Page 3716 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2716 3216 3616 3666 370637143715371637173718 3726 3766 3816 ... LastLast
Results 37,151 to 37,160 of 40747
  1. #37151
    promo will be with you guys later tonight




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #37152
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,803
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post


    Good afternoon EWNCW! EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson here!

    On the eve of the next chapter in the history of EWNCW, and the road to our next ppv; Threat of the Net, we can now bring you confirmation on the plans regarding the future of the tag teams of EWNCW!

    We can now confirm that the tag teams will be split between Rage and Inferno, and that there will be one title on each brand.

    The tag teams have been split between both brands as follows:

    Rage:
    The Sexiest Alpha Males
    The Mexican Nightmares
    Mixed Emotions (C)
    Black Blooded
    We Fuegos Artificiales

    Inferno:
    The New Assault Program (C)
    God's Grace
    The Jesting Madness
    Hot Wasabi
    Hostile Takeover
    The Coke Boyz


    With that in mind, the titles that Mixed Emotions now hold will be merged and renamed the World Tag Team Championships, and the titles that the New Assault Program hold will be merged and renamed the EWNCW Tag Team Championships. The rest of the Brutality tag team titles have been retired with immediate effect.

    Be sure to be on the lookout for the tag teams as they compete on their new respective brands!
    Does that make Mixed Emotions Grand Slam tag champions now since they have a world title?
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  3. #37153
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,803
    Blog Entries
    52
    Also be on the look out on Inferno and Rage, those promos are going to be great
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  4. #37154
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post


    Good afternoon EWNCW! EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson here!

    On the eve of the next chapter in the history of EWNCW, and the road to our next ppv; Threat of the Net, we can now bring you confirmation on the plans regarding the future of the tag teams of EWNCW!

    We can now confirm that the tag teams will be split between Rage and Inferno, and that there will be one title on each brand.

    The tag teams have been split between both brands as follows:

    Rage:
    The Sexiest Alpha Males
    The Mexican Nightmares
    Mixed Emotions (C)
    Black Blooded
    We Fuegos Artificiales

    Inferno:
    The New Assault Program (C)
    God's Grace
    The Jesting Madness
    Hot Wasabi
    Hostile Takeover
    The Coke Boyz


    With that in mind, the titles that Mixed Emotions now hold will be merged and renamed the World Tag Team Championships, and the titles that the New Assault Program hold will be merged and renamed the EWNCW Tag Team Championships. The rest of the Brutality tag team titles have been retired with immediate effect.

    Be sure to be on the lookout for the tag teams as they compete on their new respective brands!

    Angelo: With that being said. EWNCW's Inferno is officially our show now




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #37155
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,883
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Does that make Mixed Emotions Grand Slam tag champions now since they have a world title?
    Not sure. If you remember how WWE had the World Tag Team Championships and the WWE tag Team Championships, our 2 tag titles are now the equivalent to those (if that makes sense).
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #37156
    Basically, I can now job out Mr. Smyth.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  7. #37157
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Basically, I can now job out Mr. Smyth.
    Ha!

    No




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #37158
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Ha!

    No
    I'm the boss!

    Also, I need to figure out how I'm going to play into people like you and Grind being both single's guys, and in a tag team, and working around that. Keeping them separate and whatnot - plus the tired factor that will play in if you have two matches in a single night - like a PPV, or on inferno.

    ---

    Note for the show:

    If you've already done your promo, send it in, so we at least have a copy of yours in case something goes awry, and the other people/person involved in the promo can't get it in.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  9. #37159
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I'm the boss!

    Also, I need to figure out how I'm going to play into people like you and Grind being both single's guys, and in a tag team, and working around that. Keeping them separate and whatnot - plus the tired factor that will play in if you have two matches in a single night - like a PPV, or on inferno.

    ---

    Note for the show:

    If you've already done your promo, send it in, so we at least have a copy of yours in case something goes awry, and the other people/person involved in the promo can't get it in.
    You'll never take the mic of our ha......


































    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #37160
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I'm the boss!

    Also, I need to figure out how I'm going to play into people like you and Grind being both single's guys, and in a tag team, and working around that. Keeping them separate and whatnot - plus the tired factor that will play in if you have two matches in a single night - like a PPV, or on inferno.

    ---

    Note for the show:

    If you've already done your promo, send it in, so we at least have a copy of yours in case something goes awry, and the other people/person involved in the promo can't get it in.
    No but it will be in later for sure




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.