Page 3660 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2660 3160 3560 3610 365036583659366036613662 3670 3710 3760 ... LastLast
Results 36,591 to 36,600 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Romulus: The bombastic buffoon, once again, asserts bravado to know avail. No cognizance in existence could have ever adumbrated such an occurrence.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus: The bombastic buffoon, once again, asserts bravado to know avail. No cognizance in existence could have ever adumbrated such an occurrence.
    Wells: Oh Ronaldo, you haven't changed a bit since I beat you for the Evolution Championship. Need to be taught a lesson again?
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Oh Ronaldo, you haven't changed a bit since I beat you for the Evolution Championship. Need to be taught a lesson again?
    Romulus: You'll have to droll out that anticipated rebuttal again. Balancing the act of coping with the present strain on my shoulder along with your dimwitted excuse of haranguing isn't as elementary as it's outwardly perceived. *Romulus takes off the World Heavyweight title and places it down on a table behind him.* Come again?

Blog Entries
    Romulus: You'll have to droll out that anticipated rebuttal again. Balancing the act of coping with the present strain on my shoulder along with your dimwitted excuse of haranguing isn't as elementary as it's outwardly perceived. *Romulus takes off the World Heavyweight title and places it down on a table behind him.* Come again?
    Wells: Strain on your shoulder? Oh geez Ronaldo, you must really out of shape if carrying a belt around gets you tired. Maybe you aren't fit to be champion. But dimwitted? I'm surprised you call it that when the last time we fought, I beat you, at a PPV, with a title on the line, and I won fair and square, unlike you who tried to cheat and get out of the match. Remember that? Or are you just going to lie about that too?
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Wells: Strain on your shoulder? Oh geez Ronaldo, you must really out of shape if carrying a belt around gets you tired. Maybe you aren't fit to be champion. But dimwitted? I'm surprised you call it that when the last time we fought, I beat you, at a PPV, with a title on the line, and I won fair and square, unlike you who tried to cheat and get out of the match. Remember that? Or are you just going to lie about that too?
    Romulus: Just like the yappering, old, retirement home fodder, who cannot or will not cease reminiscing of irrelevant past events to those unfortunate enough to be in earshot, once again, you've yet to apprehend the understanding of not only your vexatious habit but of the importance of dwelling in the contemporary present, a reality where you have regressed in your shallow hierarchy and I have ascended. Who would've thunk it?

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Eddie Juarez: I think you've been on the tequila esse! You think that I can't hang with you? You think that I'm not good enough to dethrone you? I was good enough to put you on the mat on Rage, I can easily do it in a real match. One Frog Splash and your title reign reaches that expiry date you're trying to run away from. I'm not deluded hombre, I'm very, very determined to take that title from your grasp.

Remember this Mark, you started this by demanding a challenge. That challenge arose and quite frankly, you will not overcome this challenge. So just be ready for you and I to go one-on-one. Because it doesn't matter if it happens at In Violence We Trust, just know that I'll be the next EWNCW Evolution Champion.
    IC as MD: your a lame wrestler thats looking to get to the next level, you think you have a chance to get catapulted to the spotlight here ,but in reality all your going to do is get your sweaty pancho with you in it catapulted out of the ring.

so no ! ... i dont think you can hang.
    and NO!... i dont think you can dethrone me.

You say my Championship Reign has an Expiration date , meanwhile the only thing expiring is your working visa.
    but dont worry i got no problem flinGing you over that mexican border at IVWT.

i asked for a challenge , and in return i face a mentally challenged opponent , why would anyone let you go thru that curtain knowing the carnage i create.
    No Worries. *shoulder shrugs as if doesnt cares*

ill make sure when your left lifeless to soak you with some tequila just like the worm you are.

R.I.P. at IN VIOLENCE WE TRUST
    EDDIE"TEQUILA WORM" JUAREZ

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Wells: I'm rooting for you Eddie, I know you can and will beat him. The question is, who dares to fight me?
    ic as mark dimension your enemy for life: you damned cheer leader!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as MD: your a lame wrestler thats looking to get to the next level, you think you have a chance to get catapulted to the spotlight here ,but in reality all your going to do is get your sweaty pancho with you in it catapulted out of the ring.

so no ! ... i dont think you can hang.
    and NO!... i dont think you can dethrone me.

You say my Championship Reign has an Expiration date , meanwhile the only thing expiring is your working visa.
    but dont worry i got no problem flinGing you over that mexican border at IVWT.

i asked for a challenge , and in return i face a mentally challenged opponent , why would anyone let you go thru that curtain knowing the carnage i create.
    No Worries. *shoulder shrugs as if doesnt cares*

ill make sure when your left lifeless to soak you with some tequila just like the worm you are.

R.I.P. at IN VIOLENCE WE TRUST
    EDDIE"TEQUILA WORM" JUAREZ
    Eddie Juarez: Okay, I'm going to need to hear that back esse, because I'm not sure anybody in the world would have understood that.

So first of all, I think I'm trying to get to the next level? No, I'm already at that level. I'm already in the highest level anybody could possibly be Mark. I'm The Most Dangerous Man in the World. I like how you're underestimating me Mark. You see, I know I'm better than you- and I can see it in your eyes. You're scared I'm right. What happened at Rage, that woke you up. You'd lost your way, now at In Violence We Trust if the people who be give me my shot, you're going to wrestle the greatest match of your career and hope you can actually put me down.

But you'll soon learn hombre, nothing will stop me from taking that Evolution Championship from you. And Wells, you can have the first shot when you're ready. I'm a fighting champion, unlike Dimension who quite clearly is not. He's a cowardly champion. He tried to take you down and obviously failed, so as soon as you return, I'll see you out in that ring.

Unfortunately, I'm not certain whether Dimension will be able to watch from his life support machine.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Romulus: Just like the yappering, old, retirement home fodder, who cannot or will not cease reminiscing of irrelevant past events to those unfortunate enough to be in earshot, once again, you've yet to apprehend the understanding of not only your vexatious habit but of the importance of dwelling in the contemporary present, a reality where you have regressed in your shallow hierarchy and I have ascended. Who would've thunk it?
    Wells: Typical Romulus, trying to use "sophisticated" words to make him sound intelligent. You're so predictable, it's almost humorous yet sad in a way.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

2 matches in.

Now just waiting on something I requested from some folks so I can finish the other two.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter