Page 3661 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2661 3161 3561 3611 365136593660366136623663 3671 3711 3761 ... LastLast
Results 36,601 to 36,610 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    The promos and matches that have come in thus far for the ppv are looking really good.
    Big thank you to Vandarius, AshleyPunk, Rilla for the matches, and to those of you who responded to promo assignments, or have simply provided your own.

We're still some way off completion for the ppv. All Rage matches minus one match are done, I have about half the Inferno matches in, no word on Brutality yet (I'm waiting on a reply from See-Zee to see how things are going on that front). All in all, I think it's safe to say that we're a couple of days off from posting yet.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The promos and matches that have come in thus far for the ppv are looking really good.
    Big thank you to Vandarius, AshleyPunk, Rilla for the matches, and to those of you who responded to promo assignments, or have simply provided your own.

We're still some way off completion for the ppv. All Rage matches minus one match are done, I have about half the Inferno matches in, no word on Brutality yet (I'm waiting on a reply from See-Zee to see how things are going on that front). All in all, I think it's safe to say that we're a couple of days off from posting yet.
    You are really going to make sure See-Zee sticks huh?
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post

It does sound cooler

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Promo finished and sent. Can't wait to see the reaction from this!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

It was excellent.

Edited in the appropriate code and sent it along to Tommy.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Hey guys im not gonna be able to get a promo in for the PPV. I want to, but I'm depressed right now and if I tried to write it, it would probably be aloisick bad

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Hey guys im not gonna be able to get a promo in for the PPV. I want to, but I'm depressed right now and if I tried to write it, it would probably be aloisick bad
    Don't worry, bro. Get that mood up! (says the one who is also in a bad moment)

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

f
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Eddie Juarez: Okay, I'm going to need to hear that back esse, because I'm not sure anybody in the world would have understood that.

So first of all, I think I'm trying to get to the next level? No, I'm already at that level. I'm already in the highest level anybody could possibly be Mark. I'm The Most Dangerous Man in the World. I like how you're underestimating me Mark. You see, I know I'm better than you- and I can see it in your eyes. You're scared I'm right. What happened at Rage, that woke you up. You'd lost your way, now at In Violence We Trust if the people who be give me my shot, you're going to wrestle the greatest match of your career and hope you can actually put me down.

But you'll soon learn hombre, nothing will stop me from taking that Evolution Championship from you. And Wells, you can have the first shot when you're ready. I'm a fighting champion, unlike Dimension who quite clearly is not. He's a cowardly champion. He tried to take you down and obviously failed, so as soon as you return, I'll see you out in that ring.

Unfortunately, I'm not certain whether Dimension will be able to watch from his life support machine.
    IC as MD: *ha ha haaaa* This guy right here is hilarious.
    wells was double checked off my list, been taken cared of and disposed.
    you see how desperate he is now to try to get relevant.
    that will be you after the ppv.
    see you then, and you seeing my fist hit your eyes will be the last thing youll see.

worm juarez.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    It does sound cooler
    See!

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Promo finished and sent. Can't wait to see the reaction from this!
    It is pretty damn good! Can't wait to see the reaction myself!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    It was excellent.

Edited in the appropriate code and sent it along to Tommy.
    Got it

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Don't worry about it man.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

In an update, See-Zee says that he thinks he'll be done by Saturday, so hopefully the show can go up on Saturday. Sunday's a bit iffy since there's Wrestlemania to think about, but we could post the show before Wrestlemania, given that there will be a lot of people online on Sunday. But we then have to consider the problem with the site going down, since that usually happens when a mass of traffic comes through EWN.

So we'll see how things go, but right now, Saturday is hopefully the day to go for

And yes, I did just quote myself and a lot of other people
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Wells: Anyone here? No? Too bad.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)