Page 3691 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2691 3191 3591 3641 368136893690369136923693 3701 3741 3791 ... LastLast
Results 36,901 to 36,910 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Good to hear nothing bad happen, bro. Hope you hang around with us.

And now, go redeem yourself, find the Official EWNCW PPV Thread, and start on page 13 for In Violence We Trust!!! (guess you're heading to bed, so, there's homework for tomorrow)

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries

Good evening EWNCW! EWNCW anchorman AND number one commentator Dick Thompson here haha!! Yeah, I showed that Josh King who's boss!! That's the last tiem they'll think about overlooking Dick Thompson!!
    What?..... Oh.... yeah..... ahem!!

EWNCW management are said to be very happy with the way In Violence We Trust went down. They feel that the event as a whole including the first ever EWNCW Axxess event was as a whole a big success.
    The talk is that they will hold another Axxess event ahead of EWNCW's biggest ppv of the year: Destiny's Calling.

They also feel that the ppv event went over well with the fans and that pretty much all matches were of great quality. Although the matches were brutal, it's been reported that there weren't any major injuries, although pretty much everyone who participated in stipulation matches are feeling the effects.

We are now looking down the road towards the next EWNCW ppv, which will be the interactive Threat of the Net, and here is the poster:

Just like last year's event, EWNCW fans will get the chance to vote on various aspects of the ppv, making it a very exciting and interactive event for all involved!

We can also bring you an update on the future of tag team wrestling in EWNCW.
    We can report that EWNCW management have been in discussions and have decided on which tag teams will go to which brand. We already reported that following the closure of the Brutality brand that the tag teams of EWNCW would be divided between the remaining 2 brands. We can also confirm that going forward, there will be 2 tag team belts defended in EWNCW; one on each brand. We expect to be able to get confirmation on which tag teams are on which brands soon.

In other news, we can confirm that EWNCW have come to terms on the release of the following superstars:
    The Prophecy, Raden Blain, Rain and Avidico.
    The Prophecy hadn't been seen on EWNCW programming for several weeks after seemingly starting a program with Holy Jose on Rage. But the program seemingly ended abruptly as no mention was made of the feud in recent weeks. We hear that lack of commitment and time-keeping issues led to his release.
    Both Raden Blain and Rain had barely gotten their feet under the table and neither man was given anything worthwhile to work with after being brought to the main roster after a period in EWNCW developmental. The decision was then made to but both men from the roster.
    Avidico was widely regarded as a high flying Mexican luchador star that management had big plans for in the Ignition division. However after seeing him working various house shows and dark matches, the decision was made that he was neither ready to perform on the main roster, and his mic skill was also deemed under par. It's reported that EWNCW asked Avidico to spend time in TWE before being called up to the main roster later, but the Mexican star wasn't keen on this idea and the decision was taken to cut ties with him.
    EWNCW management would like to wish all the best in all future endeavor.

We can also report that The Devil's Advocate has parted ways with EWNCW. The EWNCW original was only expected to be in EWNCW for a short stint, and so was only signed to a short term contract, despite rumors that he had resigned on a permanent basis. We're hearing that TDA wanted one last run in the company where he started as he looks to move into retirement. He still competes for various independent promotions, but based on what the veteran has been saying as of late, the general consensus is that he is set to move into full retirement at some point this year. EWNCw have however left the door widely open for him to return to the promotion in any sort of capacity should he wish to do so.

Finally, we are also hearing that former EWNCW Champion Krystian Krysys will be taking some time off following In Violence We Trust. It's been reported that he is feeling burnt out and is nursing a few niggling injuries and has asked and been granted some time off. It is unknown at this point when he will be returning to EWNCW programming.

And THAT, EWNCW, is a wrap!! We'll bring you more as we get it!!
    You stay classy EWNCW!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Welcome back TBOZ.

Van: *wearing sunglasses* sorry, it's just I've been looking at my new shiny title and it's just so bright that I had to wear them.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Welcome back TBOZ.

Van: *wearing sunglasses* sorry, it's just I've been looking at my new shiny title and it's just so bright that I had to wear them.
    Mark my words, villain, I will regain that Championship for the good of the EWNCW universe! That, you can guarantee!
    The Blue Flash. Protector of EWNCW.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blue Flash View Post
    Mark my words, villain, I will regain that Championship for the good of the EWNCW universe! That, you can guarantee!
    Van: Oh I lied. I also put them on to do this. *Takes them off and puts them back on* Deal with it.

You had a good run boo-boo but you can kill that tragic dream right now. This baby isn't leaving this shoulder for a long, loooong time!

Ano Doom: Dingo Mac learned his lesson and the inevitable truth the hard way, he got physically ran over for 90 percent of the match. And they said this was the man who they thought would give me the biggest challenge to date. I'm an unstoppable war machine on a collision course with nothing but bloodshed. I create disasters each time I get in the ring, Tom Thunder, I made your title defense easier, remember that.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: Dingo Mac learned his lesson and the inevitable truth the hard way, he got physically ran over for 90 percent of the match. And they said this was the man who they thought would give me the biggest challenge to date. I'm an unstoppable war machine on a collision course with nothing but bloodshed. I create disasters each time I get in the ring, Tom Thunder, I made your title defense easier, remember that.
    Thunder: Give yourself a well earned pat on the back for it. That'll cover it.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Pride: We not only defended both of our titles against two different teams, but we conquered the great Black Blooded in their own barbaric match type and did it with style.

Sorrow: Now we are not only the first and last team to hold two sets of titles at once, but we are the first to hold three. Like we said at the conference, We came, we saw and we conquered. Brutality is going out and Mixed Emotions will be remembered as the greatest team in history.

Hawk: After a year without any PPV wins, I turned my luck around and dominated Rose. You all had me pegged to lose from the start and I showed you, now I am going on to prove to each and everyone of you why I am going to be the next big thing on Inferno.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

I'm lovin the ppv so far , ima keep reading AFter work..I wanna chill back and get into it

In the meantime.....

@Tboz you little bastard ,all you have to say is hey guys I'm steppin down for now and see you in the future if time calls for it.simple shit bro ..I feel like we here in ewncw got a Bond where we can say exactly how we feel and it wouldn't be a problem.

Anyways ,Welcome back and chill now and be Tboz the character let the show writing go to the show writers namean,namean

*chunkky gives tboz a ol skool noogie*

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Also, just want to confirm the revised creative teams for EWNCW now that Brutality has ended:

Rage:
    Tommy Thunder, Grind_Bastard, TTC

Inferno:
    TheJosephBanks, S.E. Zero, Kingstrem

TWE:
    ScribblerJones with Vandarius and AshleyPunk as apprentice match writers

If anyone has any questions regarding this, then don't hesitate on contacting me.