Page 3700 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2700 3200 3600 3650 369036983699370037013702 3710 3750 3800 ... LastLast
Results 36,991 to 37,000 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: The fuck you just say boy? This shit keeps up and I'm gonna be sure I have had a stroke. Pull your god-damned pants up and learn real words before I go beat you and your momma's ass with a dictionary.

Mr. Black: You aren't even the best tag team in this room boy.

Mr. Blood: Let me enlighten your dumb ass, since you obviously don't already know, we are Black Blooded, the Dominant Predators of this fucking industry. We have made more money this month than your pansy-ass will see in your entire career, and are one of the most decorated tag teams in history. We are living fucking legends, who the hell are you?
    T-Thunda: We are the Sexiest Alpha Males!! And we are da best in dis business of tag team rasstlin', ya pair of little jimmies!! And I for one can not wait to get in dat ring with you on Rage or Inferno, and GET you!!

Ya feel me?!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    T-Thunda: We are the Sexiest Alpha Males!! And we are da best in dis business of tag team rasstlin', ya pair of little jimmies!! And I for one can not wait to get in dat ring with you on Rage or Inferno, and GET you!!

Ya feel me?!

Mr. Blood: Boy if you are stupid enough to step into a ring against us the only thing your retarded ass is gonna "get" is broken. Let me say this real slow, so you can be sure to understand, keep your fucking head down, and stay out of our way, because facing us will be the last stupid thing you do on God's Green Earth.

Mr. Black: You understand boy?

Mr. Blood: We didn't become the JBW tag team champions by playing nice and dancin for the inbred pieces of shit who pay to see us. We didn't survive the complete destruction of HWA and ICW by talking like Flavor Flav having a seizure, we have Dominated in every fucking company we are in because we are the meanest, roughest, toughest sons of bitches to ever step foot in a wrestling ring and there ain't a team here, no many how many jackasses you got, that can take us out. It's true we had a momentary setback at IVWT, but that situation is gonna be fixed real fucking quick.

Mr. Black: Mixed Emotions got somethin of ours.

Mr. Blood: So right now I will let you off light, because we got bigger shit to deal with and to be honest, you ain't nothin but another fucking kid who spent too much time jacking off to Eminem. You keep pushing your luck however, and we will fucking end you.

Mr. Black: Understood?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Cannon: If you know what you're doing then face me 1-on-1. You can keep your precious briefcase too!
    DJ: Gladly, I wanted to do that in the first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Dixon: Ha! Yea you ain't going to just move on like I ain't apart of this. If anyone is going to be in a match for that title, then it is going to be me!
    DJ: Nigga, you just got your ass beat by him so take your ass to the back of the line!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Kyojin: Congratulations Van, you found a way to not only worm your way into the match but to actually win the Rage Ignition Championship, but know this. All you've done is make yourself a target. Now, not only will people want to wipe the smug look off your face for just being you, they'll want to do it in pursuit of the Rage Ignition Championship.

Now, I'm chasing you for that title. And I'm going to take it from you. Look at the records Van, me chasing you for a title doesn't end greatly for you. Hold on tightly Van, because you'll lose it soon enough.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    DJ: Nigga, you just got your ass beat by him so take your ass to the back of the line!
    Dixon: There ain't no one behind me and there definitely ain't no one in front of me! There ain't no line homie, I am the line!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Congratulations Van, you found a way to not only worm your way into the match but to actually win the Rage Ignition Championship, but know this. All you've done is make yourself a target. Now, not only will people want to wipe the smug look off your face for just being you, they'll want to do it in pursuit of the Rage Ignition Championship.

Now, I'm chasing you for that title. And I'm going to take it from you. Look at the records Van, me chasing you for a title doesn't end greatly for you. Hold on tightly Van, because you'll lose it soon enough.
    Cage: While I agree with you, that Van will lose it soon enough, it won't be to you. No that title will belong to me. And by the time you get your barrings straight to get that title from Van, i'll have already won it.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Cage: While I agree with you, that Van will lose it soon enough, it won't be to you. No that title will belong to me. And by the time you get your barrings straight to get that title from Van, i'll have already won it.
    Darren: Look who decided to be a cocky prick today. How about you go running along and play in the street or something to that extend.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: Look who decided to be a cocky prick today. How about you go running along and play in the street or something to that extend.
    Dixon: Go back to Mexico Bull, this has nothing to do with you.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Dixon: Go back to Mexico Bull, this has nothing to do with you.
    Darren: I have you know that I'm beloved in Mexico. And just like in the States or anywhere else, I'm more entertaining and relevant than you.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Just curious, do I have any active characters in EWNCW??
    Profile Retired