is a brick I layed
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

  7. #37317
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,588
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    IC: Maybe you could clear something up for me....Are you the King Dong around here or a Matrix fucking reject? Mr Blood or Mr Black I dont quite remember when, where or If I ever gave 2 shits about who you are or what you thought. but seein as you see it essantial that you open your mouth and pull double duty of spreading bad breath and pointless drivvle let me lay somethin on.... I didnt address you for 1 simple reason.....You ain't worth addressing, when you are worth my time trust me Ill send you a memo

    Mr. Blood: To put it quite simply boy we greatest men to ever decide to compete as a tag team, we are the leather wearing ass kicking duo that has ended careers, shattered dreams and destroyed companies all over the fucking country just for the fuck of it.

    Mr. Black: We are Black Blooded.

    Mr. Blood: Remember the name. Your name isn't on our shit list yet, but for the right price... well let's just say things change.


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  8. #37318
    Super Member clrj3514's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,466
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    IC: Dont worry princess If I decide to persue you then you'll know about it, until then sleep tight.............

    Oh and by the way, you've been champ since November because ive allowed it
    Cannon: You're awful cocky for a man who's not ready to fight now.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

    "The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA


  9. #37319
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,714
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

    Mr. Blood: To put it quite simply boy we greatest men to ever decide to compete as a tag team, we are the leather wearing ass kicking duo that has ended careers, shattered dreams and destroyed companies all over the fucking country just for the fuck of it.

    Mr. Black: We are Black Blooded.

    Mr. Blood: Remember the name. Your name isn't on our shit list yet, but for the right price... well let's just say things change.
    Pride: Go on and play with the has been boys, I'm sure you can beat someone with ring rust real easy. But when you are ready to get serious, we are ready to defend our titles against anyone here.

    Sorrow: We have already beaten you for your titles after we retained both of ours, we took the Alpha Males titles easy and we let the Nightmares keep the harlot since we prefer classier courtesans. But we beat all of you once, we can do it again.

    Pride: Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus.

    Sorrow: We came, we saw, we conquered.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  10. #37320
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,588
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Pride: Go on and play with the has been boys, I'm sure you can beat someone with ring rust real easy. But when you are ready to get serious, we are ready to defend our titles against anyone here.

    Sorrow: We have already beaten you for your titles after we retained both of ours, we took the Alpha Males titles easy and we let the Nightmares keep the harlot since we prefer classier courtesans. But we beat all of you once, we can do it again.

    Pride: Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus.

    Sorrow: We came, we saw, we conquered.
    Mr. Blood: Ain't it funny how every time you boys get yourselves a victory, it's always someone else doin the work? I mean hell I know a couple of limp-wristed little nancy boys like yourselves ain't got a chance in a real fight, but for fuck's sake don't ya ever get tired of takin credit for beatin people who have done nothin but toss your pansy asses around?

    Mr. Black: Fucking pathetic.

    Mr. Blood: Of course, even with those little hoodrats helping you boys out y'all still weren't able to stand against us last week, so I have a hard time figuring out where you boys got the nuts to think y'all stand a chance without em.


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.