Page 3723 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2723 3223 3623 3673 371337213722372337243725 3733 3773 3823 ... LastLast
Results 37,221 to 37,230 of 40747
  1. #37221
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,616
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Didn't want to post 2 shows in the same day.

    Gotta let the people breathe!

    'Sides, I'm still missing some stuff from Strem and Zero.
    I don't see that as a problem, other feds do it, and it's one of the reasons we have separate rosters for each show.
    Once the stuff comes in then the show goes up, no messing around. Delaying things only has a knock on affect.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  2. #37222
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,768
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I don't see that as a problem, other feds do it, and it's one of the reasons we have separate rosters for each show.
    Once the stuff comes in then the show goes up, no messing around. Delaying things only has a knock on affect.
    I am going to agree with Tommy here, there is no issue at all as far as I can see with having two shows come up on the same day, after all, it's not like it's being actually broadcast and people will miss it if they don't log in at the right time, really it just gives me more to read at work


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  3. #37223
    I agree! Rage! Inferno! Rage! Inferno!



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  4. #37224
    It's just out of habit, honestly. Not wanting to throw a lot of stuff at the people. 'Sides, couldn't post it today anyway. xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  5. #37225
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,616
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    It's just out of habit, honestly. Not wanting to throw a lot of stuff at the people. 'Sides, couldn't post it today anyway. xD
    Fair enough, if you have something on that fair game.

    Rage will be up later either way
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #37226
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    It's just out of habit, honestly. Not wanting to throw a lot of stuff at the people. 'Sides, couldn't post it today anyway. xD
    I agree with this. It's hard enough to get people to read one show let alone two. And in one day? Blasphemy! Haha!

  7. #37227
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,616
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I agree with this. It's hard enough to get people to read one show let alone two. And in one day? Blasphemy! Haha!
    Eh, as I said, other feds do it and it doesn't seem to be a problem there.
    Plus the sooner shows go up, the sooner we can swiftly move on to planning the next ones.
    The show's going to be there for, well, ever. So there's nothing to stop people going back to read a show that was posted on Monday on Tuesday (for example).

    It's just a matter of not delaying shows so that it has a knock on affect on future shows being delayed.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #37228
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Eh, as I said, other feds do it and it doesn't seem to be a problem there.
    Plus the sooner shows go up, the sooner we can swiftly move on to planning the next ones.
    The show's going to be there for, well, ever. So there's nothing to stop people going back to read a show that was posted on Monday on Tuesday (for example).

    It's just a matter of not delaying shows so that it has a knock on affect on future shows being delayed.
    I definitely see your point as well. No delay is better than say.... a three month delay lol.

  9. #37229
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,616
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I definitely see your point as well. No delay is better than say.... a three month delay lol.


    But yeah, each to his own with it I suppose!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #37230
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    I want both shows, and I want them now.

    And if I don't get what I demand in the set timeframe, I'm telling my mommy on you's.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.