Page 3683 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2683 3183 3583 3633 367336813682368336843685 3693 3733 3783 ... LastLast
Results 36,821 to 36,830 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    No doubt about it!!!

Curious thing is you make this statement after being jobbed LOLOLOLOLOL
    My jobbing > 99% of Wrestlemania.

At least the crowd gives me a fucking reaction.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Jameson: Shoulders fine! I'll be ready to battle again within the next week. That's two PPV wins now. Keep setting them up and I'll knock them down.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Darren: Fuck you Van! You little low-life had no business in my match. You will truly pay for your wrong doings. Mark my wirds, Vanny boy.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

^ I noticed Bull was not mentioned in the entrances btw...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    ^ I noticed Bull was not mentioned in the entrances btw...
    There was like 4 of us. I was going to wait until my feedback.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

I'll say this though...After that PPV I'm almost angry there's gonna be a week in between the next shows now!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: Everything with the triple threat. I thought it was an absolute beast match that EWNCW should be very proud of and the ending was just as sexy. Great ending too.
    Best Match: Main event
    Best Promo: Thought Shaz had a good/great promo but I'm probably going to go for JMan
    Best line of commentary: I'm not going to quote it since it's to long but when the EWNCW news team assembled I had a good laugh at Thompson owning King lol
    Best Piece of Booking: I'm actually going for the ladder match that my character won. I had no idea VHX was winning the title and the way you built it up I had a sneaky feeling I'd just be costing the match for someone and feuding with 1 or 2 people so you completely tricked me.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I may have to come back to this question. I can't think of anything off top of my head.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I honestly think it's just not having all entrances for Southernblood said but that's barely anything really lol
    Any Other Positives: Solid show throughout I thought. You've made it so I've only got little details to say about so well done.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nothing at all.
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): N/A
    Overall Show Grade: A - Since joining that is easily the best build-up to a PPV and you EASILY beat WrestleMania 29 in entertainment. Thank you for being my proper entertainment wrestling-wise this weekend.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: Fuck you Van! You little low-life had no business in my match. You will truly pay for your wrong doings. Mark my wirds, Vanny boy.
    Van: Hmm, I'm sorry? I can't hear you over backing up my own words. Please, tell me how did it feel when you saw I had stolen the title from you idiots in front of your fans. Those devastated faces make this job 100% worth it.

Like I said boo-boo... You never truly had a chance. I'll admit I left it a lot later then even I would like but this championship is where it belongs. This title isn't going anywhere for a long, long time and not 1 person can do fuck all about it. The Ignition championship is now in the era of the Vanity. In all honestly, the match could've been you 5 vs me and I'd of still won, so don't feel upset when you didn't really have a chance against me. *He raises his new shiny championship proudly in the sky and has 1 of the smuggy faces you'd just love to punch.*
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Ok, I suck at reviews, but here we go

Favorite Moment: The closing of the show. It was nice to see the end of the PPV also be the end of the most unique concept in EWN

Best Match: Jesting Madness VS Hot Wasubi

Best Promo: Dick Thompson's promo! Freaking awesome!

Best line of commentary:

Best Piece of Booking: Mixed Emotions (I may be wrong on the name) winning the Hardcore Championship. Honestly, it was damn surprising

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: None that I can think of

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I repeat what Grind said

Any Other Positives: The show it self was a huge positive, and the PPV as a whole seemed a step up from the last (which was amazing, but this just seemed a bit better), which makes me excited for whats to come next

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope

How would you improve the negative comments (if any):

Overall Show Grade: A+
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the feedback that's come in thus far! Glad that the show went over better than Wrestlemania did

If you haven't given it a read yet, then please do, and feedback would be very welcome. I'm curious to know if we've hit the nail on the head, what we might not have pulled off so good, and all that. Why? Because we want to improve. If we don't get feedback, then we assume that we're doing things fine and that it's all going good and well.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!